Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Kavita's tweets about FIR are starting to anger me!

she's written

'Can't believe the love n warmth bestowed on me by tota maina team, tears, hugs, applause, a 2 month old team gave me what an 8 year cudnt..

What does she mean?

Seriously! i haven't even watched the new FIR because she left i've been watching the old ones everynight before going to bed. But honestly, FIR is the show that gave her all this stardom and popularity. She needs be grateful.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ninjahattori84xxAneesahxxShehreen_27Srishti.sweetz1204astonishJaymaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kavita is ungrateful" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Don't think she's talking about FIR fans - there's a campaign on to get her back already from all that we hear. 

I personally think she has some differences with the producers or other executives on FIR. Don't know who exactly.

Also TWM is ending... the entire cast and crew are going their separate ways. They are of course going to have a bigger farewell to TWM party.

In Kavita's case - she was already working in TWM and not working in FIR by the time that they did their farewell to the actors of sorts. Aamir Ali posted pics about the last days of shoots on his twitter feed.

But in a sense you are right - Kavita didn't really post much about the great journey that FIR's been for her or thanking the fans or wishing FIR well etc. Unlike Aamir. But different actors have different experiences working with the management of the shows.

Also - just as comparison, I don't see Kiku Sharda (Gulgule) saying great things about FIR. (Don't know if anybody asked him tho'). I don't use Facebook and he barely has a few tweets on his twitter account.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
See I wouldn't say she's ungrateful. What I think she meant by that tweet was the pampering. She said in an article (after getting TWM) that in FIR she did her make-up herself, and there was no vanity van, or things like that. With TWM she had her own make-up man and what not. So she probably meant that.

gckasturi

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

See I wouldn't say she's ungrateful. What I think she meant by that tweet was the pampering. She said in an article (after getting TWM) that in FIR she did her make-up herself, and there was no vanity van, or things like that. With TWM she had her own make-up man and what not. So she probably meant that.

She did her makeup her self???ShockedShockedShocked

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I some where agree with you! TWM might have been a great journey for her but the tweet that she posted was not really so nice! There's nothing wrong with tweeting about what a wonderful cast TWM was! but comparing FIR To TWM was just unnecessary! It seems as if she doesnt at all care about fir any more! She defo has some issues going on with the production house! ...but being a fir fan i would have really appreciated if she posted something nice for the love her fans have given her and the fame fir has given her! 
like cm'on FIR ...8 years
    TWM ...2 month!
They both just cant be compared! , I am really shocked after seeing her tweets continuously not being so nice!  

I REALLY THINK THE KIND OF FAME FIR HAS GIVEN TO HER, NO OTHER SHOULD COULD HAVE !! THE LOVE SHE HS RECEIVED BY THE CHARACTER OF CC...SHE COULD'NT EVER HAVE GOT WITH SOME OTHER CHARACTER!

i CANT say that she is really ungrateful but gotta admit her tweets have made me upset! 

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Is Kavita ungrateful? I don't know and won't comment on that. But yes I do feel as though her tweets regarding FIR in general are far from positive. And she hasn't really spoken about her FIR journey with any warmth. Any reference has been pretty cold! I'm not aware of the differences between her and the team, but that doesn't really justify the stance that she seems to have taken. She was the soul of FIR and has proven herself as a performer - I take nothing away from her. But recently her behaviour has been somewhat hard to understand. I just hope success hasn't gone to her head, for her sake. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturidhinga1Shehreen_27

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
yet she played the character for so long, they doubled her salary and look at them wanting her again to play the character and she doesnt even mention FIR grr!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

She did her makeup her self???ShockedShockedShocked

Yep she said so herself in an interview.

gckasturi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top