ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Almost all is well for me!LOL But...
Aakash's sudden chant of Aarti Bhabhi is kinda annoying! The way he has became a devotee to his bhabhi, it's kinda way too much! I got it that Aarti saved him but if we go back some days back in PV, Yash too saved him from boiling water. Why not a realization stuck him at that time??? Doesn't make sense to me!Ermm I think if this is realization season then Aakash should perform severe repent on what he did to Yash in past few weeks! A "sorry" and everything is so sweet in SM! Weird to me!Wacko He hasn't done damage to Aarti Bhabhi only but to others too! It's like only she matters in some matters of SM!LOL I think he owes an apology to everyone in SM!Stern Smile
I guess everything takes time. I never saw over night Laxman-traits in any brother-in-law who was just-Ravan previous day!LOL
So it went indigestible! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanFireLordPhoenixssroomaniilovepyaar-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1 (Page 11)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

@Nxt_rockstar:    Agree with you about the realization and apologies.   Aakash did not realize when Yash saved him from the goondas but fell hook, line and sinker for Aarti!  LOL

Aakash needs to apologize to a lot of people...not just SP, Radha and Aarti.   He needs to apologize to the entire Sin Clan and also to Ishita...she needs a heart-felt apology, not the half-hearted one he gave because Aarti told him to!  Angry

I understand Aakash trying to fit in after his near-death experience, but I don't get how the Sin Clan accepted him without any reservations!   Within moments, the bros were back-slapping each other and telling jokes!   Dead

Also, SP and Radha need to apologize to Aakash...SP especially!   I cannot get over the fact that SP did such a heinous crime and has gotten away with it.   It looked for a while that Gayu's death is his punishment, but lo and behold, his adoring sons and bahus got him married to his old flame Radha in a jiffy...riding roughshod over all other sentiments!   That man leads a charmed life...Wacko

Yesterday's episode seemed a farce...the only real scene was the one between Aakash and Ishita...Ishita felt real while the others were just superficial and shallow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar-Kash-ilovepyaar

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Don't throw Chapppals on Me...

just read a news Gurmeet Chaudhary Leaving Punar vivah serial

i m lik my heartbeat stopped

is it true?

hope Not

if Yes then Gurmeet is mean

Y he is leaving Punar vivah serial?

if Mittals wants to continue it he shd also wrk in ths serial

i cant type

my hands shievering

i m sooo upset

i m crying

just he got a big offer frm sajid nadiawala he decided to quit PV?

u r mean Gurmeet

played wth my feelings

i m  soo upset n sad n angry wth u

Mittals always compromise wth u nw its ur turn n u just gave up

n decided to leave PV 

i m so upset n crying

pls dun leave PV n dun end Punar vivah

Teary eyes

Goona miss PV Baly finially tht day .. scary day came in my lyf

palbhar

IF-Rockerz

palbhar

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Calm down...lets wait and see before jumping to conclusions!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
bump

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
tabeer!!!! i din't expect this from you!!! i thot you will understand!! i thot u know gurmeet well!!! i am sorry!! plzz stop jumping to conclusions!!! tum jante bhi nahi ho sach kya hain!! aur ilzaam lagane chali aayi ho!!! kya hian ye yaar!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatArYa_crazyluv

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Almost all is well for me!LOL But...
Aakash's sudden chant of Aarti Bhabhi is kinda annoying! The way he has became a devotee to his bhabhi, it's kinda way too much! I got it that Aarti saved him but if we go back some days back in PV, Yash too saved him from boiling water. Why not a realization stuck him at that time??? Doesn't make sense to me!Ermm I think if this is realization season then Aakash should perform severe repent on what he did to Yash in past few weeks! A "sorry" and everything is so sweet in SM! Weird to me!Wacko He hasn't done damage to Aarti Bhabhi only but to others too! It's like only she matters in some matters of SM!LOL I think he owes an apology to everyone in SM!Stern Smile
I guess everything takes time. I never saw over night Laxman-traits in any brother-in-law who was just-Ravan previous day!LOL
So it went indigestible! Embarrassed

hey there..i kinda think the same way..Aakash's sudden complete turn around is a little off for me.. I wish the CVs play his character even more than this bad-turned good guy.. i wish they retain more mystery to his change.. he can only be truly good in my eyes if he does a big sacrifice for the good of all the people in the SM against Ishita's wickedness, after all he is his wife and he made that choice.

@abhiya_crazyluv
it's not true that Gurru is leaving the show..there's a post on the MF and i'm pretty sure it came from a reliable source. We have to understand that there's politics going on behind the scene and these media people can be very mean and callous with their reports..

Edited by ladyBgud - 18 April 2013 at 8:14am

FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
yes ishita drives me up a wall

boogleEuphoria.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top