Fan Fictions

ArHi SS! Escape Velocity [Completed] (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 157

Shaheen17

Shaheen17

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Why do i hv a feeling that khushi is smlyk mystic personality...smtimes she is really unpredictable...the way she asked arnav 'hv they met before' or even wd the doctor...and hw come Arnav allows her to help him...that ws surprising
luvd the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi SS! Escape Velocity [Completed] (Page 59)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

henamani

IF-Dazzler

henamani

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
wow

RockBarbie

varshapan

varshapan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
yaya!!!you updated!!

and what an update.. some clues and more for khushi and arnav to ponder on now that khushi realises that her hallucinations are not just that.. they are a key to the murders and the murderer...

looking fed to your experiment as well.

oh and the psychology of murder or any crime is what messes up people.even those who are working on the other side of the law.

RockBarbie

ILoveFF

IF-Dazzler

ILoveFF

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Very nice ... Thanks for the weekend treat :)

RockBarbie

susanbones

susanbones

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Brilliant story!!
 I m loving the current track. I m really excited about the upcoming track...
I think khushi has recognised Selena the vic as the girl in her hallucinations. I m a bit worried about the shadow by the window...I think the killer is zoning on khushi as his next vic. If this is so...then it's gonna be a hell lot interesting...

I have a feeling that the psychiatrist is deeply involved in this...he may be d murderer or may have a loony patient

RockBarbie

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
This is freaky. I am hallucinating. I am writing this crime series with the almost the same mindset as Khushi does. With the psychology of crime weighing over the crime itself. I can't stop myself from asking, but have you been writing under a previous username before? Something about your style reminds me of some writer's I have read before. Correct me if I am wrong. You have quite an indulging roller coaster ride for us in here. I am super proud to be a part of that. I must admit this is beyond my comfort zone because I am the one who closes my eyes when the crimes is being done on Castle and NCIS. I only watch for the psych and the rush and of course the characters. But I have this insufferable urge to see this FF through the end so yeah dark or not, I am in. Thank you for the great writing and the speedy updates. 

-Amal

Edited by Aubade. - 05 April 2013 at 12:31pm

RockBarbie

Semanti

IF-Dazzler

Semanti

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Your attention to detail is fantastic! I'm amazed by the level of research you put into this. There is indeed nothing glamorous about investigation. It is a tedious, painstaking and more often than not-- an extremely frustrating job!
Uh-oh! Selina's the girl Khushi saw in her vision, isn't she?
NOW things are going to get awkward. Khushi's going to have some serious coming-to-terms to do.

RockBarbie

sweet_5

Goldie

sweet_5

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with the last 2 chapters! This murderer is not some rookie pshyco, holy hell. So they have made some progress for sure. the interview Shukla got is really going to help them get somewhere, I can't imagine having that weird feeling the victim had. Being followed, seeing a shadow everywhere, the dropped calls

What a cliffhanger! Another attack?

RockBarbie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top