ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever they are doing to Radha in the spoiler pics...I'm not liking it!
CVs are hell bent on not listening to us and dishing out the same Ishita ke goonde plots, this is just plain insane!
i couldn't watch the episode in all honesty

read the written update and this subsequent chaos should be noticeable by now..the spoiler pics about Radha's treatment, i hope that's not the reason why the SP-Radha PV should get married (okay, i do not really know how big deal the remarriage issue is in the local setting)..i have this hope that SP and Radha will join hands instead in straightening Aakash and not AarYa insisting on the PV with this Aakash problem hanging around it..

Why can't their PV come at a later stage when everything is more settled or when they themselves see a reason for it to be suitable? The point of view of Suraj and Radha saying they do not want to remarry is also being ignored..they're not kids to be "dragged" into it.. 
Now I just want this PV to happen as soon as possible so we can get another track... I don't think I'll be watching today's episode, or I might not watch until this track is over. I'm honestly fed up. I couldn't even watch the last two episodes, I only caught the AarYa scene. 
Looks like a majority of us are not happy with this SP-Radha track, and in fact this track has made us a bit detached from AarYa too other than the show, this is a warning sign for the makers and the show is going downhill so fast I didn't even imagine it could! Edited by kashish 1322 - 11 years ago
havent watched for a week and dared my self to watch today and  felt like

oh well back to WU only
The SP- Radha track is mighty boring- they are two adults who have had an affair in the past but now do not want to marry- why can't Yash & Aarti accept that? This is basic respect to the elders- they suggested but both SP & Radha refused- baat khatam!!!
Now I started dissecting  PV in parts I see and parts I see but with shut portals of mind and reasoning! Difficult part is that It's hard to chose not to watch it totally! Commitment has reached an irrevocable stage! 
The things which are shown are unrealistic for me! Society's POV has shown as similar as AarYa "forcing and larger than life". It's not at all true! We live in a self centered world now a days! Nobody gives a damn to what others want to do or not! I guess not at least shippers of Bhopal city! And another thing, there is never an objection on remarriage of a old or young or incapable man! I have heard of real life incidents where man of every age get the pass to remarry on antyesti  of his first wife! Yes! i agree, widow or divorcee women still face objection from society in some parts of country! So this whole society drama towards SP's remarriage is quite indigestible for me! A man is never questioned to remarry in any age! Not in my notice!

Second, remarriage of parties concerned must involve their consent! Why any society would even matter when two souls want to enter this agreement of marriage??! If AarYa were that interested and keen to get this remarriage done then first they should have talk to SP-Radha and listen their side of logic! A lady who has lived for 30 years without of shadow of husband, I guess, she never will wants to get married to the man who did fraud to her!  In my opinion, AarYa are only thinking about SP's loneliness and life, they are completely neglecting Radha's sentiments towards this person! She might be caring, she might have some soft corner for him but she hasn't forgiven him, her silence to his asking was enough to tell!

PV was always a mind exercise for me. I didn't find agreement to many tracks of PV but this time my fav show is becoming intolerable! I never want that to happen! 

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Now I started dissecting  PV in parts I see and parts I see but with shut portals of mind and reasoning! Difficult part is that It's hard to chose not to watch it totally! Commitment has reached an irrevocable stage! 
The things which are shown are unrealistic for me! Society's POV has shown as similar as AarYa "forcing and larger than life". It's not at all true! We live in a self centered world now a days! Nobody gives a damn to what others want to do or not! I guess not at least shippers of Bhopal city! And another thing, there is never an objection on remarriage of a old or young or incapable man! I have heard of real life incidents where man of every age get the pass to remarry on antyesti  of his first wife! Yes! i agree, widow or divorcee women still face objection from society in some parts of country! So this whole society drama towards SP's remarriage is quite indigestible for me! A man is never questioned to remarry in any age! Not in my notice!

Second, remarriage of parties concerned must involve their consent! Why any society would even matter when two souls want to enter this agreement of marriage??! If AarYa were that interested and keen to get this remarriage done then first they should have talk to SP-Radha and listen their side of logic! A lady who has lived for 30 years without of shadow of husband, I guess, she never will wants to get married to the man who did fraud to her!  In my opinion, AarYa are only thinking about SP's loneliness and life, they are completely neglecting Radha's sentiments towards this person! She might be caring, she might have some soft corner for him but she hasn't forgiven him, her silence to his asking was enough to tell!

PV was always a mind exercise for me. I didn't find agreement to many tracks of PV but this time my fav show is becoming intolerable! I never want that to happen! 

well said
This SP-Radha PV track is really frustrating for me! Ishita is getting on my nerves! Aarya are pushing their decisions down other people's throats! And the show overall is not what I liked this show for!

Let me justify what I say...Can CVs stop? Don't they realize why their TRPs are going low! People do not want to see Ishita! She makes their blood boil! The reason I watched PV is because it wasn't the saas-bahu drama type nor the drama type but now PV is losing that essense I watched it for! I just wish this second PV track didn't happen! And what's up with Aarya? I admit they want the best for their father! That part is understandable but do they even have a clue if Radha maa wants this Punar Vivah? It's really irritating to see them being forceful to SP and doing all kinds of stuff just to make him agree.

The only reason I'm hanging on is for Aarya and in the hope, that if this SP-Radha PV gets done quickly, another track will start!

Oh and Ishita really needs to just get out of SM and stop plotting. Whenever she plots or sticks her nose in people's business, it really can make you kick your screen.

CVs, PLEASE stop this track or speed it up because I haven't watched PV in a while. I only catch the Aarya scenes as that's the only light moments you get in this show nowadays!!

And I really do wish that this next track focuses on the kids! I really miss them!