Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Vikram and Vidhya

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
usually I don't like this kind of story, where u loose memory and someone is taking advantage of it, but there is something about veeru the actor, which I love so in this case, I m looking forward to their story.  I wouldn't even mind if they show vidhya falling in love with vikram.  I know many of you will disagree with me.  but I find this story more interesting then naina pretending to be pregnant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashytshasha74sheenug

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Vishal Singh (Veeru) is a terrific actor and I understand where u are coming from but if you had watched roli and siddhant's love story you wouldn't be saying this.

I respect your opinion but personally that's something I won't be able to watch, for me and all the rosidians roli is forever siddhant's.

But out of the two current tracks veeru and roli (vikram and vidya) track is the interesting one

Edited by malihaahmed - 29 March 2013 at 10:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-AmreenBanoManso

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I love vishal he is a superb actor yes seeing veru is much better then naina pregnancy track it would have been interesting if their was a track of roli sid and veru without naina Ohh god that would be super hot I hope they end this naina track soon can't stand her at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashytAlwaysHisJaanbuzzy.reenaholi

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Really??? I hate this track...Cant imaging Roli romancing Veeru ugh...it gives me the creeps. Roli looks gorgeous and Veeru looks like a thug. Its Rosid all the way for me...No Naico and No Veeru...just plain & unadulterated ROSID :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavimadhusrdevi....Melissa....-MitwaIshqPe-

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ohh god I would love to see a hot fight seq I just love angry sid veru always brings out the angry sid so I would love to see the two men fighting for roli again its always a good trp earner and hope roli gets back her memory soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

Deenakshi Groupbie
Deenakshi
Deenakshi

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
In Precap Roli looking gorgeous. Her hair style also change. Roli memory also come back.simar find the roli .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index