Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: F.M.D.

more important is that public reviews are very good. who cares about these so called critics.

Public reviews are even worse than the critics reviews,go and check twitter..
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, all critics have united this time...😆
lol i have just checked twitter. its been trashed left right center. i doubt the statement by a member that public reviews are good. these masala flicks not getting good reviews by critics doesn't matter. what matters is always the public support..unfortunately this isn't the case this time. 

i hope it brings to the end of all comic caper masala genre. i am fed up of it. 

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Public reviews are even worse than the critics reviews,go and check twitter..

go and check this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJuWCH45J8

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-GBc4sfqY

Edited by F.M.D. - 11 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

It will not but it will decrease the number of Masala films greenlighted with Ajay D in the lead and it will proove he can't carry them

Ha ha Ajay carried G2, G3 and SOS. 😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Himmatwala was a crap right from its first promo. But  the BO outcome was not at all expected. Anyway the general public have come to their senses thankfully ! 😆
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was just watching a few public reviews on TV and I'm not sure how to word it correctly so please don't take any offence, I don't mean it in a bad way but it seems that the "educated" class seems to think it was a "pathetic" movie and they don't rate sajid khan as a good director whereas the...erm...the other class people absolutely loved it,especially the comedy. Edited by lmfao1 - 11 years ago
who cares even if the public reviews are good...the opening is still below the mark...chances of 100 crore are surely gone and a hit tag for this film also seems difficult. it required a bumper opening to do so...especially in multiplexes where most of the big chunk of money comes from

Ha ha Ajay carried G2, G3 and SOS. 😆
[/QUOTE]

Those films were semi entertaining and coherent . But this film is complete bakwaas and only Salman can do those films and succeed 😳
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
IndiaSpeaks ?@IndiaSpeaksPR 21h

Interpol issues a red corner notice for the arrest of Sajid Khan after thousands are hospitalized after watching Himmatwala.

🤣 🤣