Page 2 Page 2

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhN3qf3xryo

Roli has a new look and she looks soo pretty Big smile

WU:

Roli all dressed up sitting on hospital bed when veeru says to her all the facilities have been completed and that they can go. They're going out of the hospital. He is helping roli to walk, when the doctor says stop to veeru and says u need to provide proof of your relationship with Roli. Veeru shocked.

Edited by malihaahmed - 28 March 2013 at 1:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Premarfan2AmreenBanoMansodelsiambbihaNisbahx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSK NEW PROMO 30th march" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
We just won a battle with a CV's; cant believe we have to fight another one so soon. I dont know if they show Roli living with Veeru is as bad as Sid cheating on Roli so if the CV's will show Roli Veeru romance/marriage or the family forcing Sid to marry Naina then I am not watching again. Gudde Gudiye ke khel hai kya shaadi...they talk about the great Indian culture but what kind of culture are our shows representing???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithi

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I agree ssk cv's have portrayed marriage as a joke. But they have learnt their lesson now and they won't make another mistake by showing a love story b/w Roli and Veeru. I have faith that there will be no marriage b/w naina and sid, even if it does lead to a wedding it will only be preparations.

And the answer to your last question, TRP ke liye sala kuch bhi karega!

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

I agree ssk cv's have portrayed marriage as a joke. But they have learnt their lesson now and they won't make another mistake by showing a love story b/w Roli and Veeru. I have faith that there will be no marriage b/w naina and sid, even if it does lead to a wedding it will only be preparations.

And the answer to your last question, TRP ke liye sala kuch bhi karega!

Lol @ the last line. Agree with u cvs will do anything for trps so dont worry and tfs

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear cvs brain has worked out

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i think colors cvs has gone mad. not just ssk cvs the whole colors channel cvs. thats why their shows r dropping down the trp chart.

u make a beautiful jodi then u destroy them. i dont get it r these people stupid.

they think marriage is a joke. i guess ssk cvs still hasn't learned their lesson that's why they r letting roli live with psychopath veeru. Angry and making a mockery out of marriage.

if they show roli veeru marriage Dead and naina sid marriage Dead  I will stop watching the show too.cvs if u show this disgusting crap sorry to say this not even us fans can save ur show. come cvs slight increase in trp doesnt mean u can show whatever crap u like. we audeince r the trp we can give u high trp and we can take that away too.

looking at the promo and based on new airtel ssk info veeru will arrange for marriage

so the synopsis is not entirely wrong. come cvs give roli her memory back. what u trying to prove with amnesia track. u can manipulate any individual when they r down. this amnesia track is pissing me off now.

Give us our ROSID back or else ur show will suffer the consequences. 

i just read they gonna stop trp again for 3 months. so more dragging of naina and veeru. too much torture. not sure if the news about trp is fake or not.

Edited by Sandralong - 28 March 2013 at 10:06pm

sunithi

sunithi

sunithi

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

i also feel,in ssk there is no meaning for marriage and love...they simply,even i can say for no reason,they r destroying marriage and love...they have a wonderful couples, rosid and premar,they can make a play around them by showing misunderstanding b/w them and family ,fight b/w them but not seperating them..let them be together, instead of being with some1 else...evn i jux felt veeru hepling roli,looks very hard to see...its fixed in mind,sid can alone touch and help roli...watever they want to show,they have to show like rosid r staying together and facing problem...y they r introducing new characters and creating lot of stupid things..

....Melissa....

diyasri

Goldie

diyasri

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
TFS. SSK is famous for creating confusions at the occasions especially during marriages. Hope this time they will create confusions that leads to ROSID union, otherwise if veeru marries Roli or Sid marries Naico, I will stop watching this crap.

Edited by diyasri - 10 April 2013 at 9:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top