Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 21

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanuji for wu and deba for the pics.Will want  this in season two too.Loved the episode.Chalo ashu ki nind finally puri hui aur nindkumaar se dance master ban gaya woh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496sonyjknumdebaparna77ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvinimk

ashvinimk

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for wu.

& Deba for super pics.

Don't know what to write feeling so sad, but they hint us about S2
so happy also.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496sonyjknumdebaparna77ttrocks

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Finally the day came
Thanks for the wonderful update
Good to see them ending the show in such a nice way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debaparna77

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for fastest awesome update and Deba for interesting caps throughout the journey of KTLK. Hats off to both of U. Will miss your work till the season 2 comes.ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496debaparna77ttrocks

1maya1

1maya1

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Nidhi looked so pretty in that last episode in that white saree... really really looking forward to the second season... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496

1maya1

1maya1

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hasta la vista ktlk...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496sonyjknum

Shee_xaan

IF-Rockerz

Shee_xaan

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu and Deba.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496ttrocks

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Superb n mind blowing ep Big smile Wink after KMH 1 & 2 Holi celebrations, i enjoyed this Holi Big smile
Awww my dear AshNi looked sooo cute n adorable together Embarrassed loved every thing n every bit of the ep !! n the last part was awesome, finally we got a hope for season 2 Big smile hope it comes very sooon with the same leads KrtiSha n same cast, but with a new story Wink
i really cant thank enough Kittu, Sharad & Sneha Ma'am for fulfilling all my 3 wishes bfr the show ends Big smileHug
a big thank to the entire team, cast & crew of KTLK .. specially our dear KritSha Heart for making KTLK more special with their adorable n cute romance Embarrassed n wishing all of them all the best Smile
gonna miss u all sooo much !! keep rocking n come back sooon with a bang Wink Love u Kittu & Sharad Hug
n thank u all my dear friends here in the forum, for supporting me n for being my friend Smile

**dears, maybe frm today i'll be l'll active or maybe will be disappeared frm the forum !! No, dont think that bcz the show ended so am gonna leave the forum !! NOOO ! am NOT leaving the forum !
the reason is, InshALLAH today am going to Saudi Arabia for Umra with my family .. all packing n preparations done .. just one prblm is, the VISA !! waiting fr it to come !! n InshALLAH it will come today . 
all these days i was missing frm here bcz i was busy shopping, doing preparations n all !! but i was reading all the posts n updates every day Smile so even after going there, i'll try my best to keep in touch with u all .. n will try my best to b active !! 
maybe i'll b active in twitter more, so all my twitter frnds here, plzz keep updating me abt every latest news abt Kittu, Sharad & KTLK 2 Big smile
Thank u all !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Armu4evasonyjknum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top