Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-24

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YOOO HOOO,

Lucy(ies) I am home πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ohmigosh Ohmigosh Ohmigoshhh!!!!!!

DID YOU GUYS SEEE THAT!!!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲 THAT WAS ONE BEAUTIFUL EGGO MAN!!! with the Zulfein flopping around every which way

alright I am just really giddy and gushy today...so I dunno how this gonna go😳 Indulge me Kay πŸ˜ƒ

Song of the Day...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I wanted to put like 5 of them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but I refrained myself 😳😳😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOHKXfaaDk[/YOUTUBE]

Eins) we start with Beera and Nanhi Playing tag...coz you know that is a Modern mating Dance of the Apes 🀣 So Beera Nanhi Playing Color Color while Renu the Sumo wrestler in training appears out of nowhere...You Know I have serious doubts on both Mother-Son Duo...I mean why the hell do they appear out of nowhere?? and How?😲

Conversations πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Beera=
Nanhi=
Renu= ☺️

Beera= WON Kostan Assking??
Nanhi= *sniffing Renu* * why she smell like rotten fish* πŸ˜• πŸ€’
Renu= I am Sexaay and I No IT!!!!
Beera= But Lat Me Assking the Kostan Wonly πŸ˜”
Nanhi= Gonna Make her sit on youu...You stinky Mc Stinker 😈
Renu= I is 500 pounds...with my Jawalry and Saree and Muck-Up
Beera= But but...Lat me firsht Aasking the KostanπŸ˜•
Nanhi= *to Renu* SIt on Him NOW!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ ATTACK!!! SIC EM!!!!😈
Renu= Cant move you Moron 😑😑😑😑 You standing on my Saree😑😑 
Beera= PHInally, Kostan πŸ˜› How ij you so Sexay with so much Hair REnu Pyaazwali?πŸ˜ƒ
Nanhi= ARGH!!!! surronded by idiots 😑
Renu= I Likes Beera...He Phunny and He thunks I is Sexayyy  *to Beera* How you Doin??
Beera= NOOO NOOO😲😲...was wonly Jokiyaing...I want Monu!!!!...Ijjaatwa In Dangerwa (virtue in danger) ...*runsaway*

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Well Renu was being the nosey relative that she is...to Navika as well...funny how she played the role of a Watchwoman for Meggie and Now she is playing it for Nanhi as well...Whattay Life πŸ‘πŸ€£

Zwei) Compitison...Of who can get higher faster  πŸ€£  Jiji to the rescue...so seems like Jiji, Beera, Tannu and Nanhi all made the Renu Screwing plab...Kewl!!! I would have loved to watch the convention of the Nerd Strategists ploting and planning against the Vile Abominable snowman/woman 😳

You people deprive us of awesome stuff and Instead give us that Hulking Daddasaurus the zombie dinosaur perving around the block 😑😑😑😑 Idiots!!

Moving on...

Drei) Ohhh Lookie Day Dreaming Its EggoMan...Hiding behind the Newspaper...

Arz kiya Hai

Kabhi Kabhi Merey Dil Mein Khayal atta hai
Ke Jesey Tujhko Banaya Gaya Hai Zulfoon Ke Liye
Tu Abb Tak baas Raha tha Eggs mein Kahinn
Tujhey Juna Mohallah Bulaya Gaya hai Stripping ke liyeee

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

RJ is awesome she has a super plan to wash the Dance teacher with the Holi water (see what I did there 😎) Must be Megha's soul daughter  thats why she wants to wash the Dance teacher, with all the clothes and make up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Pappu is soo Stumped...Dude hasnt seen a chick in years like that...and now his own daughter wants to test his patience with a hawt wet woman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww RJ saying pappu you will Fall in love the Dance teacher as I did *sigh* soo random...but soo Adorbs *sigh*

Thank god his Darling wifey Guru is there for the rescue...I am sure he will help...I mean its not like he will let Monu go through this trial of Fire all by himself...Right? Right ??

WTeff was Guru doing? 😲 He is standing there giving Googly eyes?? 😲😲😲😲 his Bhaiya's Virtue is on the line...Do Something Dude!!!

Sidenot: Meerkat referrence just for Sumi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ohh Looksieee...Our Guest appearence wali Heroine Day Dreaming...awww Go Meggie Goo...Run to Your Kanha before Mohan comes...so we can all enjoy the peace kay πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Vier) The Hightallian Job ...Alright High Renu + New Car+ Some Ugly Jewellery+ Aarti+ Tannu= Satyaanassh Of the Supreme kind...Lets all ignore it and go to the meatier part of the epi...Kay πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have to give it to RinkuK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The woman brings her A game everytime...The way she goes Chal Bahu Shaadi Kareingey...and then tries to take of Aari's bangles on the pretext of giving hers...It was hilarious!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Funf) Some High-Talling...awww Nanhi is High...and surprisingly enough Jiji was cool with it😲 I want such adults in my family 😎 I mean you know what your regular, everyday Gujju mom does even if she spies a cigarrette smoke near you?πŸ˜•  The Chapals and Kantaaps and few million emotional blackmailing dialogues  then she wouldnt talk to you for 7 million weeks, despite your repeatedly telling her it wasnt you...You are terrified of cancer...and then you have to eat 5 helpings of everything she cooks... just to prove to her that you are her good lil baby  its tres saddo

Moving on...

Nanhi is High!! Not just that way...but you know literally sitting on Top of Juna Mohallah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awww I loved how happy and excitedly she waited for Spidey...with such faith *sigh* she knows he will come...she refused to give in...she was literally screaming at the top of her lungs...😳😳😳  I loved it Day Dreaming

Sechs) Indiana Mohan Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
BTW did you guys see those lovely locks Flopping?? DID YOU SEEE THAT??

Firshtly Jiji Monu...awww How nice...That hug and Jiji's faith on him felt sooo good...Jiji YOU DA MAN!!!

Awww Nanhis little speech *sigh* my heart kinda a broke for her...How long must she been waiting...He was the one who filled their lives with happiness and colors...He was the rainbow, the magical being in their midst who filled their world with wonder...and she has been waiting for this moment...still standing on that point for last 12 years and waiting...and now today her wait is finally over *sigh*
Oh Looksieesss He is climbing the walls

Its like a Giant Egg Climbing the walls...

*Meera cheerleading*

EGGOMAN!!
TAN TANAAA Naaa
Yo Da Man!!
You Rock our Walls
and You Drop Our Balls πŸ˜‰
Go EGGOMAN
GO EGGOMAN!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

watching it 30 million times πŸ˜ƒ...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 when Mohan was climbing arond at one point he comes up the stairs  and it looks like a puppet is climbing up...I cant find anything that matches the image in my head...but its like when you hide behind a wall and squat walk, then crouch walk and then stand up to your full height...Its seriously very funny...Just not this description...I have sucked the humor out of it πŸ˜†

ohh Now he is HERE!!!!!

awww and Nanhi Cannot believe her eyes...she goes in to touch him...but he beats her to it...as if he himself cant quiet believe it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ *SIGH*  and then she is ecstatic...and he looks at her like the indulgent father that he is...with that knowing smile with fondness...and then they put color on each other...as if that was what was needed to break all the barriers in their respective hearts and they scream at the top of their lungs...regardless of how strange it might look to the world and then they hug...the squishiest, Tightest hug of Coming home. Day Dreaming

Meanwhile the whole Fandom...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have nothing much to say...I am just very happy and giddy and gushy and bouny today...Loved the scene...watched it 50 million times πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sieben) The Plans of Supreme Geniousity  
Wow Guru you so Ishmart!!! I mean its a great Idea to cut of the Doorbell so no one would be able to get inside...Unless you forget to F***ing Close the DOOR!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣

WTeff Dude?? Seriously WTeff?? *SMH*

Precap: Ohmigosh!!!!!  Megha's eyes were popping outta her sockets... now I cant wait to see tomorrows anymore...OhmiGosh...Does this mean no RJ Misunderstanding?? 😲😲😲😲😲 WOW!!!! Bowled over!!! 😲😲😲😲

P.S. Missed MR sexy voice
Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay! I'm back in my favorite forum place!!! πŸ‘   Monuland!! 

Reminder to self; But will first watch epi, then read some musings,then listen to song ,then rewatch scene, then muse along, turn avi upside down ,and again, then read some more, musing along, return to epi, all the while perhaps πŸ˜†  Then ,maybe πŸ˜­  or πŸ˜‘   But certainly πŸ€£!!!! 

All because I want to absorb everything and I'm slow as a sloth!! πŸ˜‰

Anyways my dear Meera, I know there's a bit more to go, so later!! πŸ€—
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hiii ladies!

Just got home...was sitting thru class and meeting today and all i could think of was Spidey-Chavanni patch-up...off to watch the huggie goodness and then i will be back!! I am sooo excited..haven't read the write-ups or reactions on the forum so praying it lives up...! 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Watching the scene for the nth time  AAAHHH
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Fandom reaction wala gif is EPIC 🀣 
devilsadvocate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leesan

Yay! I'm back in my favorite forum place!!! πŸ‘   Monuland!! 

Reminder to self; But will first watch epi, then read some musings,then listen to song ,then rewatch scene, then muse along, turn avi upside down ,and again, then read some more, musing along, return to epi, all the while perhaps πŸ˜†  Then ,maybe πŸ˜­  or πŸ˜‘   But certainly πŸ€£!!!! 

All because I want to absorb everything and I'm slow as a sloth!! πŸ˜‰

Anyways my dear Meera, I know there's a bit more to go, so later!! πŸ€—

Its a Great Epi today Lee...You will have fun...watchy watchy and come back okay πŸ€—
devilsadvocate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Payal-

Hiii ladies!

Just got home...was sitting thru class and meeting today and all i could think of was Spidey-Chavanni patch-up...off to watch the huggie goodness and then i will be back!! I am sooo excited..haven't read the write-ups or reactions on the forum so praying it lives up...! 

I know right!!! work was painful today...didnt even started dinner yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Have to go do that...But I am soo bouncy and jittery today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont think its a good idea to do anything but just sit her and Oggle Monu and Nanhi Day Dreaming
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Bidz I watched it like 10 times already πŸ˜ƒ its sooo sooo cute!!
and Fandom reaction...You know you were dancing...at least doing Mental cartwheels 🀣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I so wanted to scream out loud ,but itna speechless ho gayi ki muh se aawaaz nahi nikli πŸ˜† Watched it again SOOO BEAUTIFUL *sigh* I actually haven't watched the episode .. Just playing that only scene on repeat
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am stuck in that time and space with them...I can't stop watching it...

For the first 5-8 times, all I could do is sit here and take it all in...in all its beauty...and then, I watched it for the 10th/12th time, and their excitement finally hit me. ...and now i'm just as jumpy as they were in the scene. 

Watching again...I can't even put it into words...so so so beautiful. *sigh*