Mrunal Article - abt Working with Rati - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Sandy...Pappu chadda bhi waha chance maar raha tha...Tum kaha the?  :p 

Tu mera hero...ooo oo oo Hero...hahhahahha
Originally posted by indianfighter

Celebration of what? 

Celebration of anything 😆 some milestone completion of Episodes ya something else
just anything...i just want some Party whr we will get to see Rati di Dance 😳 😆
Rinky was soo shocked to see sejal that day na...:p

Awww...look at  Rati di here...She looks Stunning

BTW...i drifted to 100 epi party frm the main topic of this thread
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Sandy...Pappu chadda bhi waha chance maar raha tha...Tum kaha the?  :p 

Tu mera hero...ooo oo oo Hero...hahhahahha

Pappu chadda ki himmat kaise hui?! 🤬 I was not invited to the party unfortunately, so I was crying at home while looking at a picture of Rati. 😭 😭 😆

Celebration of anything 😆 some milestone completion of Episodes ya something else
just anything...i just want some Party whr we will get to see Rati di Dance 😳 😆

My wish is the same. 👍🏼 I want a longer dance performance, prepared or on the fly...it does not matter. As long as Rati is there. 😳

Awww...look at  Rati di here...She looks Stunning

BTW...i drifted to 100 epi party frm the main topic of this thread

And look at me...I took this thread to the personal level by getting lost in SaTi dreams. 😕 😆
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Rati is thorough professional :) I am not surprised, everyone says that not once, time and again. Media just needs a reality check. So sweet of Mrunal. TFS nikhi

Surbhi, we need to update our list...hehehe remember how once we were collecting extracts of intvs of those who praised RP. 
Originally posted by Surbhi123

HD director Mohit ja comment on rati -Rati is amongst the switch-on switch-off actresses who can seamlessly slip into the skin of her character and most of her shots were being okayed in the very first take during the shoot schedule in Delhi.

Sudhir Sharma: Who are your favourite TV actors?
I like Rati Pandey, Smriti Kalra from my shows. I like the talent of Manini De. Amongst male actors, I am fond of Rohit Khurana, Abhishek Rawat. When it comes to my shows, I like Ravi DubeyArjun BijlaniAbhishek Sharma who played the role of Benji is a fabulous actor.

Yashahri Msurkar:
If you could choose, name three Film and TV actors you would really want to work with?
I would love to work with Mr Amitabh bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah and Boman Irani in films and in television I would love to work with Ratan RajputRati Pandey and Neil Bhatt.

Vidya Balan-"My family loves 'Hitler Didi' and I think Rati is very convincing as Indira. I wish her the very best and I hope the show runs successfully in the years to come."

Rohit Roy: First day on the sets of Hitler didi, with my wonderful co actor Rati pandey.. Delight to work with such talent!! 

Kratika----Is there any role on television that you would like to play?
I really like Ragini Khanna in Sasural Genda Phool. The entire show is so light-hearted. There is another show called Hitler Didi on Zee which I would have loved to do. Rati Pandey is doing justice to that. I wouldn't have played that role.

Ila Bedi Dutta expresses, "Rati is a strict disciplinarian as her character and has been shooting round the clock as she understands the deadline and pressures of a daily soap.

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
 - My mom is my favourite woman as she has countless things for me. Obviously woman is an inspiration to all as she has great powers for multi tasking, managing work and home. We are very special as we are loving and caring in nature. We would always be superior to men because of the ability to give birth to another life which men can't do. I love Rati Pandey aka Nupur from Miley Jab Hum Tum for the chuptazh and spunk.  

Kritika Kamra

I would love to play Nupur of 'Mile Jab Hum Tum' fame. Although Rati Pandey does it beautifully and seems best suited for it, I would love to do it on television too.  My vote goes to Nupur's role from 'Mile Jab hum tum'. I absolutely love the sweetness of the character. And the way the role has been shaped and moulded is simply amazing!

addtion -
Seema and Sudhir Sharma praised Rati immensely and said that she is the most talented actress out of the gang!
sumit vats-I love working with the cast and crew of Hitler Didi; they are superb among whom my co-actress Rati Pandey is athorough professional."
one more from sumit vats as well-"She is a brilliant actress and she helps me a lot while shooting. As she has done shows before, she helps me with the nuances of acting. She is friendly in nature and it's always nice to work with her."
i will not count jun comments...because the list will be endless then.😆..he praise her a lot...sumit has not said much...and its not trouble searching for the comments...so i am including them...
there are many more remaining even if we will exclude jun ones ...keep searching guys...❤️

Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago
And rohit said about the dance performance too na...add that too guys...😉
Coming to mrunal...he loved working di was very much visible and it was vice versa...it was very sweet of him to mention...Mrunal Rati  look awesome together...and their bonding was worth appreciating . ❤️