Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Sid taking naina to hospital doesn't mean he will be willing to get married to naina sid and simar no matter how much their family forces him to do so prem might convince sid into agreeing to the marriage to naina so that they can reveal the truth of naina.this is the big twist the reporters are talking abt sid will definitely say to prem that if he can't bring back the evidence by the seventh pera he will commit suicide in front of the family so I am 100 percent sure the marriage won't happen and as for roli veru won't touch roli now his plan is to make roli fall in love so I guarantee u that veru will control his feelings it will be hard but he will do that and after this naina drama is over roli and sid will reunite soon so pray that the marriage drama happens so that we can just go through this shirt track
agree with u mishu regarding roli will not allow veeru to touch her , but am not sure if sid will not marry naina , he can do anything 4 his family and he thinks mataji as his god , if she says he will agree to marry her alos , hope fully they dnt show such crap ..Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ibn 7 news khushi ki chaal. (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

How can Sana still justify Naina's actions and Naina's character...I am seriously beginning to wonder if Sana herself is a psycho.

Lol Upra she has to be psycho if she still justifies Naina LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

AmreenBanoManso

Goldie

AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
sid naina yuck  Thumbs Down

bakwas track Angry

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
yuck yuck yuck 
now what about prem's pregnancy suspect what about there family doctor and sid taking naina to hospital and on other side veeru returning home with roli 
that is haunted house for roli of god some one save my roli ,...
that veeru is now Censored just like naina for me 
i hate both of them and don't think this big twist is naina and sid marriage that we all know its going to happen its something else whether the marriage will  actually happen or roli will come in BW house 
and the way she is taking about love its killing me know oh our poor roli and sid 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top