KD did not said not right n Kiya pissing off

Posted: 11 years ago
KD said dat Kiya is spoilt, KD was always her friend n Kiya was not, Kiya never trusted KD n Kiya has problem of trusting which is not entirely true. It was KD who eas not always her friend n Kiya was truly his friend, Kiya trusted him enuf to fight wid RV n abt to drink d spiked water, Kiya is not spoiltbut she has problems is trusting ppl as she has suffered heartbreak n has such a horror family. I said KD is not entirely right so Kiya sud hv trusted him dis time.

Kiya is pissing me off along wid impressing me. How d hell she cud Piddi 'bina desktopwala mouse'? ๐Ÿ˜ก She has problems wid KD then y she is bullying Piddhi. D poor guy loves Kiya even now though he is wid KD. Kiya sud atleast stop taunting Piddhi.
she called him "bina desktop wala mouse"? ๐Ÿคฃ the insults are hilarious in this show! ๐Ÿคฃ

Can't comment on anything else as episode nahin dekhi :P
Originally posted by Mais

she called him "bina desktop wala mouse"? ๐Ÿคฃ the insults are hilarious in this show! ๐Ÿคฃ

Can't comment on anything else as episode nahin dekhi :P
๐Ÿ˜† i was angry at her for commenting on piddi but when she said 'Bina Desktop wala mouse' i just couldn't stop myself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But Kiya sud be in her limits. She take 1 person's anger on others also. She did it in Season 1 too wen she said dat she wanted to leave d buddy group which I did not liked. She sud move close to others too but she is either more wid KD or RV. She had been hardly shown bonding wid others in Season 1.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Rimz - Honestly...the insults are super hilarious :P

Juhi - well, Kiya was never the gentle perfect character...like everyone else, she has her flaws and one of them is that she takes out anger when she feels it rather than holding it in. And besides, you forget your limits when you are angry, that's only natural.
I kind of agree with u what KD said was wrong.
And yeah what kiya said was hilarious.
Though she should stop acting to piddi like that.
KD sud also think wat he is saying whther it is true or not? He has seen her very very very good side. During NYP too he said dat Kiya has no heart, said wrong things to her using her rich status n said she did dosti ka drama to him wen v know who really did dosti ka drama enuf to almost sabotage own school team's performance. Here I agreed wid Kiya saying KD is a lier. But I start to like him again wen he is wid Piddhi encouraging him. But one thing is dat Kiya never bask-stabbed KD n wateva she said said in his face.
Juhi . . both being JERKS. . were retorting like crazy!!
so I'd say both KiSha were wrong!!Edited by blue_Orchid - 11 years ago
Ye batao Shuruwat kis ne ki thi????
Kiya ne pehle KD ko kaha k paison k ly "dosti ko bach diya us ladke ne"
to KD ne us ka ans dia tha. Agar kisi k taunts ko bardasht na kar k agay 
se jawab dena galat hai to KD galat tha. Par mere POV se wo galat nahi tha.
Originally posted by kishathebest

Ye batao Shuruwat kis ne ki thi????
Kiya ne pehle KD ko kaha k paison k ly "dosti ko bach diya us ladke ne"
to KD ne us ka ans dia tha. Agar kisi k taunts ko bardasht na kar k agay
se jawab dena galat hai to KD galat tha. Par mere POV se wo galat nahi tha.

Dono galat the aur maine dono ko equally wrong dikhaaya hai. Vaise dono reports saath me likh rahe the to pehle koi b bole vo farak nahi padta hai. Dono ne jo b kaha vo sab galat tha. Sirf JJ hi inki akkal thik kar sakta hai. Wateva u said was true but both of them were wrong wateva they were saying ๐Ÿ˜Š .