Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This was the thread of SBB/SBS segment of HD 100epi celeb party...This was originally made by Ridhi but sadly her post were shifted to PG...But you can see our drooling here
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously both looked really good together
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .FALTU.

i was thinking about pds reaction aswell. woh khushi ke mare ek new ff shuroo karde πŸ˜†

new FF chodo
ask PD to resume her old FF's

btw tfs for sharing
loved mrunal answers... RP indeed a great actor...SHe is the best
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Yukti-

This was the thread of SBB/SBS segment of HD 100epi celeb party...This was originally made by Ridhi but sadly her post were shifted to PG...But you can see our drooling here

thanks for posting this UK πŸ€— i missed all the drooling there

no problem let me drool now πŸ˜Ž
Hitler Didi 100 Episodes Celebration Party
lovely pic! Where is PD πŸ˜†
when will IBD throw a party next!  RP had so much fun here na.. Smita/Sejal/Radhe/Mandy/Pappu ChaddaπŸ˜†/Mrunal all had a great time here dancing together  ... please IBD give another party soon so we can see all this again 

omg !!  β˜ΊοΈ
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
instead of playing a very serious character like indira now i want to c RP as very happy going girl who is bindas and full of life- just like her previous char NUPUR..

hayeee kash aisa hota...
even if HD take a leap then i want to see lil Indu(which will of course playing by RP)  i n a different avtar as i mentioned above..
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs...loved reading the article...i just love it when people say gud things about rati di...she is the best πŸ˜›

btw i just realised that mrunal is only 27 yrs old and he played elder bro to an actor who is 5 yrs older than him...hehe...this happens only in tellynagri...anyway age is just a figureπŸ˜‰
Edited by kaya123 - 11 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i missed all the drooling there UK lol

Next time , I'd love to see RP play a role similar to herself :) she has some shades of both nupur and indira...nupur a bit more i guess haha
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Nancy: You are in full mood to drool on RP-MJ...it may be late night there at your place...lol Hey we may get another party for 400 episodes I guess because this 4th Ton was very good in terms of TRPs but sadly MJ wont be there with RP :(
@Faria: Even I am expecting the same. It would be great to see RP as grown up Indu and in totally different avatar.

Rati is very bubbly offscreen.I remember she used to say that she had to try hard not to laugh in front of camera, when her initial days of HD shoot were going on...lol
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Avani.

Even i missed all the drooling there UK lol

Next time , I'd love to see RP play a role similar to herself :) she has some shades of both nupur and indira...nupur a bit more i guess haha

I was present Throughout that thread of 100 Epi party..going Mad to crazy to Insane πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

but now...all the pics tht i posted there are not shown  some prob πŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Nikhila! :D It is good to see him and everyone praising Rati. 😳 I think they had pretty good chemistry both on-screen and off-screen (do not dare to misunderstand me, girls πŸ˜†). It was just sad they had to turn him an obsessive psycho. As for Rati, well she is really a great professional actor who always seems to turn in a quality performance and who makes us feel so proud to be her fans.  πŸ‘

I guess  this is a bit off-topic, but anyway πŸ˜†...I do not know what it is up with the media? They close their eyes and put their hands over their ears when something positive is being said about an actor (like blind fools), but do not leave a chance to spice up things and dramatize when there is a controversy or negative issue. πŸ€” As strange as it seems, it is almost like the media likes to point out the faults of those who have succeeded in some way or report something not so great about them. 
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago