Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: iiDona

I just had to comment🤣

😆  😆
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Omg omg 😲yeh toh hona hi tah
gangstar story kisi ko zada nai pasand i...
Dnt knw next week kya haal hoga pura epi chupan chupai wala hai...
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don't you think so 2.6 trp on Sat is still okay cause we had Nach Baliye Finale then Qubool Hai Maha episode at the same time??
i am genuinely asking the question so please don't bash me for asking this.. i agree we could have got more trp but looking at the other shows, the TRPs for sat is still fine and from past 2 weeks we are getting low trps on every Sat episode..
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ananya05

All hail bhai-bala and their non-existent, invisible, hot and sizzling chemistry. 😵 ðŸ˜µ

Now I will tweet to ST that even Madhu and a giraffe might have great chemistry, can we pair them up please? 🥱
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: emptyworld

🤣22nd ka episode sab dhekhe honge to try what it will like without Rishbala/RK - fhir unhien jhatka laga and 23rd ko dhekhne hi nahin gaye...🤣

shahi 23 ki baad chod do iss week mai kya haal hoga socha hai 🤣 may be ye jodi record brek karegi 🤣
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Vipisa

RK or no RK, Rishbala or no Rishbala, once the viewers fail to connect with the characters or story especially with our darling heroine, everything will get worse. Even die hard Madhu fans are unhappy with her character even if they would not admit it openly, but keep praising the show for the sake of it.

We should get this week's TRP atleast right, if not next week's ones?

Vips...if we DONT like madhu these days...they take it as DD bashing..🥱...they cant distinguish between REAL n REEL...

m hoping we get this week's trp...badly need it...😆
bhaibala roxkkzz n trp shocksss
This content was originally posted by: _Sanjana_

Don't you think so 2.6 trp on Sat is still okay cause we had Nach Baliye Finale then Qubool Hai Maha episode at the same time??

i am genuinely asking the question so please don't bash me for asking this.. i agree we could have got more trp but looking at the other shows, the TRPs for sat is still fine and from past 2 weeks we are getting low trps on every Sat episode..

friday epi has no finale. And it is less than rishbala epis
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Vipisa

Now I will tweet to ST that even Madhu and a giraffe might have great chemistry, can we pair them up please? 🥱

🤣