Sasural Simar Ka

ibn 7 news khushi ki chaal.

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xykktg_serial-jaisa-koi-nahin-29th-march-2013-video-watch-online_fun#from=embediframe

wu: sid takes naina to hospital for check up. khushi also follows them to plant evidence. khushi and sid talks about how khushi will fool him and bw family. sid also says he still only loves roli and is waiting for her to come back and bw family is making him to do this. naina was saying she loves sid that everyone knows and she is doing this to get sid.

the reporter said there is a big twist going to happen in coming episodes.

i am starting to hate this track now. roli staying with veeru 😡 and sid taking naina to hospital yuck 🤢 naina is doing fake pregnancy. seeing all this i am going to actually throw up. 

next will be both their marriage drama.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as long as khushi veeru and naina r there no one will remain happy.
sunithi thumbnail
I am going to watch ssk after they reunite rosid...better plz do update in facebook...its very much annoying...by means of twist and turns they r spoilng the purity of marriage...if sid taking naina to hospital,then he vl marry her also for his family,anyway I know for sure,naico marriage vl not happen...but 1s husband vl be with other girl,1s wife with other guy,wat is this...they r always showing some crap thing 1st,after 2 months they r reuniting them and telling their love become more strong...r they really mean something?...
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid taking naina to hospital doesn't mean he will be willing to get married to naina sid and simar no matter how much their family forces him to do so prem might convince sid into agreeing to the marriage to naina so that they can reveal the truth of naina.this is the big twist the reporters are talking abt sid will definitely say to prem that if he can't bring back the evidence by the seventh pera he will commit suicide in front of the family so I am 100 percent sure the marriage won't happen and as for roli veru won't touch roli now his plan is to make roli fall in love so I guarantee u that veru will control his feelings it will be hard but he will do that and after this naina drama is over roli and sid will reunite soon so pray that the marriage drama happens so that we can just go through this shirt track
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS sandra..I agree with Mishu even if it does lead to a wedding it will only be preparations and veeru won't go near roli for sure  
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Sandra. I hope this big twist brings Rosid together
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How can Sana still justify Naina's actions and Naina's character...I am seriously beginning to wonder if Sana herself is a psycho. 
preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savkatika

Sid taking naina to hospital doesn't mean he will be willing to get married to naina sid and simar no matter how much their family forces him to do so prem might convince sid into agreeing to the marriage to naina so that they can reveal the truth of naina.this is the big twist the reporters are talking abt sid will definitely say to prem that if he can't bring back the evidence by the seventh pera he will commit suicide in front of the family so I am 100 percent sure the marriage won't happen and as for roli veru won't touch roli now his plan is to make roli fall in love so I guarantee u that veru will control his feelings it will be hard but he will do that and after this naina drama is over roli and sid will reunite soon so pray that the marriage drama happens so that we can just go through this shirt track

agree with u mishu regarding roli will not allow veeru to touch her , but am not sure if sid will not marry naina , he can do anything 4 his family and he thinks mataji as his god , if she says he will agree to marry her alos , hope fully they dnt show such crap ..😡
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: upra

How can Sana still justify Naina's actions and Naina's character...I am seriously beginning to wonder if Sana herself is a psycho.

Lol Upra she has to be psycho if she still justifies Naina 😆 😆
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
sid naina yuck  👎🏼

bakwas track 😡