Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Good news! Today's episode 29.03.13 (Page 2)

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yes guyz stop thinking all this negative shuts ipl is coming and so people. Even ssk cvcs would want people to watch their show du guyz think dragging naina revelation track would glue people to tv specially ssk guyz get real by two weeks I am sure that naina revelation will come soon so stop thinking negative and hope that prem find evidence soon
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i just read saraswathichandra is gonna air sat too with start of kumund and saras romance. ipl is coming too so the other channels r stepping up their game.  hope cvs end this naina and veeru track fast and reunite rosid and come up with some other story line. otherwise due to the other shows competition there is gonna be a huge blow to ssk on trp terms.
hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
even roli lost her memory she is sure that veeru cant be her husband i like it..
i think this time prem is the one who will find the truth...
for the precap veeru has something in his trouser pocket, maybe something what he will show the doc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

AmreenBanoManso Goldie
AmreenBanoManso
AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Ok todays episode has clarified three things:

1. That veeru will not touch roli without her permission.
2. Prem has doubts on Naina and he will dig out the truth. Seeing as he doesn't trust khushi either.
3. Also the Head nurse said in todays precap that veeru isn't roli's husband which will get roli thinking.

I can't believe that veeru raised his hand on roli...what a gunda?! He is so violent, I'm just scared that he doesn't try and torture roli Cry

I loved Mausi ji's dialogue that the doctor will prescribe naico 2-3 taunts and some vitamins as she looks lifeless hahahaha LOVE U MJ!LOL

And I loved Veeru's fake cry,I couldn't stop laughing. Although how evil Veeru is but hats off to Vishal as he is doing a great job!Clap

Lata- the nurse, i think that's her name she should just end up with Veeru if she loves him that much Wink

Overall we have to bear naico and veeru madness for at least one more month and then ROSID reunited!Dancing

And I'm loving Roli's new look, I can't wait for sid to see it and compliment her Embarrassed

Agree with you maliha
i also like Roli's new look 
but our Sid Cry kitne hafte ho gaye ab to glycerin bhi khatam ho gaya hoga 
ab to has do na yarrr
plz ROSID ko jaldi se milado 

-Arjunzaadi-

napu Senior Member
napu
napu

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yes it was agood episode and liked veeru's fake crying which really made me laugh and yes VISHAL is doing good job as veeru and also loved mausiji comment for naico ROFL
this time it will be prem who will find truth because i don't think kushi will escape everytime and specailly this time, so really want prem to find the truth and throw that naico outAngry
loved ROLI's new look she really looks pretty in it and hope she will be with her SID her real love and we all will get our ROSID back with a bangEmbarrassed

-Arjunzaadi-

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Sat epi affects trp in a wrong way except for bc and madhubala ssk trp decreased a lot due to sat timing let's see wht wonder it does for saraswatichandra I think next week trp slot leader will be sslk or saraswatichandra because this week the epi were not that good except for khushi plan revelation and sid fabulous acting and roli reaction to veru nothing was special let's see
wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hey guys seriously don't know whom to agree or not as this veeru's promise doesn't make any sense not for me at least the person who can tend to slap a ailing girl can do any thing i m now hating him and about his promise its all fake he will make roli to love him said that and if roli will not love him back he can be forceful as then roli wil not have any other option and about that promise he said to her that he is her huby so they are supposed to stay in one room whether he touches her or not but one room one house alone is something really yuck ... hope some miracle happens and sister stops him and take her to her own home and veeru bloody hell i m hating him 
roli's new look was fabulous ..
that nurse i m hating him whether she will help roli or veeru i have this intention  
about prem's doubt he will succeed but not now as khushi is once again managed to fool them about pregnancy big defeat for him hope he doesn't stop suspecting on her 
mausiji's comment was to good ...
nothing much to say i don't care about naina anymore if prem is suspecting her and will continue with his opinion on her 
but i have fear of veeru i hate him too much now and what a gorilla some one beat him
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hey shrija dont forget its a tv and avika is a 15 year old girl so they wont show any scenes of violence specially by veru and yar if they didnt show roli sleeping close with sid the person she loves then why the heck would they show roli and veru sleeping close to each other lol!roli even after saying i love u to sid slept with two big pillows in between them so yea dont worry abt roli and veru sleeping the bed together i think veru will sleep in the couch yes veru might get angry but he will control his anger somehow because roli even though she has no one right now still has the brains and the feet to out smart and out run veru!if veru tries to hit her roli will run away from him so yes veru has the brain to realize this is not the time to make roli angry he will try to manipulate roli but it would be of no use!so dont worry there will be no such scenes as rape or violence as for now!veru will now try to make roli fall in love but i think around this time roli will have a chance meeting with either sid or simar!imagine a priest tells simar that her sister is alive and that she can found her in the city were roli lives!imagine the day to be holi sid and simar goes to mnandir and roli is also there its really crowded!simar is in the mandir praying while sid and roli is in the crowd when roli slips and falls into sids arm then colors fall on both roli and sid face yes that would be amazing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso....Melissa....

Go to top