Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

syedzoya

Goldie

syedzoya

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for wu tanu di...The last lines give some hope that they will come back with ktlk season 2...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496hkp11rajanigandha26ttrocksaardhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

@Kaks,
Friends - My earnest request - let us please continue our efforts to get back Season 2 - after all they said that humara pyaar kab tak unhe door rakh sakte hain...and they said goodbye only Tab Tak...Big smile
I too have written the same thing and probably they will need support of us to convince the channel for season2 but their last lines give me immense hope for Season2.cant write more,tears wont stop.
Well said Kaksdi and Soniji...IMHO, Channel is so much supportive... Sneha Rajniji loves ktlk like her baby...Embarrassed I think, we gotta write to the producer - RSji on dkpfeedback@gmail.com frequently... (I have been doing it continuously - at least 1 email everyday from my 4 different ids... WinkBig smile) He isnt active on twitter but this email address is mentioned on his official website, specifically for providing feedback to his shows... So, this will be a direct opportunity for us to convey to him how much we love and support ktlk and how badly we clamor for season2 & for RSji, it will be a direct feedback from the loyal viewers of ktlk

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everSukhmani05VeenaperRoza_DUrajanigandha26sonyjknumhkp11aardhan

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
said bye .. with the hopes of saying hii again ! 

my heart says they will be back ! 

and say  " we are back ! "

thanks tanu

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496shalini.malik72fanktlkRoza_DUkaks0211ariyadasahkp11rajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocksaardhanrrdsusuku_07

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
thank for the WU tanu dii Smilethanku soo much for keep updating us Hug
and deba thankuu soo much darling for giving our daily dose of ur caps Hug
i am not going to say that i will miss u bcoz i am not going to leave u deba ...i will always keep doing messaging to u Big smilektlk ki ending but our friendship is here to stay Smile

about epi yes at the end they gave us ray of hope for  SEASON 2 ..so i am very happy Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496shalini.malik72kritika4everRoza_DUrajanigandha26sonyjknumhkp11debaparna77aardhanrrdsuttrocks-deepali17-

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super quick update Tanu ji n Deba ji.. KK-SK strongly hinted season 2.. I really wish this is all true and we get season 2 asap..

For the epi just loved it, loved Ashu's different avatar playing holi, surprising Nidhi and dancing !! Awesome will really miss Ashni and KTLK..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everhkp11rajanigandha26ttrocksdebaparna77aardhan-deepali17-

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@jayanti_dj,I think this is the first time leads in a show have hinted for a return and this cant be without the channel's knowledge ,so fingers crossed and ready to work harder for season2 ,Abhi kuch dinon tak ashni ki chinta nahin karni padegi na.

mehrjShobha4496shalini.malik72fanktlkkritika4everariyadasahkp11rajanigandha26ttrocks-deepali17-

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Thanks Tanu ji and deba ji,so its bye for now but SEASON2PAKKA.I remember I have read in one of the posts someone had wished that they give hints and they did,I feel it was their way of saying that they will return with season2
Kaksdi se maine rasgulle mange hai, aapne mujko gulabjamun khilane hai Soniji... TongueBig smile Meri teeno bhavishyawani such hui hai... VD celebration, Pregnant nidhi and Positive hints about season2... Yaayyy... WU ki concluding lines padhne ke baad mujhe season1 end hone ka jo gam tha, woh thoda kam ho gaya hai... Will miss my AshNi terribly but with so much hope for their return... Day DreamingPartyDancingStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Gana shayad appropriate na bhi lage, phir bhi mera dil is singing: "Aaoge jab tum O sajana (KTLK+KritSha)... angana phool khilenge... Barsega saawan zoom zoom ke... " EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everSukhmani05rajanigandha26sonyjknumhkp11aardhan

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much Tanu Deba and Kaks for Wu and caps and perfect analysis. You all can take a break and continue with your great work with season2.
KritSha looking fab in the end. AshNi made for each other

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everRoza_DUsonyjknumhkp11debaparna77aardhanttrocks-deepali17-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top