My feelings of Navya

Sabrina_ela thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊MY FEELINGS OF NAVYA SERIAL😊

Guys I want to share with you about my personal feelings of Navya..Specially it's Actor (Anant) & Actress (Navya).Before navya I watched Ekta Kapoor's serial Tere Liye,I liked that serial so much.After 8 Month of tere liye,
I watched the first look of navya on TV.In that promo Soumya was talking about New Generation(Nayi soch,nayi Sawal).

I thought..this serial will be ok ok..Because that time i only watched tere Liye & I liked to think about Tere Liye.. After some Days again a new promo of Navya released.In That promo Shaheer was talking about his family and New generation.

I didn't React that time.My elder sister told me that she wanna watch Navya..because of it's actor ad actress. My sis beleive that which serial's Actor and actress are good looking,Everybody watch that serial..She also said that this serial will be hit.I felt very jealous of Navya,Because I liked Tere Liye.After 2-3 Days I watched again a new promo of Navya with it's Title song <Bekaboo>...In that promo Anant and navya was together and their looking very Adorable.

After Watching this promo I fall in love with them and I thought ...This couple will be rock..I was very much excited to watch Navya.But after some days the timing of navya was fixed and it's very shocked that my favourite serial Tere Liye replaced By Navya. i was very much upset.In 4th April 2011,usually I watched Star Plus..In that time Navya started...My family members came to living room for watchig navya..I was very sad and with sad mood i was watching navya..When I listened  the title Music ...and The scene was...navya saw Anant and Anant saw the baloons..

Really in that time my Heart goes all Dhi Tana to see them..I thought to myself that Anant and navya perfect for each other..From first day...actually the last promo of navya I fall in love with them .Next day I went to my coaching...All of my friends were talking about navya serial.They talked to each other that this serial gonna rock!!!!!!!After one week of navya i listened Every Where about Navya navya Navya and navya...

But Now it's shocking that navya serial has ended.After Tere Liye i watched navya,I loved navya and always love Navya...after Navya serial no one serial can't win my Heart...
And I can say it that  I am a addicted fan of Navya and Anya/Shamya.I can't forget Navya Serial..Because this is a part of my heart...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOOD ONE YAH...Ur views are nice.. n yes nothing can replace NAVYA/ANYA/SHAMYA
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i too felt the same as u were at the end of tereliye

seriously saying i didnt watch navya serial at the very start of the first 2 days,then my friend said me that it was really good,but something from my heart insisted me 2 watch navya so i watched it,then i couldnt stop my heart from watching it,but now everything is done,and watching no more serials that much interesting as navya,very sad,now wherever and whenever i saw,it remembers me my anya memories,will always remain in our heart forever

amd thanx for ur post                    

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is really a very sweet post... unlike you I had only seen one post and that was the one with Shaheer and the basketball. It didn't appeal to me at all and I really was getting into the story of Tere Liye. Then it ended I was a bit angry and I told myself I wouldn't watch Navya but I ended up watching the first episode. The first few episodes didn't work with me but then after my journey with Navya didn't end and I was going crazy over the show and Shamya. Well I do watch other shows now and do love a lot of jodis but Anya are still special to me. ❤️
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anya are my first tv Jodi to watch and I feel in love with them at the first sight and I cant even imagine any others .I never watch serials and first time I watched navya suddenly one day from that day till now I am watching anya/navya everyday without watching them day is not complete for me .love you anya.shamya navya, because of them I got so many friends in forum and my fav tiki(love you tiki garu being my best best friend)
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww..such a sweet post..lovely😳
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww...dat ws too touching sabrina...ur every word ws filled wid love...bt nw...we dont have our anya...atleast happy dat we have their memories :))
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said dear...and yes Shamya will always be a special part of my life.. I'll  love them & always cherish their memories..god bless them😊
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful post dear...well said and even well written
Sabrina_ela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

This is really a very sweet post... unlike you I had only seen one post and that was the one with Shaheer and the basketball. It didn't appeal to me at all and I really was getting into the story of Tere Liye. Then it ended I was a bit angry and I told myself I wouldn't watch Navya but I ended up watching the first episode. The first few episodes didn't work with me but then after my journey with Navya didn't end and I was going crazy over the show and Shamya. Well I do watch other shows now and do love a lot of jodis but Anya are still special to me. ❤️

Hmm u do watch many shows..but I watch also koobsurat 4 it's Trp..and 4 soumya..