Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
This is my goodbye post! Smile Not coz I am done with TVD but I am not gonna watch TVD for month now. I will come directly on Finale. This was my last episode, now I will directly watch finale on 16th May as my exams finishes on 16th. LOL

I liked episode. It was no nonsense episode. Get to the point one! BUT. The thing I was more curious for was, Elijah's return and damn...I loved him! For me, entire TVD is one side, and Elijah is one side.Cool BUT. I disappointed when I learned that he fell for Katherine? I mean...I never mentally imagine that Elijah would ever fall in love. LOL The man is too smart for this love thing. BUT. He did. Damn. He was all nice and so in love...Confused W*F? Katherine really?

Second disappointment. Katherine. I liked her but she was good, she was kind and she was genuinely feeling for Elijah. Shocked Shocked Shocked That is so not Katherine for me. Where is that bitch who played with Mikaelsons and Salvatores? Where is that liar. Oh. Wait. At least, she lied. She lied about killing Jeremy and that too, in front of Elijah, her supposedly, "Friend". Wink There was at least one characteristic there. BUT still...by the end. She became genuine nice girl who wanted freedom and trusted Elijah. Aw.

At this point, even Katherine is showing more humanity than Elena. People who are saying Elena is becoming Katerine version 2 are wrong. Elena is becoming her own worst version 5.

Her versions...LOL

1. Elena in school. Sappy. Fool. Delusional. So irritating teen.

2. Elena in love with Stefan version. So cheesy. So dreamy. So sappy. So filmy.

3. Elena without Stefan. Warrior princess. Trained for fights. Determined.

4. Elena, a vampire and in love with Damon. Strong. Independent. Smart. Sorted out. Still compassionate.

5. Elena without her humanity. Stone cold Bitch. Totally ruthless. Hopeless case. Not even Elena anymore. She is just THE WORST version of Elena.

(My personal favorite version, 4.  Wink)

Katherine becoming nice in this episode making me say that again, she showed more emotions than Elena today. Why I am surprised? Shocked BUT. I totally loved that emotional Kat-Elijah scene. Only if Kat would improve a little, I can see them together...almost. Embarrassed

Rebekah. Aw. That lady totally deserves the cure. I only want cure for her, and not for any damn person on the show. So sad, she didn't get it but disappointed that she was fool enough to take it in the first place, I mean...come on the billion years old cure. I would only drink it in the presence of witch or someone experienced with dark magic. Big smile

Happy.

For DeFan. They were adorable. Embarrassed My god...Stefan said the smartest line ever in the entire SERIES. Good. He is moving on. Better. I think finally he accepted the fact that there can be no future for him and Elena.

Klaroline. Embarrassed Klaus was amazing, I loved watch him in pain. No one can be that powerful that he does not even fear death. Bravo, Silas! Klaus needed to be kicked in his ass, badly, very badly! Clap Caroline was good but still...I don't know why. May be I am too biased and too much in love with Damon Salvatore to ignore this. I can never see straight Klaroline without judging Caroline. She can be 'friends' with Klaus even after horrible things he had done and Damon is still that bad for her? Ouch I can't. I simply can't help but judge Caroline. But, like I said, I am too biased and too much in love with Damon. That's why I can't avoid this.

Elena. I think she will never turn on her switch. Not until Season 5. She is a lost cause now. I have no hope for her. No matter what...she is not turning on. I will see Elena with emotions only in Season 5 I think. She got wasted in this episode, I think.

No Delena. Glad. Coz there is no Elena right now, and without Elena, there can't be Delena. Its only Damon right now. Elena is far far away from emotions. This version is even worse than Katherine. She is just so...off. I can't believe she would go this far. Started with fun and now...she is just off, totally numb. She is not even enjoying this. She is just so blank and numb. Worse than ever.

Fav line : "Are you really that dumb or naturally blonde?"ClapROFL I love Katherine. Embarrassed This supports my original line, "Blondes are Brainless"LOL I always prefer brunettes. Always. Blondes are officially dumb. LOL Sorry, if anyone, is blonde here but truth is truth. Wink

P.S. 4X19 deadly promo. I am not hurt when I saw Elena saying, "I feel nothing for you, Damon" I am just shocked that JP is proving that she is really dumb. Well, positivity says, it might be a big set up by both the brothers while playing football. LOL (Aw. I love that sight) I am not buying this coz Elena is not herself at all. She killed an innocent woman by the end. She is no Elena. She is no one right now. Just blank and numb. BUT. Still, me and my endlessly loving Damon nature. I can take all the hurt and heartbreak Elena cause Damon but as long as she regret it, says sorry and find her way back into his life. Once a Damon/Delena lover...Always a Damon/Delena lover. I am hopeless case. Dead

P.S.S. After watching 4X19 promo, Me: For the second time, Elena/Nina is getting better dress than Caroline/Candice. Embarrassed First time it was Miss Mystic Falls. Wink Elena/Nina is looking lovely in that dress. WOW. Day Dreaming

Goodbye, People! Though this place is dead, no one comes here everyday. LOL BUT still bye. I am gonna watch only Finale now. Will come back then. Coz, I really don't wanna fail my exams coz of TVD or Damon. Tongue

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

swasigunkesariSwEeto.GBlossom10-AlwaysDamon-kidsnamevampyrgirlrichaEnchanted_jassirekhab25forever_youngshar1988surbhi_d3AadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenixAuroni.92SanzBarbie.PheonixFire.Tyro-BlueEyes-.Mouse.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goodbye, TVD!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Good bye madzi.. Take care..
 C ya soonSmile
N hey all d best for ur examsThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Almas...Here you are.

Where have you been? Left TVD? LOL

Thanks. This will get so boring. Will miss finales. Castle, Greys, Supernatural and seriously, how long it will take for WC to return man?

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
GOD... I thot u dint like d episode.. n saw the bew promo.. n like other people...u r also angry..n leavin it..well..I loved d episode.. Elijah rocks.. loved Damon n Stef...n kat n elijah looks good..poor becky...Luv wt u said abt blondes...lol.. lik always...I loved hw Klaus was helpless...good.. silas kicked his ass...well deserved...even i dint lik d promo..bt I hv nt left hope yet.. may b Elena ll turn on next epi...or so.. will have to wait...n goodbye..best of luck...

iMadz

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Almas...Here you are.

Where have you been? Left TVD? LOL

Thanks. This will get so boring. Will miss finales. Castle, Greys, Supernatural and seriously, how long it will take for WC to return man?

Me was busy wid college n other stuff...
wC returns in June.. U ll b free by thenWink

iMadz

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Madz... awww. v r gonna miss u 2...

4X19... My Damon...all i can say is... daman baby cum 2 me... I m goona gve u all luv dat u deserve... My baby

Edited by k-ekta fan - 29 March 2013 at 2:27am

iMadz

juwi

juwi

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
gonna miss your posts about damon...don't know you officialy but we r similar in case of damon and delena Heart im a crazzy fan of him, i won't stop shiping damon and delena no matter what,,,when i read ur posts i feel like exactly my thoughts

iMadz

.Mouse.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mouse.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
u r ri8 Elena has become a pain in the A**.WTH HAPPENED 2 KATHERINE..SHE WAS MY ONE OF THE FAVORITE CHARACTER..I LUV HER BITCHY TRICKS. BUT NOW..
Anyways All the best 4 ur xam...

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.