Punar Vivah

ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
current tracks havent been that intriguing all the time ishita is failing no new tracks every time we can guess that ishita fails and eveyrhting is all happy 

i usually feel it is a good quality is yash but today i thought it was bad if something really happened to aarti or the unborn kid wouldnt he have shouted @ ansh and the other kids. bit annoyed as i felt that was a bit unrealistic in this case.  Wacko

only watching pv for gurika not the script anymore 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712FireLordPhoenix-Kash-Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 (Page 12)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
My frustration is more with the channel. Can they consider changing the time of PV from 10:30 to an earlier time? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsEuphoria.pickachu

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

My frustration is more with the channel. Can they consider changing the time of PV from 10:30 to an earlier time? 

Nina, i also want this to happen but in all honesty, there is no other show in Zee that can hold that much interest after 10. I am watching all shows of the channel, i won't say the others are bad but PV can still retain viewers till that time which is unfortunately already few as it's bedtime in local setting and the rerun of the next day sets another option.. maybe if they can remove or decrease the replay, it would help as viewers will not have too much rerun time to watch it..

MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Can Akash and Ishita just leave already? I am done with them. 

Nina, I do wish that the time-slot of PV could be changed but all the time-slots are pretty competitive, even the 10pm time-slot. I think the CVs should shift their focus from Ishita/IshAk to AarYa, their kids and the baby now. I am sure that would help in improving the ratings. Most of us are after all watching the show for AarYa and their kids and not some jungli PDA couple. DeadSleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgudprincess121993MelodiousDreamsNxt_rockstarFireLordPhoenix-Kash-

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya-

current tracks havent been that intriguing all the time ishita is failing no new tracks every time we can guess that ishita fails and eveyrhting is all happy 

i usually feel it is a good quality is yash but today i thought it was bad if something really happened to aarti or the unborn kid wouldnt he have shouted @ ansh and the other kids. bit annoyed as i felt that was a bit unrealistic in this case.  Wacko

only watching pv for gurika not the script anymore 
@Bold: I agree. I am actually more annoyed with the amount of screen-time that has been allocated to Ishita/Akash/IshAk. The CVs should do something about that. 

I didn't expect Yash to shout at the kids, and he didn't either. I guess we could say that he was a bit frazzled at that moment with Aarti's sudden premature delivery and all so he got a little swayed in emotions. But that's my POV. =) Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07ladyBgudprincess121993FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyBgud

Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Nina, i also want this to happen but in all honesty, there is no other show in Zee that can hold that much interest after 10. I am watching all shows of the channel, i won't say the others are bad but PV can still retain viewers till that time which is unfortunately already few as it's bedtime in local setting and the rerun of the next day sets another option.. maybe if they can remove or decrease the replay, it would help as viewers will not have too much rerun time to watch it..

I agree that the other shows can't hold people's interest after 10. And I also agree about the repeat episodes. In the U.S., at least the Eastern parts, we get repeats of one episode like three times in one day and then there's the Saturday Omnibus special which shows the entire week's episodes in two hours. People would choose to watch the repeats or the Omnibus, if there is such in India over, the actual episode at 10:30. What the channel needs to do is limit the repeats to one repeat episode or just do the Omnibus on Saturday and forget the repeats.

I also agree with you Anu. IshAk need to go. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993Euphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Oh we have those repeats and omnibuses as well but I take it to be a good thing because only PV has an omnibus on Saturdays (here in Singapore) so I suppose it's the most-watched serial on Zee in Singapore. =) 

ForeverAarYanprincess121993FireLordPhoenix

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i m really frustated with the ishita track...
n i m not sure how true spoiler is...but seriosuly...i dont think one more kidnapping track is not going to help the ratings...i dont want to bash anyone or cvs abt this..this is just my pov...that i will not be able to digest one more kidnapping track...

if the spoilers are false...n the precap is indeed real..i wont mind apologizing if i have to...
but i will not be able to take one more kidnapping track

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

booglessroomaniFireLordPhoenixcaller123Euphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top