ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissLonely..

Why Is Yash So CUTE For?!!! AngryAngry I'm frustrated that he's looking so Frikin Cute!! Arghhh!!!!! AngryAngryAngry

exactly how can some guy be that cuteAngry!
tang kar diya hai humain!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712simransingh90Popo.kriti07uluvmg-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boogle

boogle

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I'm not liking this SP-Radha track. Gayatri has only been dead for a month. I think SP can be a single for a little while longer. Why the rush?

I wish the CVs focused on another track and then come back to the idea of SP-Radha punar vivah later. Like maybe after Aarya have their baby, it will bring back memories of gayatri to SP and then he might realize he's lonely and wants a new start.

-Anchit-Popo.kriti07ssroomani-Kash-ilovepyaar

kirti0712

kirti0712

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I want my old Punar Vivah back,the director Hemant Prabhu.Yes I love the show still but miss the simple realistic story which it was earlier sans this drama nd stupidity sometimes.I miss that shy ,jhepu Yashu too,thoygh I love these cute Arya scenes,but sometimes they appear to be forced,look like just added to keep us happy nd quiet,a rishwat to keep us quiet.

Popo.kriti07ssroomanishubhika124-Kash-ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Please give us back our amazing old PV. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanishubhika124villager00

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
for the first time, i am getting disenchanted with this SP and Radha remarriage. Not that i don't want it but why is Yash and Aarti doing the thinking for the remarriage when the two concerned individual aren't thinking about it. Sure, they've been giving a little  though about each other maybe, by those meaningful gazes but i still don't take it as a reason for them to be married off, that too, a decision being undertaken by the childrenConfused.

In the beginning, Yash and Aarti were married off despite their reluctance but at least we saw reasons there. This time around, the reason for companionship, to me, is a shaky argument..Confused..

If there is one person who needs to be married off for companionship's sake, it should be Buaji, she is all alone, she does not have children or anyone to call her own. Sure, she has the brother and the nephews but that is still different, that much is Suraj's to call as his own..

Edited by villager00 - 04 April 2013 at 12:46pm

kirti0712booglePopo...Comrade4eva..Nxt_rockstarssroomani

..Comrade4eva..

IF-Rockerz

..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I am not happy with this PV we are getting now...it's just frustrating, too negative, and Ishita is getting on my nerves.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booglePopo.

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I strongly feel that PV is just going in its decline stage so early! There is a story shift to keep the theme intact but here I feel like watching some other show with which I am almost stranger! It doesn't feel like my fav PV anymore! I don't know why! Yash and Aarti are behaving so immature and rushy with this SP-Radha PV! Leave the society, it's not even the will of SP-Radha till now! The bossy AarYa are not digestible! The authority comes with equal responsibility! I can see AarYa lagging in so many places! If theme of PV is to be revived then this is golden opportunity for CVs to present it in most logical and needed way! And I can see only rushing and imposing! 
I am kinda frustrated with preachy sessions and dialogue-dialogue game! Sometimes I feel like I am watching a debate competition! 
Can't help it! I want the Old essence back with story proceeding! Aarti-Yash have so much to deal with their own PV! Their journey would be a treat to watch! Not every relationship a fairy-tale so CVs! Don't make it one! Up and downs in their relationship can be something real for me to find in show!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712booglePopo.ssroomani

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Fully agree with you Aditi, ditto!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top