Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

whole week of Epi has been amazing, story wise, direction wise, dialogues, acting and music.. Parvarrish that we all loved is back with this track.

I so loved yesterday's episode. Such contrast situations..
while at one place all family members were enjoying the festival, Ginny was badly humiliated by bunch of bullies. I felt very bad for Ginny. Aashika acted brilliantly. Clap 

I was still ok when Dev confronted her in front of everyone, but what followed after that was a sad humiliation of Ginny.
agree she lied to get in the group, to look cool, but She didn't deserve punishment to such an extent.

Her Friends behaved even wrost, shows they aren't worthy of Ginny's friendship. I am hoping their behavior will lead Ginny to realize that all the while she was hanging out with wrong people. She needn't go out her way to please such retards, she is better off without them. I wish CVs involve Rashi to support Ginny in facing these dumbos.

while Ginny represented many Kids of her age who get influenced easily, Dev & his friends represented all those bully types boys who go around harrassing others in school & colleges for their fun.

CVs once again addressed such a good issue. Clap writers & director did wonderful job too.Smile

at the end, I will just say, other scenes that stood out & those I liked so much..
Sunny's lie getting caught, Sunny boy ate Pani-puri, reason of his getting food-poisning. Chhotu Rakshit looked so utterly cute & yummy. Tongue 
Jeet-Pinky patchup, finally ruthi hui pinky maan gain. She looked cute though.Smile

Rocky entered Ginny's room & Sunny stood up ROFL was another hilarious small scene. 'Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?' sunny first burpedLOL & then replied 'Papa ne mujhe punishment di hai.' ROFL was so cute & funny at the same time. And, he again slept when Rocky left.. LOLLOL

and, the scene that was the most hilarious.. Lucky's foot getting caught in balti & he getting all covered with Yellow color. He looked damm funny.. ROFL I laughed till my jaws were hurting.. LOL

lastly, scene at the end where Rocky found Ginny in store room crying.. it was such scene where I could feel Ginny's pain. once again Aashika nailed that scene. The way she looked up.. her eyes spoke volume.. and Rocky's reaction...Clap

kudos to the whole team. do share your views.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AMSTAnikz003-Swetha-100prabhlizzie1765jassie_17AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th Mar: Holi Celebration & Ginny's Humiliation" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@Sachi..Excellent review of yesterday's episode. So contrasting situations. 

Coming to Ginny. Felt very very bad for her. She did not deserve such a humiliation. I am sure it is going to be very difficult for her to come out of this...and parents support and love is what is needed for her the most now. 

I dont want Lucky or Sweety to talk about the incident at all. They have to make her move forward and in the process make her realise. Sweety will over react as that is her nature. But she has to show better understanding now. 

Sunny track is going on good. It is actually a day to day problem most parents face. JUNK food. Kids are getting so obsessed with it. It will be interesting to see how Jeet-Pinky brings control in his food habits.

About the Holi Party. The sequences were good. Jeet-Pinky looked good. And as you said I could not stop laughing at Lucky's situationLOL Poor guy, for the first time he was stubborn, but could not last long. 

I am not sure if you noticed. The way Pinky came and called Lucky and told they also have to celebrate, it was just like Sweety. And Lucky had no clue what to sayLOL Both sisters take Lucky for grantedLOL

Coming to Rocky. His reaction is what is important now. Hope he tells his parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Shwets agree,

Sweety needs Not to be hyper this time. And, Rocky needs to tell this his parents without delay.

Jeet-pinky needs to stop sunny from eating so much. He is becoming sust day by day. remember the other boy said, they are not letting Sunny play coz he is so sust & can't do anything while playing cricket. It's coz of over eating. He is eating whole day.. anything to everything. while I don't mind him being healthy.. but Over-eating isnt good at such age.

I did notice how Pinky ordered Lucky. such a nice fellow.. everyone takes him granted.

Lucky's scene was the most hilarious. I loved it. Lucky looked so cute. LOL

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I have another doubt. Will Sweety actually understand Ginny's situation. Seeing her reactions in the past, be it with Rocky-Aishwarya, Raavi-Nitin and the recent Rinku, I dont find her to be open minded. I feel it will take time for Sweety itself to understand this peer pressure.

Sunny is at his laziest bestLOL Actually one of my relative used to be the same, eating lot, no outdoor activities and now is finding hard time reducing weight. Above that when they become older, kids will start teasing them for over weight also. Parents have to think about the future and just now about fulfilling current needs.

Luckyji!Luckyji! I am slowing becoming a huge fan of hisLOL Especially because I watched all the episodes within a month. He has become my favorite for sure. I like his understanding the most. He understands his kids better than Sweety does. 

-Swetha-NimbuMirchi

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Excellent analysis Sachi. Thumbs Up Clap
This week's episodes were awesome. Wink From start to beginning, it was a complete package through-out. We had happy moments of fun in Holi and sad ones at other place. Unhappy Felt very bad for the poor girl. Cry She did wrong but surely doesn't deserved to be humiliated like this. Angry
On the other side, loved the scenes 'thode thode' because I was so tense for poor Ginny. Cry Tongue But there were very cute scenes going on at happy wali Holi. Sunny's secret of food poisoning came in-front. And he was punished very cutely by Jeet. Embarrassed Lucky was enjoying very much after he started dancing... it looks like he was not acting, but dancing in real life and director kept on rolling the camera. LOL It was a very good week of episodes with both families getting good tracks. Smile

Arey wait... Shocked You must be thinking I forgot the main part. LOL
It was a very embarassing moment for Ginny as well as people watching at home. They must have felt that it is happenning infront of theire eyes... and some like me would think of getting in the TV and kick those Censored asses. Angry But, I was so happy that my princess did a marvellous job portraying the victim of public bullying. Embarrassed She pulled-out a stunner of a scene. Clap Embarrassed And in the end, in the store room, the look which she gave was heart breaking for sure... we could feel the pressure in her eyes and Rocky's expression was, what to do... Ek taraf my sister in trouble after going through such incident and ek taraf a liar... and lie bhi, which he never expected from her.

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 29 March 2013 at 9:41am

-Swetha-NimbuMirchi

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...I am sure we will be seeing more fantastic acting from Aashika as the entire track is going to be on her.Smile 

-Swetha-AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
O definitely. SmileDay DreamingEmbarrassed.Tongue Waiting to see more excellent work from her. Embarrassed

-Swetha-NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I will just agree to you both Shwets & Ahsaan..

and hoping Sweety to take it slowly & not jump her guns on Ginny. She should see Ginny covered with that cow-dung, I am sure she will forget all her anger.

Ahsaan,

Sunny is such an aodrable kid. whatever he does, He gets a smile on my face the minute I see him on screen.Smile

I agree about Lucky dancing part, I think Vivek was dancing on his own & director captured it. He looked so real & cute while at it. Big smile

whole holi sequence was brilliantly directed. Loved everyone. whole cast nailed it.Smile

-Swetha-Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top