29/03: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I think Anchal is paid less so getting more screen space and ZS is paid high so getting less space... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! ðŸ¤— You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! ðŸ˜† 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! ðŸ˜³ Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! ðŸ¥³

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! ðŸ˜‰

ViNa AT  not added here😲

charu blackmail gunjan and force to marry rajiv... to release mayank...

FOTY FINAL but family will not attend dance...😲 
both sisters will run to home getting news for whole family in jail😆 So Chhaya may win...😆

Rachna's hair style is same as dil dhamal dhoka😊

I think except charu's parents another 3rd person is involved in this... may be I wrong...

Mayank said to Gunjan that she wants to live with him or not but he does not want to be with charu... i liked that..😃

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vanny will add it in a minute 😉

rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, I just read the WU but I couldn't believe that Charu has such a devious plan towards Garg family. I was so pissed at Mayank but today I really feel bad for her. He should be away from Charu. He has no control over the anger but he is not bad person at heart to deserve a life partner like Charu.
 Maybe the CVS is showing Charu as such a bad person because they have plans to get Mayank and Gunjan together in the end. I thought i read somewhere that a new character was coming for Rajeev.

Anyway, it was very touching to read that Garg has no idea and feeling bad for Charu when she is scheming to put them all in jail. Unbeleivable.

Vibha, you are so right that a girl can make or break a house. Well said.

I liked that Mayank said that for once said that it doesn't matter to him that he gets back together with G or not but this is his decision to be away from Charu. But i thought in the precap he said that he still loved G and he is doing this to get her. Or am i wrong? Anyway, looks like Seema is in for a shock.

Based on what i read, it sounds like sangeeta knew that Charu is evil so why did she bring a person like that into her home? She should be really a good punishment then she will learn.She is to be blamed for most of the problems in there. Both sisters (Sangeeta and Charu) are perfect to be in 1 house- no wonder the people in the house end up in jail. o god, i have to run. bye everyone.
Edited by rnfan - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry guys😳 all duty no brains today
  There Charu is planning for garg family chakki peesing  & here I am chakki peesing in the kitchen ðŸ¤¢
for some unwanted and uninvited guests🤢😡

Will be around on Monday if I find all my 4 limbs and brain in the right place😕😕

Till then HAPPY EASTER,  adios ðŸ˜† 

Don't miss me too much🤣  Have fun😆
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is such a torture to watch charu in 3/4th of the episode. why dont cv's understand that we are not interested in charu. We switch on the idiot box just to watch something worth watching not scheming all the time. How I wish mayank get a happy happy girl who make him smile and lead a happy life. fed up of seeing his sad/angry face. cvs pls dont interchange the pairings now.this is saddism.They make us love a pair and when we start enjoying, they bring in stupid twists and we are left wondering and cvs enjoy tht! And see when the FOTY track is getting interesting, they are fast forwarding it. And whn we wanted the FOTY track to get over 2-3weeks before they were dragging it. uff! ðŸ˜¡
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rnfan

Wow, I just read the WU but I couldn't believe that Charu has such a devious plan towards Garg family. I was so pissed at Mayank but today I really feel bad for her. He should be away from Charu. He has no control over the anger but he is not bad person at heart to deserve a life partner like Charu.

Maybe the CVS is showing Charu as such a bad person because they have plans to get Mayank and Gunjan together in the end. I thought i read somewhere that a new character was coming for Rajeev.

Anyway, it was very touching to read that Garg has no idea and feeling bad for Charu when she is scheming to put them all in jail. Unbeleivable.

Vibha, you are so right that a girl can make or break a house. Well said.

I liked that Mayank said that for once said that it doesn't matter to him that he gets back together with G or not but this is his decision to be away from Charu. But i thought in the precap he said that he still loved G and he is doing this to get her. Or am i wrong? Anyway, looks like Seema is in for a shock.

Based on what i read, it sounds like sangeeta knew that Charu is evil so why did she bring a person like that into her home? She should be really a good punishment then she will learn.She is to be blamed for most of the problems in there. Both sisters (Sangeeta and Charu) are perfect to be in 1 house- no wonder the people in the house end up in jail. o god, i have to run. bye everyone.

Mayank says somthin like...i still love u, atleast in this gen...even if u dont wanna get back wit me its ok but i cant live in this marriage...i hope i got it right ðŸ˜ƒ
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vibz88

Total filler episode.

Charu oh charu tu kab sudharegi!!Again back to her usual scheming and this one is her biggest so far..Transferring money in ayank s account and then the cylinder. Looks like she wants to burn herself and try to put  some dowry case on Mayank! After this I just don't want to see Charau-Mayank together , he deserves someone better than her. Charu is a little devil Mayank is better off without her and I want the divorce to happen. she even lies to Sangeeta😲 yeh ladki kisi ki nahi ho sakti khud ki bhi nahi.

rachna-Gunjan scenes were the saving grace, Chaya tell s rachna that Gunjan has suffered so much and rachna is lost in thoughts!! Does that mean SOTY repeat this time Rachna sacrificing???

Precap is scary Charu not only signs the papers which is a part of her plan but has made sure the last part will get executed soon,,

Uuf wish they could have closed the week better not waiting for next episode😆

@bold feeling the same...i think rachna will sacrifice FOTY title for Gunjan..
me too feeling that rachna will sacrifice now...
seems FOTY  track was to develop GR VR only.. not to reveal rachna's new side... 😕
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THis Cvs are out of good idea but hell bent tp make this another stupid drama... Villan gets the most screen space..

Why they cant concentrate FOTY ...the way girls are practicing .. since the bollywood round is solo ..It would be nice to see girls are practicing for that too ... 

Charu is getting unbearable...