Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@Kaks,
Friends - My earnest request - let us please continue our efforts to get back Season 2 - after all they said that humara pyaar kab tak unhe door rakh sakte hain...and they said goodbye only Tab Tak...Big smile
I too have written the same thing and probably they will need support of us to convince the channel for season2 but their last lines give me immense hope for Season2.cant write more,tears wont stop.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everRoza_DUkaks0211kamalini123hkp11nidhirohanaardhanrrdsujayanti_dj-deepali17-ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th March: WU : Adieu..till we return (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Deba please post the family moment too. pretty please.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496kamalini123hkp11aardhannidhirohan

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deba. Your caps have always been brilliant and will wait for them in S2Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496kamalini123hkp11debaparna77aardhannidhirohan

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Tanu thank you for all your efforts for the forum...Will never never forget ur updates and Deba thanks for ur caps

The Ashni dialogues of the second half were just MIND BLOWING...It was as if our rishta was aslo being talked about...Mere rongte khade ho rahe the listening to the dialogue...

Iam bidding Ashni adieu with a heavy heart - But the last dialogue of KK & SK has given me immense hope that they will be back with Season 2 - But we have to keep up our support to get them back

Friends - My earnest request - let us please continue our efforts to get back Season 2 - after all they said that humara pyaar kab tak unhe door rakh sakte hain...and they said goodbye only Tab Tak...Big smile
Kaksdi.. kal maine aapse mujhe rasgulle khilane ko bola tha... Nidhi ki pregnancy meri positive bhashyawani ke hisab se confirm ho gayi aur ktlk season2 ke liye bhi bahot hi firm hints mile hai... Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Mera muh toh meetha karwao... EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everVeenaperRoza_DUsonyjknumhkp11kamalini123aardhannidhirohan

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
updated

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496kamalini123hkp11aardhannidhirohanttrocks-deepali17-

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by kaks0211

Tanu thank you for all your efforts for the forum...Will never never forget ur updates and Deba thanks for ur caps

The Ashni dialogues of the second half were just MIND BLOWING...It was as if our rishta was aslo being talked about...Mere rongte khade ho rahe the listening to the dialogue...

Iam bidding Ashni adieu with a heavy heart - But the last dialogue of KK & SK has given me immense hope that they will be back with Season 2 - But we have to keep up our support to get them back

Kaksdi.. kal maine aapse mujhe rasgulle khilane ko bola tha... Nidhi ki pregnancy meri positive bhashyawani ke hisab se confirm ho gayi aur ktlk season2 ke liye bhi bahot hi firm hints mile hai... Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Mera muh toh meetha karwao... EmbarrassedBig smile
Jo chahiye bol main dene ke liye taiyyar hoonClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496kritika4everVeenaperkamalini123hkp11sonyjknumaardhanttrocks

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
After long long time I watched KTLK ...and to my surprise it was turned out to be last episode of the show.

Yeah and thanks for all the written updates from you here...I used to read it earlier when I was regularly watching KTLK.

Hope they will come back with Season 2 with another good story line.

Saiyya Naino ki Bhasha Samjhena...its my mobile permanent ringtone..since I started watching this show in 2011 November.

Attracted to this show due to beautiful concept and gorgeous Dr. Nidhi...aka Kritika. Thanks team KTLK.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496kritika4everkamalini123hkp11aardhanttrocks

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
What an ending 
it feels not an ending for me sure they may come back with season 2 soon 
Ktlk THANKS FOR EVERY THING 
you gave me loving ASHNI
You gave me such a wonderful friends in the forum who very rarely find in  this world as they are true friends who smiles and cries together who likes to separate this loving bond we had as friends in this forum god will never think of it even ' no tears we will be together till season 2
thanks Tanu for the Wu as u are such a wonderful person 
Thanks Deba tanks a ton the loving and cute words will remain forever 
No bye bye will meet again soon 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjShobha4496shalini.malik72kritika4everSukhmani05sonyjknumhkp11debaparna77aardhanttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top