Sasural Simar Ka

SSK NEW PROMO 30th march - Page 2

preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: upra

We just won a battle with a CV's; cant believe we have to fight another one so soon. I dont know if they show Roli living with Veeru is as bad as Sid cheating on Roli so if the CV's will show Roli Veeru romance/marriage or the family forcing Sid to marry Naina then I am not watching again. Gudde Gudiye ke khel hai kya shaadi...they talk about the great Indian culture but what kind of culture are our shows representing???

100% agree with u , cant bear veeru -roli scenes and cant even stand the thought of sid -naina marriage , if thats shown ,its high time o say bye to ssk and better strt watching something else

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks maliha for the link,
roli looks really gorgeous,

im sure veeru will handle this, he will show him some pics pr something like that...

we have to wait too long for ROSID reunite..
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is looking gorgeous 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ...Roli looks stunning ðŸ˜³
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
roli looks stunning but oh no i don't think the sister will save roli she suspects veeru so may be she will do something but this veeru will show marriage proof i m 100% sure but the guys who are saying he will not do anything that is veeru why he will not he will make roli fall in love any how whiich i know he will never succeed in but by hook or by crook he can make roli stay with him  if she doesn't want also that's the main problem 
i like they sister and i m hating the nurse comeone cv's reunite rosid then u can drag naina track i have no problem as sid is innocent 
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: savkatika

Haha lol guyz ru crazy roli veru marriage/lovestory comeon guyz I knw cvcd are idiots but they knw that media will chew them out heck the media killed them when rosid had to go to honeymoon so rest assure don't worry veru won't touch roli he will try to make roli fall in love with him but that wont happen roli will not fall in love with veru and will never think of him as her husband so guyz chill and as for sid he would rather.die then get married to naina no matter how much the whole family taunt and scold sid he would never break roli trust by agreeing to family pressure I think he would be preparing to leave the house when prem will convince him to get through the marriage because he will stop the marriage sid will trust prem he will also say to prem if he could not come and save the marriage before the seventh pera he will commit suicide because to him going through the marriage would be a dead punishment to him so guyz trust rosid and i am sure cvcs knw by now separating rosid will lower their trps so rosid will be back soon

agree he will never marry naina but hope this new prem witrgh looks and brains will do something i have hopes alive on him