Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
very much interesting turn of events... i like d pace of the story...
plus i had been waiting for khushi to mke the discovery...cnt wait for nxt..
n thnkyou for d quick updates...
Shaheen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do i hv a feeling that khushi is smlyk mystic personality...smtimes she is really unpredictable...the way she asked arnav 'hv they met before' or even wd the doctor...and hw come Arnav allows her to help him...that ws surprising
luvd the update
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaya!!!you updated!!

and what an update.. some clues and more for khushi and arnav to ponder on now that khushi realises that her hallucinations are not just that.. they are a key to the murders and the murderer...

looking fed to your experiment as well.

oh and the psychology of murder or any crime is what messes up people.even those who are working on the other side of the law.
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice ... Thanks for the weekend treat :)
susanbones thumbnail
Brilliant story!!
 I m loving the current track. I m really excited about the upcoming track...
I think khushi has recognised Selena the vic as the girl in her hallucinations. I m a bit worried about the shadow by the window...I think the killer is zoning on khushi as his next vic. If this is so...then it's gonna be a hell lot interesting...

I have a feeling that the psychiatrist is deeply involved in this...he may be d murderer or may have a loony patient

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is freaky. I am hallucinating. I am writing this crime series with the almost the same mindset as Khushi does. With the psychology of crime weighing over the crime itself. I can't stop myself from asking, but have you been writing under a previous username before? Something about your style reminds me of some writer's I have read before. Correct me if I am wrong. You have quite an indulging roller coaster ride for us in here. I am super proud to be a part of that. I must admit this is beyond my comfort zone because I am the one who closes my eyes when the crimes is being done on Castle and NCIS. I only watch for the psych and the rush and of course the characters. But I have this insufferable urge to see this FF through the end so yeah dark or not, I am in. Thank you for the great writing and the speedy updates. 

-Amal
Edited by Aubade. - 11 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Your attention to detail is fantastic! I'm amazed by the level of research you put into this. There is indeed nothing glamorous about investigation. It is a tedious, painstaking and more often than not-- an extremely frustrating job!
Uh-oh! Selina's the girl Khushi saw in her vision, isn't she?
NOW things are going to get awkward. Khushi's going to have some serious coming-to-terms to do.
sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the last 2 chapters! This murderer is not some rookie pshyco, holy hell. So they have made some progress for sure. the interview Shukla got is really going to help them get somewhere, I can't imagine having that weird feeling the victim had. Being followed, seeing a shadow everywhere, the dropped calls

What a cliffhanger! Another attack?
cindistan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think khushi is having another attack after seeing the snap...it must be the same that she saw during her earlier attack of her being skinned alive..the photo surely must be identical to that..

lovely update indeed...cant wait the suspense though...
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2 belters of updates and all in a day, RB!! That was super.

Love the suspense you are building up.

I love the idea of looking for patterns- in fact I got so involved that I expected to see all the papers Arnav and Khushi were going through, almost disappointed that I couldn't go through them and find the patterns.

Another brillaint touch- signalling to to us what the focus of this story- uncovering the psychology/ the twisted mind behind the crimes- not so much a who done it or a how done it,  but a why done it. So much more scarier than the forensic aspect of crime!

Btw, love the Castle-Becket role reversal (though, I will accept, that is NOT what you set out to do!)

Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago