Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Ok todays episode has clarified three things:

1. That veeru will not touch roli without her permission.
2. Prem has doubts on Naina and he will dig out the truth. Seeing as he doesn't trust khushi either.
3. Also the Head nurse said in todays precap that veeru isn't roli's husband which will get roli thinking.

I can't believe that veeru raised his hand on roli...what a gunda?! He is so violent, I'm just scared that he doesn't try and torture roli Cry

I loved Mausi ji's dialogue that the doctor will prescribe naico 2-3 taunts and some vitamins as she looks lifeless hahahaha LOVE U MJ!LOL

And I loved Veeru's fake cry,I couldn't stop laughing. Although how evil Veeru is but hats off to Vishal as he is doing a great job!Clap

Lata- the nurse, i think that's her name she should just end up with Veeru if she loves him that much Wink

Overall we have to bear naico and veeru madness for at least one more month and then ROSID reunited!Dancing

And I'm loving Roli's new look, I can't wait for sid to see it and compliment her Embarrassed

Edited by malihaahmed - 29 March 2013 at 8:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80srdeviAmreenBanoMansotimepasssaijahnavi-MitwaIshqPe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good news! Today's episode 29.03.13" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
in ibn7 seg it is said that khushi will again manage to fool bw family regarding nainas pregnancy.so as long as khushi is with naina even prem will not be able to find out the truth.even history shows that khushi knows how to fool this dumb bw family.so this prem doubting will be a temporary one after which he too will accept naina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I disagree, Cv's are going to give Prem a role in this track, they've learnt their lesson from Shoaib and this is the only way to involve him.

Yes I've seen the segment but Prem will investigate further in different ways whilst sim is busy finding roli and Sid crying and remembering roli.

saijahnavi

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Lol I was telling u guyz this from the start that veru won't touch roli but some of u guyz were so sure that veru will touch roli lol but Yar that slap by roli was so sudden it almost brought the true face of veru but I am telling u this veru has the brain to realize that forcing roli won't be off help yes he will try to manipulate but he won't get his way with roli because roli is our fire nothing will happen to her because veru would never try to if he does get angry he will control it in order to manipulate roli

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoMansosaijahnavi

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

i didnt like todays episode. first it was all about veeru manipulating roli. 2nd it was all about naina and khushi plan.

simar, roli and sid didnt even had any dialogues at all. i dont think prem suspicion is going to prove anything coz khushi has started suspecting prem. she will do anything to stop prem from finding out the truth. 

i also liked mausijis comment about naico she does look like a dead body. LOL i guess mausiji smelled her too.

looking at the precap veeru will show fake certificate of their marriage or show his and rolis fake marriage photo. he did took pheras lastime and might have taken some photo back then.

i have 1 question. where is rolis ornaments. her manglsutra, her watch, even the saree she was wearing i think veeru is hiding them. how can someone loose everything.

Maliha although roli looks so cute i dont think its roli new look. it just hospital and amnesia track wala look. they will change her back to her old look as soon as she is back to bw house. 

Edited by Sandralong - 29 March 2013 at 8:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithitimepasssaijahnavi

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Prince I disagree with u I knw ur pissed off at ssk but that doesnt mean u can predict its temporary the truth abt naina will come out during naina and sid marriage preparation and he will find the truth and naina will be thrown out we have had enough of negativity we dnt need more I believe in prem in ibn7 it said a big twist is coming which means the revelation of naina fake pregnancy yes this doctor thing might not help but prem will investigate that night he might go to sod office and ask his colleagues abt that part he will get his evidence and will stop naina sid marriage and one more thing naina sid marriage won't happen and naina true face will come just u wait and watch

sunithi

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Lol I was telling u guyz this from the start that veru won't touch roli but some of u guyz were so sure that veru will touch roli lol but Yar that slap by roli was so sudden it almost brought the true face of veru but I am telling u this veru has the brain to realize that forcing roli won't be off help yes he will try to manipulate but he won't get his way with roli because roli is our fire nothing will happen to her because veru would never try to if he does get angry he will control it in order to manipulate roli

I'm glad its confirmed though and I'm sure that roli will regain her memory quick now.

Betty14

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

i didnt like todays episode. first it was all about veeru manipulating roli. 2nd it was all about naina and khushi plan.

simar, roli and sid didnt even had any dialogues at all. i dont think prem suspicion is going to prove anything coz khushi has started suspecting prem. she will do anything to stop prem from finding out the truth. 

i also liked mausijis comment about naico she does look like a dead body. LOL i guess mausiji smelled her too.

looking at the precap veeru will show fake certificate of their marriage or show his and rolis fake marriage photo. he did took pheras lastime and might have taken some photo back then.

i have 1 question. where is rolis ornaments. her manglsutra, her watch, even the saree she was wearing i think veeru is hiding them. how can someone loose everything.

Maliha although roli looks so cute i dont think its roli new look. it just hospital and amnesia track wala look. they will change her back to her old look as soon as she is back to bw house. 

It was boring but veeru scenes were important. The way he told roli their fake love story and the fact that they are not in delhi, they are far away.

Yeah but eventually Prem will find out, not that quick but soon. Hopefully tmrw we'll see more of sim/sid/roli.

Mausiji is too cool i want her to have something to say every episode, she spoke first time today this week.

Yeah he will provide some fake marriage certificate or  he may provide pictures of the wedding that was going to happen b/w roli and veeru. Just the way naico can have pics of the conference party, veeru can have pics of him and roli.

Lol I mean she is wearing different sari's, better ones and I think they won't put her back into Roli's look because now she is 'Vidya'.

he is hiding it and when roli will find her sari and ornaments she will remember everything the way Sid put the ornaments on her etc

Edited by malihaahmed - 29 March 2013 at 9:03am

sunithi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top