Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

LOVING Swayam and gang's support for Sharon <3

-evangeline- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just LOVE the gang. πŸ€—
Like,just LOVE them. β€οΈ

I was so touched when they were all so concerned about her being so tensed.😊 
And Simmi...she's the sweetest and the cutest!πŸ€—  She's always so worried about Sharon's asthma. I loved how she really wanted to cheer Sharon up today coz the more the tension,the more her stress levels would rise.

Atleast the gang knows that Sharon is right and they just couldn't see her getting so worked up.πŸ˜ƒ They know they're support and help is going the right way. πŸ˜Š
Their goofiness can make anyone laugh and they were finally successful in making Sharon calm down a little bit.😊 Hope they continue to support and stand by Sharon.😊

And  SWAYAM...haye...so much love and dedication. Well,his reaction today was not only coz he loves Sharon but also coz he knew that things were unnecessarily being blown out of proportion. 
 I LOVED how he flared up with the unfair behavior being directed towards Sharon.😊 And love him for pointing it out that the stupid forms' responsibility was not of one particular person's alone. πŸ˜Š

NO ONE...absolutely NO ONE can stand it if Sharon is upset or worried or is being treated badly.πŸ˜ƒ Specially not Swayam. πŸ˜³

Ab kya kare...humari Sharon hai hi itni special.❀️

LOVING the love for Sharon...from everyone.πŸ˜ƒ Sharon is one such person who is loved,respected, cared for,admired and adored by everyone. Like those girls said in the restroom, she is an 'inspiration'.😳

Great going Swayam and gang.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Keep the love coming.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- Shantanu and Vrushika...kickass performance today!πŸ‘ Brilliant expressions and fab dialogue delivery. Awesome job!πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.P.S- Vruhika looked AMAZING today!❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all super like for this super awesome post. It is seriously marvelously penned. πŸ‘

Coming to the topic - there is hardly any sight in the world more bewitching and enchanting than a sight of our diva laughing so wholeheartedly and so thank you gang for making Sharon laugh again. Loved the scene and loved the friendship depicted here between the gang. And special mention to Simmi for taking care of Sharon. I am just loving the friendship of Sharon and Simmi more and more.

Moving on i completely agree with the way Swayam reacted. As you said he completely agree that the matter has been blown out of proportion necessarily. Good work Swayam there. Always stand by the right. You are really an ideal character.

And there is no doubt that Sharon is super special and even amazing inspiration for all. So glad writers pointed that out.

And yes Vrushika and Shantanu were just seriously amazing tonight. And Vrushika definitely looked out of the world.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree agree and agree some more. 

I LOVE how Sharon is being loved, and more so, like you said, because it's love she DESERVES. Swayam and Rey stood up for her because it WASN'T her fault alone, she SHOULDN'T have been singled out and targetted for what happened, and she certainly should not be dismissed as an irresponsible and incapable CS. 

The gang were just super sweet with their attempts to cheer her up and calm her down...they understand how pressured she is too, and if someone wishes to punce on me saying Taani is pressured too and they should also be understanding her, let me just say that understanding is greatly determined by how you treat people...Sharon may have been an attitude-filled fire dragon earlier, but she's been treating everyone with respect for a long time now, unlike the GS right now. I'm not denying that Taani is under pressure, of course she is, but how people react to you comes from how YOU react to people when you're under pressure. I don't think I need to get into how the latter has been treating people, but I do know that Sharon has been treating them RIGHT and therefore deserves to be treated right herself. 

And yes, I LOVED the way Swayam flared up when Taani went to the extent of saying Sharon shouldn't be CS. Both because it is someone he loves and because it's someone who absolutely does NOT deserve to be spoken of with derision without any good reason. 

Excellent performances by Shantanu, Amar, Vrushika and the whole gang actually, and yes Vrushika looked SUPER pretty. Touchwood. πŸ˜ƒ
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Are u kidding me??😲 we made post on the same thing. i too had one ps n one pps n one of them talked about vrushi's beautyπŸ˜† LOL

"NO ONE...absolutely NO ONE can stand it if Sharon is upset or worried or is being treated badly.πŸ˜ƒ Specially not Swayam. πŸ˜³"

loved this.!! n even more cz this time our sharon is at no fault.How i love calling her Our Sharon nowadays ^____^

today it was Shantanu for me.😎 wen he said mujhe hain looked at miss nobody!!!πŸ‘

P.S: yes u do write long posts πŸ˜•

paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as u said.. loving the love for sharon from everyone.. nd y not.. she has earned every bit of it.
i was pleasantly surprised to c the gang follow her to the terrace nd attempt to make her smile. 
it reminded me of wen rey nd rest of the dazzlers danced on 'yeh dosti' earlier to cheer up the diva😊
im glad they openly offered all their help nd support, its so awesome that they understand her nd trust her as well..
swayam nd rey supporting her was rite cos as swayam said it was not sharon's responsiblity alone.. 
plus some really gud performances by swayam, KAS nd vrushika.. she was really looking gud today..nd in the precap with her hair pulled bac, love the look even more😊
Edited by paro1311 - 11 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agreed completely with each words of yours!
LOVING the love for Sharon...from everyone.πŸ˜ƒ Sharon is one such person who is loved,respected, cared for,admired and adored by everyone. Like those girls said in the restroom, she is an 'inspiration'.😳
ditoo i feelπŸ˜ƒ
-evangeline- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Agree agree and agree some more. 

I LOVE how Sharon is being loved, and more so, like you said, because it's love she DESERVES. Swayam and Rey stood up for her because it WASN'T her fault alone, she SHOULDN'T have been singled out and targetted for what happened, and she certainly should not be dismissed as an irresponsible and incapable CS. 

The gang were just super sweet with their attempts to cheer her up and calm her down...they understand how pressured she is too, and if someone wishes to punce on me saying Taani is pressured too and they should also be understanding her, let me just say that understanding is greatly determined by how you treat people...Sharon may have been an attitude-filled fire dragon earlier, but she's been treating everyone with respect for a long time now, unlike the GS right now. I'm not denying that Taani is under pressure, of course she is, but how people react to you comes from how YOU react to people when you're under pressure. I don't think I need to get into how the latter has been treating people, but I do know that Sharon has been treating them RIGHT and therefore deserves to be treated right herself. 

And yes, I LOVED the way Swayam flared up when Taani went to the extent of saying Sharon shouldn't be CS. Both because it is someone he loves and because it's someone who absolutely does NOT deserve to be spoken of with derision without any good reason. 

Excellent performances by Shantanu, Amar, Vrushika and the whole gang actually, and yes Vrushika looked SUPER pretty. Touchwood. πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed! :)
yes,the gang does realize that both Taani and Sharon are under pressure but they're more in favour of Sharon because of how she is handling all this. In spite of all the tension and pressure not once has Sharon taunted or snapped at the gang. She has always dealt with every situation in a mature and smart way. That is why the gang chose to support her :)
and ur absolutely right...she has been treating the gang in a very nice way from a really long time :) she always listens to what they all have to say and always heeds their advice and suggestions,like we saw today.
I hope she finds out that Swayam took her side too today, Might make her feel better :) <3
-evangeline- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanHa_Forever

Are u kidding me??😲 we made post on the same thing. i too had one ps n one pps n one of them talked about vrushi's beautyπŸ˜† LOL

"NO ONE...absolutely NO ONE can stand it if Sharon is upset or worried or is being treated badly.πŸ˜ƒ Specially not Swayam. πŸ˜³"

loved this.!! n even more cz this time our sharon is at no fault.How i love calling her Our Sharon nowadays ^____^

today it was Shantanu for me.😎 wen he said mujhe hain looked at miss nobody!!!πŸ‘

P.S: yes u do write long posts πŸ˜•

High Five to that then πŸ˜ƒ
Yes,Sharon is right and hence the support :)
Hope she finds out that Swayam took her side in the projection room :)
And Shantanu nailed it of course :) Fab he was today :)

@ P.S - sorry πŸ˜’
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved.
Unres.
Where is the super like button?😳 Beautifully written post. It was not big, but it had everything. All the valid points.
Yes, Swayam support for Sharon was lovely. I knew he would support Sharon whatsoever, but about the gang, I wasn't sure. Simmi is such a cupcake. She can't tolerate Sharon's stress because she know it will lead to aggravation of asthma. Hence, she so cleverly turned the situation and motivated the gang to make her feel happy. Aww. She's such a true friend.
Coming to Swayam, yes, he's a darling. Loved his support for Sharon. The majnu, who can't even hear a word against his lady, and kal toh limits hi cross ho gayi. I loved Rey here too. For supporting Sharon because he knew that Taani was wrong, in what she did. 
Swayam's valid points in defending Sharon, his love and concern for her, the way he said ki forms fill karna hamari bhi responsibility thi, his reactions, everything was worth seeing. Absolutely loved him yesterday. No one can go against the sweetness and cuteness of this person. 
Yes. Shantanu and Vrushika were again fab. Especially Vrushika. She's been improving a lot.
And yeah, even I agree to your point, Vrush looked amazing yesterday. πŸ˜³
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vrush is looking stunning...  awsmmmπŸ‘
& love swayam...  dis is why we crazyly lv him...
love swaron/vrushan...
p.s- koi iss ms GS ko samhalo...  isi tarah chalti rahi to uski post jayegi...