Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ritzi12

πŸ˜†thanks for update  

I loved the epi but there was sm editing prblem one moment saras was in mud other moment he was making pot lolz πŸ˜†

but loved hw kumud laughed and saras cute anger really he was lloking  cute red πŸ˜†

both were too sweet and  catch n fall wow ! and precap uff saras loving stare kills me he is lovingly staring thinking yeh ladki mere bhaag mein kaash aa jati πŸ˜†

You're welcome Ritzy !πŸ€— Well said hun ! Loving SaMud so much <3 And the precap was too cute !! underlined,haha !πŸ˜†
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow such a long and detailed update...thank u so much dear
Invisiblereader thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much waiting for update from so long 
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update honey...loved todays episode😳 n sumwat disappointed too😑.. firstly  because thought saras will pull her into the mud too haha πŸ˜† but he behaved like a pakka gentleman which he is not ( wo bhi suddenly..flirt kahinka) ..and secondly thought he will notice mud on her back and will help her cleaning it..😳 ...hayee kitna romantic hota❀️..dukhabha noticin kumuds bare back hmm..so unromantic.😈.

lastly abhi loved ur update as always hun!!πŸ€— ...my hand is paining today..got a cut ..so will not able to comment in detail
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: saru143

thanks for the update honey...loved todays episode😳 n sumwat disappointed too😑.. firstly  because thought saras will pull her into the mud too haha πŸ˜† but he behaved like a pakka gentleman which he is not ( wo bhi suddenly..flirt kahinka) ..and secondly thought he will notice mud on her back and will help her cleaning it..😳 ...hayee kitna romantic hota❀️..dukhabha noticin kumuds bare back hmm..so unromantic.😈.

lastly abhi loved ur update as always hun!!πŸ€— ...my hand is paining today..got a cut ..so will not able to comment in detail

You're welcome Saru !!πŸ€— Haha yes that would have been the best!  Omg ya even I thought that he would pull her into the mud but yes he was a perfect gentleman! πŸ˜† Awwe take care sweetie,dont strain yourself ! πŸ€— Put some toothpaste on it,it might help! πŸ˜³
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ! can't wait to watch..
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love that siggy at the top Abhi and another cracker of an episode! Cant wait to watch tonight!
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

You're welcome Saru !!πŸ€— Haha yes that would have been the best!  Omg ya even I thought that he would pull her into the mud but yes he was a perfect gentleman! πŸ˜† Awwe take care sweetie,dont strain yourself ! πŸ€— Put some toothpaste on it,it might help! πŸ˜³

yup im fine dear..ointment laga diya..aur sunoav ..hws ur day today
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for such a detail written update!! Have not watched the episode but your detail update satisfied me for now πŸ˜‰