Episode 232 Discussion: 29th March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 232 Discussion: 29th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 232 Discussion - EOD Summary

Confusion Prevails for the Viewers. Madhu has not forgotten RK and yet is getting involved with Sultan for Aryan.

Events of the Episode
  1. Padmini allows Sultan to stay at their house. Madhu gets up in the middle of the night to think it over about all that happened. She passes by RK's poster, gets scared at RK's image, her eyes well up with tears and turns to go back. She hears music and turns to investigate. As she comes down the steps against the background of RK's poster, she is accosted by Sultan with a knife to her throat. Sultan asks her of she came to know his story. Madhu explains she was unable to sleep and so came out looking for peace. She says good-night to him and goes away. Sultan looks at her retreating figure against RK's poster.
  2. Next day morning Sultan in changed clothes is reading newspaper in Chawl-yard. Kaka in changed clothes also comes and he is seen going out to get groceries. Madhu is drying her hair with her towel and droplets from her hair fall on Sultan's head. He keeps looking at her irritated, but still keeps on looking instead of moving away. Madhu finally notices him looking at her, dries her towel over the parapet and walks in.
  3. Padmini arranges a tray with tea and milk and asks Madhu to go and give it over to Sultan. Madhu takes it down and is accosted by two chawl people who are looking interestedly at Sultan. They ask Madhu who he is, living in Roma's apt. Madhu mentions he came from village. The guys ask her if he is ready to do the job of fight-master/Stuntsman as they ca n get that spot for him. Sultan is angry.
  4. Madhu and Sultan get into the Apt. She offers him and when he is reticent to take it, Madhu starts taunt business and like a lab-rat tastes the tea and offers him. Aryan comes out of bathroom all freshened up. Madhu goes to help him. Gives him milk to drink after showing tauntingly to Sultan that it has no poison by drinking herself. Kaka comes. Sultan walks out. 
  5. Aryan expresses his wish to go to studio along with her. Madhu asks him to get permission from his Dad.Aryan goes out, tries to approach Sultan, but as he keeps going farther and farther away from him. Aryan just avoids asking and returns to Madhu with a smile. Kaka and Madhu assume that Sultan has given the permission/
  6. Aryan and Madhu go to studio, meet Dips, handle her taunts and finally Aryan breaks the light and moaning in pain. Episode ends.

Episode Reviews - Snapshot
Not much of Reviews but Perceptions and Vents - Depicting Viewer Confusion and understanding. Mainly thoughts about illogical execution, why Sulbala is being forced down our throats, why can't it be independent love story without any Rishbala situations, why the sandwiched feeling about Madhu stuck between her past and present, a past she cannot go back and a present she cannot have. What's the future for a present that is being nurtured incorrectly ? All of these concerns of like and dislike are VALID and truly felt by audience...Like why force a triangular story when viewers do not like it ? Like why should the leads be so weak as to be unable to move on in right manner but develop as many hearts as they can, which just goes to show, how many different lives they can live with being totally disconnected between the two separate lives driven by two hearts.

Writers
Page 1 - Nishi.Singh, Angeena, cardio21, amrithas, Soundarya22
Page 2 - leelaa9, vkk2429, SD, simran_singh_24, Soundarya22, Charu, ennishet
Page 3 - SD, MarathiMulgi, mocking_bird
Page 4 - Charu, Angeena, Soundarya22
Page 5 - vkk2429, armummy, i-me-myself, ennishet, MarathiMulgi
Page 6 - apolloartemis, Sub_Ram, simran_singh_24
Page 7 - minu_8, MyAngelAbhay, SD, cardio21, MarathiMulgi
Page 8 - cardio21

Syl's Pictorial Commentary  - The Sandwich

Further elaborated here in this EDT on Page 7

And further explained by Syl in her post - Pages 2 thru 4

Originally posted by: undisclosed

Hero's past and present sandwich her...a past that is ever present and a present that would like nothing more than just to pass...Her present carries a past too heavy himself and yet his past is his present lullaby and light...From Hero's past there are silent pictures that progress to talkies that make her part of each scene...Hero does not call for action or cut or pack up in order to leave her past and go...Yet her present she waters and intends to help grow...

(I thought of a sandwich during the scene where RK's poster is in the background while Madhu is facing Sultan holding his knife and lighter)

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Finally seems like Sultan falling for Madhu 😆
i dont blame him, Madhu did enough mehnat to make him fall for her 😆
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Padmniniji 👏 Don't lose sight of the fact that he is a gangster. Never, ever. Remember it and keep reminding both your daughters of it. Her hug later in the episode, though taken by Madhu to be approval, is not. She just wants them to leave, the quicker the better, without arguing with Madhu about it.

Sultan's reaction to Madhu coming down the stairs seemed over the top. When did Madhu hear the music of the lighter? 😕 sultan thinks that Madhu would be interested in his story. 🤓 Been watching too much TV and too many movies, Mr. Don. And as for Madhu looking at RK's poster .. she forgot all about him in the last few episodes.

And if Sultan was so irritated by Madhu created rainfall then why not just step away? A couple of episodes previously, Padminiji was telling her, to take care of her hair, we saw Madhu remembering RK as he admired her hair, and today this. But its ok, there is no chemistry there. See, Soundarya, I am learning to ignore this just like I ignore Dipali-RK. Not. I hope the point of all this to show that Madhu fell in love with RK and not his sob story.

Sultan in movies.. 🤣  Issi ki kami thi. RK ko takkar dene aaye ho, bhai? Ya, Malik se stunt master ki naukri cheene aaye ho? Atleast, Malik ka izhar toh hua. Another good thing was that Madhu most likely would have ignored Sultan & Co. if Padminiji had not asked her to give chai.

Why does Madhu taunt Sultan so much? Be it about poison in the tea or drinking some of the milk from Aryan's glass. Where's the need? But the good thing is she tells Aryan to take permission from his father. She is now differing to Sultan on Aryan, rather than just assuming she knows best. Dare I hope that Padminiji's scolding last night had some effect..

Aryan lies to Sultan to spend time with Madhu. Well, not lie, he becomes evasive. Aryan won't be able to walk away as easily as Madhu can, the attachment has crossed that line.

Aryan v/s Dipali 🤣🤣 Innocently, brilliantly hilarious. Madhu is back on the same set with the same cast, who btw should have been in Amreeka with RK, to complete the contract? 😲 Can a hairdresser just leave the shoot and then rejoin it as and when she wants to? A pity about Aryan getting hurt.. Just how injured did he get?

Well, Bittooji is going to get his first eyeful of Sultan. As will Dipali. Through them, RK & Radhaji will find out too.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't watched the episode yet but as per WU it seems from today Sultan officially started developing feelings for Madhu.

I don't know about Madhu if she also interested in Sultan but now onwards Sultan is surely going be interested in Madhu and surely do things to get her close.

But here I hope that Sultan knows that Madhu is RK's wife even though she told him that she don't have relation with RK and all. He also know that RK too loves Madhu when he given lift to RK during RK accident. So thinking about Madhu's 'upkar' he may try n unite RK-Madhu...if he really golden heart as many says.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not sure if this is the same show I was so crazy about. My patience has snapped. And it's not about RK not being there.. The performances of DD n AR are awesome. But I guess it's the story that is putting me off.. Or the way it's been depicted..
Bhabhi or no Bhabhi, I never liked RK n Dips together. And Sultan n Madhu scenes are equally distasteful. I know many people like them. But I am just expressing my opinion.

I am not bad mouthing the show. But as an old admirer of the show, I have a right to voice my opinion. I loved the show very much and was trying to stick to it despite the show losing its flavor!
I should have never invested myself in a TV soap like that.. The fault is ours!!
I know mant people have worked hard for this show. I wish them good luck!

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Again watched the episode only in parts! Aryan- Dips face off, was fun, Aryan is really cute! Love the way he calls her Madhu too! By the way the guy Dips was shooting with today, wasn't he the same creep who hit on Madhu the other day! He reappears as soon as RK left on an outdoor, the coast is clear! Looks like Dips is taking over Dard -e -ishq! Hero and Heroine are wasting their time elsewhere! Oh and Madhu and Sultan hair drying scene! EEEW! Oh Sultan gets an offer as a fighter in a movie! LOL! Hope he turns out to be more convincing in that role at the least! Sultan seemed quite upset by Paddo's words! He should learn a thing or two from RK in that regard! He is least affected by all the curses and bad words she rains on him! Nothing more to add! Edited by amrithas - 11 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had this really funny thought as I watched the Madhu-Aryan scene in the studio. What if RK walks in, sees Aryan and realises he's been gritting his teeth over a cute 5 year old?? For some reason, I kept giggling in my mind, I think it was nervousness ki Madhu ab kya karegi😆

Today, I want to look at everyone's else's actions vis-a-vis Madhu's actions.

• Not being able to sleep, Madhu walked to her favourite spot the steps pf the chawl, that is dominated by a huge poster of her Ahankaari ex -pati Swayam RK. She sees the poster, remembers him, shudders, and walks down when she hears the musical lighter. She comes to check, realises it is Sultan. Sultan thinks she has come after him to find out more about his story...she has not😃. She walks off, expressing no interest whatsoever in him or his story.
  • Next morning, Sultan is reading the newspaper, sitting outside,attracting so much attention, new person, chawlwasis point at him, wonder who is. but he is sitting to guard the place, on his security lookout😕. Madhu jhatkaos her hair, waterdroplets fall on him, he acts irritated, glares at her. She notices him, dries out the towel, walks off. 
  • Madhu gets ready to leave for work. Padmini has made chai-naashta for the SUltan gang, with milk for Aryan. Why?!! Mother India with a golden heart!! She asks Madhu to go give it (note: otherwise, madhu would have gone to work, without meeting anybody from the gang)
  • Madhu goes...some baasi dialogue betwen them about zeher. Aryan comes in looking very cute. She tastes his milk etc etc. Sultan gets annoyed, walks out.
  • Aryan wants to go to work with her. She asks him to ask his dad. Aryan knows his dad would never allow him, and typically like a child, is evasive aboout permission, and he goes with Madhu. What happened to kaka? He knows Aryan, and Sultan. Could'nt he have checked with Sultan?? Or gone with madhu?? Madhu of course thinks her lectures are working😆
  • At the studio, adorable sequence between Aryan-Dipali. For once, I was relieved to see Dips, at least it reminded me of the old MBEIEJ😆
  • Aryan gets hurt ...this is Madhu's fault. This is why kids are not taken to work, kids need supervision, not just milk😆

I am not going to able to watch the serial tomorrow...fortunately😊.I will look forward to the ED thread ...😆

Edited by Soundarya22 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

I am not going to able to watch the serial tomorrow...fortunately😊.I will look forward to the ED thread ...😆

Thanks very much for reviewing, everyone.😊
And Soundarya, this line...😆 What have the CVs brought us to, that we react in a way that would have sounded bizarre before the current experimentation on tracks and characterizations twisted everything around.

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not bothered by sultan madhu scenes anymore... not because of the chemistry which i dont see anyway... but just them by showing their scenes which dont convey as to where the story is going..
Madhu is just being who she always is, which is not right
anyways. 
But sultan is giving her ample warning of who he is, what
he wants and what he does not want. 
In today's episode all I could see was Sultan making himself
known to everyone little by little. 
The breaking of the windshield on that day, the scene in the chawl today with those 2 men, tomorrow in the set again to get Aryan back.. all these just convey of how sultan is 
coming out before others even though that is not his intention to do so. 
Even though in the beginning he did not want anyone to
know of his wherabouts and keep himself hidden.. he is
coming more and more out in the open... because of Aryan(his weakness) , who in turn is being pulled more and more by Madhu's antics of creating that bond with him and both of them slowly just attaching themselves too much beyond what is needed.. because they are not related to each other.
This is the only thing that stood out for me in this episode.
How this is going to affect ALL of them will be revealed more
and more in the days to come. 
Edited by vkk2429 - 11 years ago