Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Easter weekend

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I know some people don't celebrate Easter but for those who do what are your plans for Easter 2013?
Nikki <3

I don't celebrate Easter for the reason Christians do, I celebrate the chocolate, so this year like always I'm planning to stuff myself with lots Easter eggs :p

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Easter weekend" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Aaliyah--

Goldie

--Aaliyah--

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I also love Easter . Big smileEven if I'm not a christian but still I love to celebrate Easter  .Not only me but my whole family loves to celebrate Easter . Going to a nearby church early morning , having a big family get together , before it gets dark hide all the Easter eggs at the church and tell all the people to find them . Egg hunts are my favorite .

Ya stuffing yourself with Easter eggs is fun . LOLYou know my cousins and me do competition as to who can have the most Easter eggs in the shortest span . WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4life

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aaliyah--

I also love Easter . Big smileEven if I'm not a christian but still I love to celebrate Easter  .Not only me but my whole family loves to celebrate Easter . Going to a nearby church early morning , having a big family get together , before it gets dark hide all the Easter eggs at the church and tell all the people to find them . Egg hunts are my favorite .

Ya stuffing yourself with Easter eggs is fun . LOLYou know my cousins and me do competition as to who can have the most Easter eggs in the shortest span . WinkTongue

That's so sweet, the last time I had an Easter egg hunt was when I was in primary school :-( and yeah I love Easter eggs, I don't go to church and celebrate as we have this service thing in school where we go to church and competition I would lose I love taking my time while eating Easter eggs but I can do it with mini eggs

--Aaliyah--

--Aaliyah--

Goldie

--Aaliyah--

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

I also love Easter . Big smileEven if I'm not a christian but still I love to celebrate Easter  .Not only me but my whole family loves to celebrate Easter . Going to a nearby church early morning , having a big family get together , before it gets dark hide all the Easter eggs at the church and tell all the people to find them . Egg hunts are my favorite .

That's so sweet, the last time I had an Easter egg hunt was when I was in primary school :-( and yeah I love Easter eggs, I don't go to church and celebrate as we have this service thing in school where we go to church and competition I would lose I love taking my time while eating Easter eggs but I can do it with mini eggs

There is a church which is very near to our house . Our school is also catholic so often I visit the church . I also love taking time but I like to win competitions (though I can't . My sister always beats all . LOL ) Even without winning the competition the fun you have on stuffing eggs in your mouth is just absolutely wonderful . WinkLOL

HR-DMG4life

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

There is a church which is very near to our house . Our school is also catholic so often I visit the church . I also love taking time but I like to win competitions (though I can't . My sister always beats all . LOL ) Even without winning the competition the fun you have on stuffing eggs in your mouth is just absolutely wonderful . WinkLOL

Same there's a church like right to the left of my house, I don't know if my school is catholic or what but I know for definite its some type of Christian school. Well I guess it's ok we don't know your sister do over here your the winner :p

--Aaliyah--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.