Anamika

Paheli solved :- Pyar possible between Jeeka :-)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hi buddies ...Hug This is my first topic (actually second but but first was not related with the show )...Embarrassed m visiting Ana forum from the first day ...Smile 
 read many posts n comments of members(don't take it personally m not mentioning anybody's name so jus chill pill) who said Ana is a buri aatma, churail who killed her 16 husbands already n Love impossible between a human n a witch/Buri aatma/Churail (actually m still trying to find out Who's real Anamika? Is she really bad or coz of her untimely death n loveless life or death she turned into a evil soul if u know the exact answer Pls tell me)...Embarrassed

I dunno exactly but 5-6 years ago I saw a movie "Paheli"(based on Rajasthani writer Vijaydan Detha's short story "Paheli ") starred by SRK, Rani mukharjee,Sunil shetty, Juhi chawla n Amitabh bachchan ..Smile It was a ok ok movie but I like the story line ..LOL
Here is the short plot :-
 the story of a wife Lachchi (Rani Mukerji) who is left by her husband Kishen (Shahrukh Khan) and visited by a ghost, disguised as her husband, who is in love with her and takes her husband's place.In the very end it is revealed that the ghost has escaped the bottle and taken control of Kishen's body in order to live with her. By now Lachchi has given birth to a daughter, Looni Ma, by whose identification the ghost exposes his identity to Lachchi. 
u can read the whole plot(Wikipedia Zindabad)..LOL I gave a ok ok hindi movie's eg, coz I dun want to compare Twilight saga with this show..LOL
now many wise people thinking it's not related with the show than why  I mentioned  a  hindi movie's plot here  ...Actually I jus want to show it's not necessary to connect fictions n stories with  real life incidents n God's powers..  Fictions r those incidents which can never happened in ur life or if it happens than it's jus a co incident..m not reading disclaimer of fictions hereLOL but it's true..Smile 
I agree in real life a ghost/witch/vampire/churail(I've a doubt on their existence)LOL n a human couldn't fall 4 each other means "Pyar impossible"LOL but in Entertainment ki duniya(Fictional world) Pyar is possible between a churail(Ana) n human(Jeet)..LOL Ghus jao DQ ki body mein Ana this is the last option remains ..ROFL ROFL

Hey CVs Matarani ke vaaste if u want to save ur doobti naiya change the story line warna ...
warna kya I want to do thissmiley throwing bomb emoticon than CVs =scary smiley screaming smileyscary smiley screaming smiley  but I know I can't do...ROFL 

P.S.:  my first timepass post  NOT A BATTLE GROUND..LOL If u want to discuss ur welcome here n if anybody wants to do argue on this topic do PM me I'll personally discuss with him/her through PMs Cool...Samajhdaar ko ishara kaafi hai.Winkif u don't  like this post there is no need to comment ...Smile
Sorry 4 any kind of mistakes n no offence to any actor or his/her phans..Smile 

Edited by Vasishtha - 28 March 2013 at 5:09pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nowseenwieraQanitarosh94badam-chi-raniPebbleszeezee09A-HappyNew-Mrs.lover_kriyansh..Bournville..SNoshin-Misek-farabiSunshineTears-bonbon-romailaFearless_LoverCoeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paheli solved :- Pyar possible between Jeeka :-)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
This is Ur first post and its very lenghty   cha hai kuch nahi likgh rahi otherwise humare net k ten minutes to gaye...in reading ur long posts  Kidding
Coming back to topic...agree fictional story and real life are two different world...what is shown is a fictional story rarely happens in real world   For me Jeeka are way way better than bacha couple thogh i still think Ana deserves someone better then Jeet  but as no option is availabe  chalo Jeet hi sahi . Chudail  ka pyaar pehli baar dekha hai... m sure this isn't a sort of defeat wala love... Kuch to hai iss pyaar mein that we just can't support the boring couple .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wieraQanitazeezee09..Bournville..SNoshinSunshineTears

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Its a fictional show and definitely pyar is possible between a Chudail and the human or even a tree and a rock.

Such a lengthy post for this? Alright.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-rani

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnfundu

Its a fictional show and definitely pyar is possible between a Chudail and the human or even a tree and a rock.

This post isn't anything about Rano, her fans, or youTongue Why do you have problem with anything Anamika fans write?Ouch Maybe you could stop making your one-line posts so the forum ranking to get higherEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
humse wadda post read kra k kahan bhaag gyi hoDisapprove...chalo reply kro ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QanitaA-HappyNew-Mrs.

Qanita

Groupbie

Qanita

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

This post isn't anything about Rano, her fans, or youTongue Why do you have problem with anything Anamika fans write?Ouch Maybe you could stop making your one-line posts so the forum ranking to get higherEmbarrassed

I don't understand what your problem is sunshine tears? we have freedom to post anything on any topic and as many lines as we want. and we do like anamika but as an antagonist. thats all the difference is. why do you keep on provoking coolnfundu? who are you to stop anyone or even suggest anyone to stop making posts. Confused

as far as the topic is concerned then your idea is cool. anamika in rano's body. that would be a treat to watch. :-) hope cvs ye wala post dekhen n use your idea.

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Ooops. I can't find where I mentioned Anamika, Rano or Jeet or anything in my post. But teary eyes can. Supernatural fan you see Shocked

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

yeah it's a lenghty post coz I can't make or u can say don't want to make an ant size one liner post.. ROFL ROFL Soch badi toh Post badi ...Approve Evil Smile I dunno about tree or rock wala love  but love is possible between a doggie (Chiku ) n human(...) too jus like a churail n Human..LOL n waise  bhi kyunki churail bhi kabhi human thi..Embarrassed
Thank God finally u agree with me ...ROFL  Thanks 4 ur lovely comment ...Embarrassed now m feeling more confident ...Approve such a lengthy reply na..Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Qanitaromaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top