Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: emptyworld

🤣 I cracked up on dialogue gangster ka vaada. I heard about all vaade but gangster ka vaada instead of this they could have kept Sultan ka vaada hai but why gangster ka vaada hai. What profession has to do with his vaada.🤣

i couldnt understand this gangster ka  vada too🤣 if u wanna make vadas make vadas to kill someone to robe someone but not to protect someone🤣
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

say what this is dame funny now duaa🤣 is he a superman that he will protect them from the real mard wala don? who breaks people's car shield and runs away and killing others is saying this👎🏼

i want rk to come and tell the police where this dude is living man so i don't have to endure jokes stuff🤣

o thats a real superman who even cant face RK from front and bhagofying after breakin car shield😡
damn funny bani he only had two bullets in his gun last nyt and he was asserting to protect dem ROFL
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanna14

aur agar police pakane aa gyi ttab kya karega🤣 madhu aur uski family ko bhi sath min jai mein le ke jane wala in offence of giving shelter 2 a criminal

agar chawl main usko police arrest krny aaye to madhu or uski family to mst jail main jany wali hai
khud ko police se to bcha be dusron ko bad main bcha lenaROFL
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@duaa
seriously this cracked me up i didn't now this was being shown
🤣🤣
our show has become a joke show re. the thing is i am sad that madhu did that! i thought she was mature and responsible but she FAILED miserably now. that man has threaten her and rk of killing and she is feeding him foods and getting all touchy touchy CHI CHI🤢 she is crossing her limits now. this so called nannybala is making me sick. madhu is pissing me off alot now days.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bade bade serials me aisi choti choti bate hoti rehti hain
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">@duaa
seriously this cracked me up i didn't now this was being shown</font>
🤣🤣
<font color="#990099">our show has become a joke show re. the thing is i am sad that madhu did that! i thought she was mature and responsible but she FAILED miserably now. that man has threaten her and rk of killing and she is feeding him foods and getting all touchy touchy CHI CHI🤢 she is crossing her limits now. this so called nannybala is making me sick. madhu is pissing me off alot now days.</font>

bani seriously you got to see the last nyt epi it was hillarious man🤣 that girl is going out of his mind and now he made the lives of his family and the whole chawl ppl in danger any tym the gangster ppl and police can come
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

bade bade serials me aisi choti choti bate hoti rehti hain

sanyorita ye choti bat nai hy re ek romantic show ka comedy show ban jana🤣
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna10

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai

i like dis quote too😆but cant fix it here
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i cracked up too 🤣  🤣🤣
rk please jaldi aa jao..
tumhaare bine show ka satyanaash ho rahan hain..its becomne worse than a not-so-hit-comedy-circus from a drama 🤣🤢
i say cv's..stop experimenting...rise and shine...splash cold water on your face..and smell the coffee... as we cant tolerate this crap anymore 😡😡
kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol really it was very funny