Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

RaDhya SS:Without u its hard~to survive chap3,pg5

neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Rahul:An extremely charming 25 year old guy,passionate about photography and is a very famous fashion photographer.For him world seems beautiful in every sense when captured in his camera.He is a dream man of every girl,a decent character with a heart of gold.Lost his first love 3 years ago,he has moved on in life's journey.He spreads love n smiles everywer around him,but deep within him still lies a man who lost his true n first love.He is selfless and worth trusting and in need of extreme love...

Aradhya:A 23 year old, extremely gorgeous n a sexy top model of fashion industry.Born in a rich family lost her parents at the age of 19 and from then she was brought up on her own.She fantacised of being a top model,a show stopper right frm her teenage.And now she has acheieved every fame n success she desired but yet she isn't happy.The dirty world of fashion had swallowed her from wer she couldn't escape.Lonliness within her had gt her addicted to alcohol and smoking.She carries attitude over shelves for the world but deep within her still lies an ordinary and a simple gal yearning for love and care...

He hides his pain with a smile on his face and she hides her innocence with attitude in her personality.A story of two people who portray themselves wat they are not to the world.But there comes a day wer they fail to hide their true identity with each other.A journey of two heavenly souls who know each other's strength's and flaws and finally fall in love truly, madly, deeply.. 

page 1:chapter 1
page 3:chapter 2
page 5:chapter 3

Edited by neetha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetha thumbnail
k guys m back with RaDhya ss..i know its too early ..m already with one RaDhya ff but kya karu..lovin RaDhya ðŸ˜› and also this is the way i think i can do something to increase the activities in the forum..well this will be updated twice in a week coz this ss was already written in another forum n one of ma favorite couple..SwaRon(d3 forum)
so m just editing the names with rahul and aru..hope u guys like the plot..do hit the like button n do comment..

p.s and thanks a lot fr likin ma ff and givin such an amazin response n ya "my thought" section at the end,,tats just an abstract wic made me actually write the chap..i always do it in all ma write ups..cudnt do it in ff though.. hopefully u guys will appreciate my thinkin..😃

neetha thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

night 11:00..kehthe hai na saari duniya so jaathi hai..lekin mumbai shehar kabhie nahi sotha..its still runnin..ppl all around...a young and a handsome man walkin in the street side with black jeans n a black tee with a grey colored shirt over the tee..a nikon camera hung in his neck..he had tat angelic lips and out of ths world smile..his eyes wer dark chocolate brown and silky hair..he walked on the street capturin every beautiful things around him in his cam..he found two small kids on the street who wer adorably cute twins with their parents havin ice cream..he bent down on his knees to reach their level..

guy:hey kids..can i take a snap of urs??
kid:yeah sure..m ria n she is ma twin ruhi..n u???
guy:(shakin hands)m rahul..n nice meetin u kids..

he takes their pic..hands over fivestar to them..in return the kids place a  cute kiss on both sides of his cheeks..and run away from ther..a smile curves on his lips..he stands up again n starts walkin..beside the street was a beach..it was night 11:30 n the beach luked magnigicient..the waves high n still calm..the cold breeze flowin adding to the beauty of the weather..the full moon luked just gorgeous n the reflection of the moon in the water underneath doubled its beauty..he moved his camera towards the sky..viewed the moon thru his cam n slowly moved the cam towards the water and clicked the picture of the moon's reflection..

rahul:(smilin)u r absolutely beautiful..i doubt if anyone cud be beautiful than u..

walkin on the sand bed his eyes went to a girl who sat on the sand bed wearin a  white mini skirt and a white tee..spreadin her legs on the sand bed and her hands spread backwards supportin her weight..she luked like an angel who was dropped by the heavens directly on the earth..an ordinary and a simple gal..

rahul luks at his watch..it showed 12:00..(mind voice)itni raat ko yeh ladki akeli yahan kya kar rahi hai..

he cudn't resist from takin her pictures..he started clickin pics of hers..she stood up and walked towards the water..she stood ther n luked at sky..her hair flyin n hittin her own face at times..she luked absolutely stunnin..he clicked pictures every second and dint miss even a single luk of her..the girl then luked at her cell..n then came back to the sand bed took her stelitos and walked towards the parkin lot n drove her car off..
rahul stunned wit her beauty stood still n amazed and a bit surprised too..he luked at his cam..n walked away to his home..he connected his cam to his lappy n checked out all the pics he clicked ths night..the kids,the buildings,the moon,the beach everythin..suddenly in his screen was the pic of the angel..he luked at deeply at every pic..with every pic he cud read the gal's mind..he cud read her eyes..

rahul:ek ajeeb si kashish hai iss ladki ki ankhon main..par dard bhi uthna i chupa hai..aisa lag raha tha kisi ko kaafi miss kar rahi thi..yaad bhi kar rahi thi..

suddenly in one of the pics he noticed the tears rollin down her cheeks..

rahul:ro rahi thi??aisa kya hua hoga iske saath..yeah she is lonely..akelapan usse khaya jaa raha hai..but itni khoobsurat ladki ko kya prob ho sakthi hai..m sure uska boyfren bhi hoga..and she luked like a rch family gal..toh..??/strange and confusing..!!

he luked at the time in his lappy..

rahul:goshh!!1:30 mujhe ab so jana chahiye..n main kyu iss ladki ke baare main itna soch raha hu..

he shuts his lappy n falls on his bed..

the gal reached her home..she cud hear a voice callin her..n she knew it was her best fren tia worried for her..

tia:(angry tone)aru...for god sake kaha thi tum???tum bata kar nahi jaa sakthi ho kya..god i was soo much worried..n then after u drink tumhe toh hosh hi nahi rehtha...itna msg kiya ek bhi reply nahi..wats wrong with u..!!!
aru:tia  will u plss let me talk..
tia:go on..!!!
aru:firstly m not drunk today k..so chill..n main beach par gayi thi..
tia:u dint drink today n (she nears to aru's mouth for chekin)n smoke bhi nahi kiya??
aru:aaj ke din maine apne mom dad ko khoya tha tia...(tears filled in her eyes..)
tia:(shocked n sad)ohh!!i forgot..m sorry..mujhe tum par chillana nahi chahiye tha..(she hugs aru)
aru:(she started sobbin)mom dad ke death ko aaj 4 saal ho gaye hai simmi..i soo miss them..agar woh mere saath hote toh sab kuch kitna teek ho tha..9her sob turned hysteric)
tia:plss aru control urself..i knw tum uncle aunty ko bohut miss karthi ho..but u hav to move on aru.
aru:uss accident main again main bhi mar jaathi toh kitna accha hota..
tia:shut up aru..agar tumhe kuch ho jaatha toh mera kya hota aru..
aru:u r the only reasn fr me to be alive tia..agar tum bhi nahi hoti toh..i wud be left nower..
tia:k..now plss relax n calm down..chalo kuch kha lo..kal again workin day.
aru:nahi bhook nahi hai..
tiak..fyn maine bhi abhi tak kuch nahi khaya hai..soo..its k.
aru:idiot tumne kuch nahi khaya???wat the hell..!!teek hai lets eat..
tia:tats like a gud gal..

aru smiles..she knew only simmi cud handle her...tiais her best fren right from her childhood..n the only fren whom aru trusted..they then had their dinner n slept off...

My thought:True FRIEND is sufficient to live life...but True LOVE is a neccisity to keep us alive..

~~~CHAPTER 1 END~~~

hope u guys like the first chapter..do hit the like button n do comment and one more imp note,members who dont like radhya o rahul..stay away from ma ff's and ss's..other lovers..ENJOYYY!!!😛

Thank You
Neethu
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful CS and chapter looking forward to read more.
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely ss...i've fallen for this ss in frst read only...plzzz cntinue it...
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovly SS neetha...its very interesting...pls continue soon... :))
manisha98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chappy 1 is 2 gud dea...do continue soon..!!😉 Edited by manisha98 - 11 years ago
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsum ff...
pm do pm me m a big radhya fan
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome uodate dear
love radhya too
and thx a lot for om me
looking forwrd to read more