Congrats guys...😆😆😆...finally we got the TRP breakdown...😆😆

Ahaan ! n good news is that...😆...Sat's epi got a TRP of 2.6...😲😆😆

What happened in that epic epi ??

- Bhai listens to musical lighter...🤣

- Bhai finds a place to hide...😆

- Madhu sneaks out of the house...to help Bhai...😆😆😆

- Finally...Aryan...chants the whole prayer on his OWN...🤣

- Zombie kaka INSISTS madhu to operate...😆😆😆...n she turns into a MBBS...🤣

On a serious note, i hope CVs smell the coffee soon...n stop dishing out this crap...🥱🥱🥱

even Bhujju's epi had higher TRP...😲🤣

Who Still wants to watch Bhai-bala...bolo...bolo ?????????😆😆😆

Edited by -CoolChick- - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
TRP breakdown with summary. 

courtesy: Poco. summary from colors website. 

18th - RK insults Madhubala in front of everyone as Sultan broke the windshield of his car and left a note for him. Madhubala goes to meet Sultan and tells him about her condition. She tells Sultan not to commit these kinds of things in future. (3.6)

19th -RK calls Madhubala under the influence of alcohol and asks her for the phone number of her lover. Madhubala disconnects the call. Meanwhile, Sultan comes at Madhubala's house and apologizes to her regarding his action of breaking RK's windshield (3.5)

20th - After learning the fact that the person he saved is none other than RK himself, Sultan takes out his gun to kill him, but somehow manages to stop himself. He drops RK at his house where Radha and Bittoo are waiting for him (3.4)

21st- RK switches off all the lights in the studio leaving just one spot light switched on. He questions Madhubala what is the name of the guy in her life. Madhubala, in reply, tells him that the guy he meets is Sultan and she doesn't have any relation with him. (3.3)

22nd - Sultan goes to stop some of his men from smuggling drugs, but his men conspire against him and try to kill him. Sultan, somehow, manages to put the drugs on fire and escape from there. Meanwhile, Sultan's servant drops Aryan at Madhubala's place and tells Madhubala that he is going in search of Sultan. (3.2)

23rd (saturday): 2.6

*TRP dropped everyday.. it started in a goodnight and it keep decreasing everyday like some people lost their interest everyday and stopped watching... it was a gradual fall*
Sat - 2.6!!!!!! 😔 😲

No comments yet- still on shock!

Waiting for RKs return!!

Lighter wala, gun wala, zombie wala love

karta hai jo sabko torture waise wala loe

don wala love

🤢

wow so CV wake up.I hope we have TRP next week.
Next week's TRPs.

Then finally ST will get a dejavu of last time and get Rishbala forcefully married to bring back the TRPs 🤣
Originally posted by Ananya05

Lighter wala, gun wala, zombie wala love

karta hai jo sabko torture waise wala loe

don wala love

🤢

🤣👏😆
🤣 I think this is called a reality check up. Now all can build temple of flop pair Sulbala of flop show... RK is nothing to show according to all so he is no where.🤣

cough cough- all those who were having doubt that RK brought TRP down can see with open eyes the truth - As his role start decreasing audience start decreasing.🤣
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Next week's TRPs.

Then finally ST will get a dejavu of last time and get Rishbala forcefully married to bring back the TRPs 🤣

Chakku..i wanna know...AB kis kis ko Bhai-Bala chahiye...🤣
😆 I so always know rishbala will work dhekhna ye hai kaun kaun party badalta hai from sulbala to rishbala...🤣