Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
 The last time I checked , the basic concept of this show was "Beauty and the beast" ! Ermm
I have NO issues...absolutely no issues on some fans prefering Rahul over Madhav for Aradhya ! 
But don't give that lame logic...that they look good together ...they're both lookers...and that's why they should end up together for heaven's sake ! Sleepy
This is not a typical candy floss show which basically depends on "Oh so hot couple" ! 

DKNSK is all about a BEAUTY falling for a BEAST ! So let that remain intact ! 

PS: No offence meant ! 

Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 29 March 2013 at 7:09am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaDintamanna2White.PearlHanalita..Shifat..LuvPanchiakelapothikdolce123diyah_ussihuQueenAnnie18princessgloryneethaarunima_LUITRafzTacker_Holicanyadiv96pallavi25rashvinmomorockz...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Get the concept right !!!!" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I completely agree... We have many shows with better actors where we have 'good looking' lead couple... I have absolutely no issue on someone preferring RaDhya over MaYa but giving excuse like RaDhya look good together so they should end up together is somewhat a lame excuse... Anyways it is their choice...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessgloryRafz

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Yeah I can see you have no problem over fans choosing Rahul over Madhav ! That's the purpose of this topic ?
Anyway the thing is most Rahul fans think Rahul deserves a girl as good as Aradhya .. Their personalities are similar .. Rahul is a guy with a great heart .. Rahul and Aradhya can have a conversation while looking at each other .. Aradhyas family would be happier with Rahul because he is like them !
If Rahul gets married to Aradhya he won't be obliged to stay in the house with Bharti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetpoisonkareenakkKriyanshayaazukideewani

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Thumbs Up We cannot demand the show to change its concept just because Rahul and Aradhya look good together. It is about learning how to appreciate a person's inner beauty rather than his face. Well said Eclipse Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123..Shifat..Rafz-Rhythmic.Me-pallavi25

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yeah... Rahul and Aradhya are similar... But many times 'opposites attract'... Anyways who are we to predict anything...
It is in the hands of the creatives...

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i will give u a wonderful example why radhya couple is not going to happen in the show even aradhya fall in luv with rahul madhav is going to marry aradhya and take the story forward becoz madhav has a family mama papa sisters grandma (in laws) and in every gec channel shows the show should have a boys family as the leading lady will go to her sasural get insulted and crying (saas bahu) otherwise the show would not sustain if ppl really want to see cute romantic stories hugs kisses they should go and watch some youth channels which telecast only youth college based stories this is purely a saas bahu show evil saas and good daughter in law so pls instead of promoting radhya concentrate on how to bring the forum ranking high

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
eclipse i thought i wont make any post but the article is such a nice one i cant handle my emotions and this is from u so i am just giving my opinion

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Well last time i made a similar topic emphasising on the concept i was staright away pointed out for being rude...
All that i had to say is n still will say is that plz understand the concept. Its a diff show yaar. I dont hv anythin else to say as u hv said everything. Last time i was bashed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessgloryQueenAnnie18Rafz-Rhythmic.Me-pallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top