Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey madz!!
i think tvd has lost it's appeal since cure hunt started
i mean they are all gr8 actors and gr8 lookers but the storyline sucks๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
my exams starts on 5th and ends on 25th..
i'll watch after that
right now i'm on big bang on cafe
even oth is boring...
i'm focussing on studies.๐Ÿ˜‰
uske baad will watch pll 3rd season, tbbt 6th and how i met 8th[ a friend is giving๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›] so i'm hoping a good summer unless tvd ruins it wid boring epis
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

hey madz!!

i think tvd has lost it's appeal since cure hunt started
i mean they are all gr8 actors and gr8 lookers but the storyline sucks๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
my exams starts on 5th and ends on 25th..
i'll watch after that
right now i'm on big bang on cafe
even oth is boring...
i'm focussing on studies.๐Ÿ˜‰
uske baad will watch pll 3rd season, tbbt 6th and how i met 8th[ a friend is giving๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›] so i'm hoping a good summer unless tvd ruins it wid boring epis

Ha! At this moment, I am only in TVD and soon I am leaving it too. But I think when you watch TVD, other shows becomes healer coz TVD is the constant painful show and if you are shipping/stanning Damon and Delena, then it forever painful, it never ends.

First thing I am gonna do after my exams is to watch TVD Finale, then rest of the episodes from 419 and then White Collar, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Greys and Castle marathon. ๐Ÿ˜† These all shows are my healer except Greys. Greys has its own tragedy. The pain that causes me from watching TVD, SPN and GA are healed from WC, HIMYM and Castle. ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is how my system works. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All the best for your exams and I totally agree with you humanity off Elena is plain worst version of Elena.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iMadz

If you are in for Elijah-Kat ship. Include me too. I loved them, little surprising on Kat part but still...Elijah makes me like anything with him. Just like Damon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why is it that I only don't ship Stelena and Bamon on the show?  Or else, I am fine with any other ship ๐Ÿ˜†

Well. At least somebody will miss my annoying, borderline Damon biased posts! ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks.

Kat and Elijah were surprising to me too. But I still like their pairing a lot. And I never minded your Damon biased posts. They were a fun read.

You're going to watch SPN? I LOVE that show! I can miss a few episodes of TVD and still be happy but I can't miss any new episodes of SPN. I still have a lot of catching up to do with previous seasons, but still I find it a far better show than TVD.

By the way, I was going through Tumblr last night and found that quite a lot of people ship Elena-Elijah (Elejah). I remember this article or interview where some fans were wanting Elena and Elijah to get together or at least have a moment/kiss or something and JP said that Elijah will have to get in line because Alaric is ahead of him ๐Ÿ˜•. This woman is crazy. I can see Elena and Elijah as a potential pairing even though she will end up with either Damon or Stefan (which is still up in the air ๐Ÿฅฑ) but Alaric and Elena ๐Ÿ˜ฒ?
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All the best for your exams Madz!
Well I have pretty much deserted the show.
I can't handle the love triangle.
I can't stand DeFan being slaughtered.
So I left it.
Now am officially a OUAT fan.
Makes much more sense than this show.
Hoping to meet you somewhere else.
And me too a Drashti fan.
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That was short..๐Ÿคฃ

But dude, I totally agree with everything you said but one thing. About the next episode promo. I felt bad for Damon AGAIN๐Ÿ˜”. He is PERFECT โญ๏ธ and he is great but why do Elena & Katherine pick Stefan after their switch is OFF ( In Katherine's case always) ! It happens all the time ! What about Damon? I truly sympathise with him. He is so GOODโค๏ธ. How could any girl (sane or insane ) even consider Stefan when Damon is around? HOW ? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Especially when DAMON SALVATORE is in love with her !

and secondly aboyt Katherine, she is one of my favourites too, but like you said I like the Bitchy form of her. The wicked one and not this caring-touchy person ! C'mon ! Hope to see better !

And even though I don't know you, well, see you in may :)

-Manjari
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

That was short..๐Ÿคฃ

But dude, I totally agree with everything you said but one thing. About the next episode promo. I felt bad for Damon AGAIN๐Ÿ˜”. He is PERFECT โญ๏ธ and he is great but why do Elena & Katherine pick Stefan after their switch is OFF ( In Katherine's case always) ! It happens all the time ! What about Damon? I truly sympathise with him. He is so GOODโค๏ธ. How could any girl (sane or insane ) even consider Stefan when Damon is around? HOW ? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Especially when DAMON SALVATORE is in love with her !

and secondly aboyt Katherine, she is one of my favourites too, but like you said I like the Bitchy form of her. The wicked one and not this caring-touchy person ! C'mon ! Hope to see better !

And even though I don't know you, well, see you in may :)

-Manjari

Oh my god.๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think I almost found a Damon stan of my level. I am forever Damon stan, biased, too sometimes. BUT. Damon is Damon.โค๏ธ I am Damon stan forever, with or without his flaws or strengths. I think I found my level of craziness in someone. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good to see you. I am Madz. And I so sorry, we are meeting now as I will get busy in studies. BUT after May, I am gonna attack on Tumblr and here.

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r saying bye n i am trying to catch up on all the episodes...๐Ÿ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tyro

u r saying bye n i am trying to catch up on all the episodes...๐Ÿ˜†

Jyo. ๐Ÿค— Missed you so much, where have you been?

Well. If you are going to watch entire TVD then lemme help you reduce your time. My fav 401, 402, 404, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 415, 418.

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: iMadz

Oh my god.๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think I almost found a Damon stan of my level. I am forever Damon stan, biased, too sometimes. BUT. Damon is Damon.โค๏ธ I am Damon stan forever, with or without his flaws or strengths. I think I found my level of craziness in someone. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good to see you. I am Madz. And I so sorry, we are meeting now as I will get busy in studies. BUT after May, I am gonna attack on Tumblr and here.

Yes ofcourse, I heard you're off for a bit. I have been around for quite sometime but haven't quite interacted with TVD people. Well good to meet you Madz ๐Ÿค—. I am Manjari. & I don't know what your level of craziness would be but mine is at a pretty insane levelโ˜บ๏ธ. Damon is ALWAYS the hero. Thats what I believe. He may not be RIGHT always but he is the reason why the show is still going on ( for me ) and its only because of him that I come back season after season and watch this show. Its only because of him that I bear SE scenes ( And trust me they are so so so boring *rolls her eyes* ). I would have stopped watching this show LONGG back if it hadn't been for him.. Story-wise its not that great because they are just stretc hing the show because they don't want to end it. Unless I get to see DE together (PROPERLY ๐Ÿ˜› ) I am not leaving this show ! 
And like you said, Damon is Damon, thats what makes him so Perfectly Damon! *Drools* *Drools more* *Drools more and more*

Anyway, will talk more about him once you're back I guess :) See you ! โญ๏ธ