Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: COLOGY

a good 3 months r more😭 by that tym you will be Misses.Thabs😳

3 months πŸ˜† im gonna be missess in 40 days 🀣
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I officially hate this Ishita track, and its frustrating me to no ends these days, CVs need to get their socks up and pull in a logical sensible track without kitchen politics and Ishita ke roz roz ke bechari abla naari natak, the story is absolutely haywire at the moment, AarYa scenes are fillers, there is no AarYa story in itself, SP-Radha track is not strong enough, and too much family drama thanks to Ishita!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I officially hate this Ishita track, and its frustrating me to no ends these days, CVs need to get their socks up and pull in a logical sensible track without kitchen politics and Ishita ke roz roz ke bechari abla naari natak, the story is absolutely haywire at the moment, AarYa scenes are fillers, there is no AarYa story in itself, SP-Radha track is not strong enough, and too much family drama thanks to Ishita!

I agree with you!

They need to get an AarYa centric track pronto otherwise there will not only be a dip in the numbers, but some of the loyal audience might start to disappear too... πŸ€”
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I actually agree with you...Ishita is really getting on my nerves. Slowly I am losing interest as Ishita is too evil now and Aarya are being overshadowed! If CVs don't stop this Ishita being a devil now, then when TRPs come back, the numbers might take a bigger dip!

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This AakShita track is pissing me off like anything. I hate the character Aakash to the core 😡 As much as I want Heena to stay in PV , I want Ishita & Sky to die πŸ˜‘ or simply vanish. Especially Sky 😡 I hate him as much as I hated Prashanth 😳 ! Such a moron he is! Can't we have sophisticated grey characters like Maya? 😡
P.S. He does need to over act , its his characters demand but at least it should look decently rowdy 😳 But 😳
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I want this Sky track to end fast so that we can go back to ArYa baby track... Hope CVs can get some good track which has leads in the center.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh GOD this tracks gonna take forever to end πŸ˜‘
plzz end it tired of seeing ishita planning , radha crying , sp angry and aarya explaining πŸ˜’
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why Is Yash So CUTE For?!!! 😑😑 I'm frustrated that he's looking so Frikin Cute!! Arghhh!!!!! 😑😑😑

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..MissLonely..

Why Is Yash So CUTE For?!!! 😑😑 I'm frustrated that he's looking so Frikin Cute!! Arghhh!!!!! 😑😑😑

exactly how can some guy be that cute😑!
tang kar diya hai humain!