Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As far as I have watched the show I have always found something "too chauvinist" about Amit. he wants a perfect girl without understanding that nobody can ever be perfect. He can reject anyone but cant face rejection. on top of that he has a big ego 

he himself never wanted to marry amita. his ego was too big too accept that snehal rejected him. more than this his ego didnt let him tell the truth to his family too. 

amita is facing brunt. her mother in law doesnt likes her because she thinks because of her amit rejected a girl like snehal when it was other way around. 

if amita had a crush on suraj then didnt amit liked snehal?? then how can he blame amita when his heart has a different story to tell?
mariyem thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is amit really jealous or he wants to get out of this marriage, to me this whole thingis blown out of propotion,. Look at the way amits mom behaved what an excuse she came up with, really in truly a family would want their daughter to me married in thi kind of family i found it very insulting,kiya izzat karte hai Y?_?¯°?_??a??????????? log🤢