Hitler Didi

Mrunal Article - abt Working with Rati (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by .Avani.

Even i missed all the drooling there UK lol

Next time , I'd love to see RP play a role similar to herself :) she has some shades of both nupur and indira...nupur a bit more i guess haha

I was present Throughout that thread of 100 Epi party..going Mad to crazy to InsaneEmbarrassedLOL

Ah i was a silent reader of the forum then..wasnt active on IF lol

U know when i saw RP dancing like that, i felt like dancing myself haha. I want another celebration yaar...though mrunal wont be there :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-Angels_Sweetz.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrunal Article - abt Working with Rati (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

@Nancy: You are in full mood to drool on RP-MJ...it may be late night there at your place...lol Hey we may get another party for 400 episodes I guess because this 4th Ton was very good in terms of TRPs but sadly MJ wont be there with RP :(
@Faria: Even I am expecting the same. It would be great to see RP as grown up Indu and in totally different avatar.

Rati is very bubbly offscreen.I remember she used to say that she had to try hard not to laugh in front of camera, when her initial days of HD shoot were going on...lol

yup- bahut hogaya seriousness
now i want a fresh look with fresh story and as well as with a new Co-Star..LOL LOL

viase Ila ji ki har track acche se start hote hai lekin thodi der baad sab wohi ki wohi - good 4 nothing ho jati hai..LOL

whatever- IF HD get extension i want RP in her bubbly , bindas mood. and if not then i want to c her in a new show- baas kissa khatam. but i dont want her to play the role of mother after leap

.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.NancyMystique.

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

@Nancy: You are in full mood to drool on RP-MJ...it may be late night there at your place...lol Hey we may get another party for 400 episodes I guess because this 4th Ton was very good in terms of TRPs but sadly MJ wont be there with RP :(
@Faria: Even I am expecting the same. It would be great to see RP as grown up Indu and in totally different avatar.

Rati is very bubbly offscreen.I remember she used to say that she had to try hard not to laugh in front of camera, when her initial days of HD shoot were going on...lol
haha UK its only 2:30 am here LOL
and anyways drooling is good for health  na Cool i hope Mrunal comes ! He was RPs dancing partner :D , along with Smita and Sejal ji

loved their nagin dance LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBlissMystique.

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

"For MY fans"

"For my Nancy"
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming LOL
Wink LOL LOL Day Dreaming

.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBlissMystique.

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged

"For MY fans"

"For my Sandy"
Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL

Sandy never leaves a chance LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Nikhila! :D It is good to see him and everyone praising Rati. Embarrassed I think they had pretty good chemistry both on-screen and off-screen (do not dare to misunderstand me, girls LOL). It was just sad they had to turn him an obsessive psycho. As for Rati, well she is really a great professional actor who always seems to turn in a quality performance and who makes us feel so proud to be her fans. Approve Clap

I guess  this is a bit off-topic, but anyway LOL...I do not know what it is up with the media? They close their eyes and put their hands over their ears when something positive is being said about an actor (like blind fools), but do not leave a chance to spice up things and dramatize when there is a controversy or negative issue. Ermm As strange as it seems, it is almost like the media likes to point out the faults of those who have succeeded in some way or report something not so great about them. D'oh

Sandy...wht a coincidence...Tongue
Mrunal's cameo role ended turning his character into a psycho
and later Rati di's another cameo role ended with her character turning into a psycho LOL

Anwys...we really feel Happy reading such articles were everyone praises Rati di
She is turly someone with whom ppl enjoy working with or spending sometime!
And abt her work...We had read manytimes...Thorough Professional & Dedicated!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Rasha4evayu-know-whoYukti_Ratzholicprachidew-Sandy-PureBlissMystique..ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by likaboss

Omg he's so sweet!! :) remember their dance in 100 epi party ? They get along very well it seems. Mrunal had also said once that RP is a rockstar..in that party itself i guess LOL
I can't forget that part yar. We all went insane seeing SBS/SBB segments...And Gosh RP and Mrunal looked so hot together in blackDay Dreaming
check the first page of the thread , the dance is there Day Dreaming

^omg *faints* I remember how sandy was getting angry seeing this scene for the first time. It came as a shock to him...LOL 

Haha, even I cannot forget that moment. LOL LOL Yes, it came as an utter shock to me because I had missed the 100th epi celebration. LOL In fact I missed the 100th episode itself. LOL 

They seemed to be enjoy the dance to the max. Angry LOL Btw, what is up with black clothes? Confused LOL

.FALTU.Rasha4evaYukti_Ratzholic.ByGod.NancyMystique.PureBliss

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Even i missed all the drooling there UK lol

Next time , I'd love to see RP play a role similar to herself :) she has some shades of both nupur and indira...nupur a bit more i guess haha

I was present Throughout that thread of 100 Epi party..going Mad to crazy to InsaneEmbarrassedLOL

Ah i was a silent reader of the forum then..wasnt active on IF lol

U know when i saw RP dancing like that, i felt like dancing myself haha. I want another celebration yaar...though mrunal wont be there :(

We all were literally dancing thn Avani...read through tht thread u will get to knw
and yes...evn i want to see Rati di enjoying, partying and Dancing..Wish they Celebrate!

Rasha4eva.FALTU.Yukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-PureBliss.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top