Rockstr nd LAK can't compare to d Classic JWM: KKK

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

In a recent interview that Kareena Kapoor gave to Naomi Datta on The A List (CNBC-TV18), Kareena spoke about her iconic character in the classic movie 'Jab We Met'. When Naomi asked why Imitiaz is not creating another magical movie with her, she says that she too is waiting for this opportunity.

She said that Jab We Met has become a classic and none of Imtiaz's movies after that, say, 'Love Aaj Kal' or 'Rockstar' can be compared to Jab We Met.

Kareena Kapoor received a lot of acclaim for her splendid performance in Imtiaz Ali's 'Jab We Met' which released in 2007. This movie sky rocketed her career and made her the star that she is today.

Kareena gave the interview in Bangalore where she was shooting for her upcoming 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' with Imraan Khan.

Well, I personally feel that what she said is very true. How many of you agree with this statement?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is 100% right. Maybe we can compare 3 Idiots to it, that of course will win against JWM, no voting necessary.
LAK & Rockstar were crap. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree. 
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Typical arrogant Kareena!

LOL arrogance is necessary at times.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
I agree Rockstar was CRAP! Love Aaj Kal was decent but compared to it JWM was seriously a Classic! Edited by vedant123 - 11 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Imtiaz Ali made 2 good films (SNT and JWM), the rest are all crap. 
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I Agree!
We have seen JWM like 100 times still whole family enjoys this antique film 😆
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yankees

LOL arrogance is necessary at times.

never arrogance is never necessary! People with arrogance are a huge turn off to me! Confidence is important, self belief is important but arrogance is never necessary!
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with her completely...LAK gave me a terrible headache and Rockstar leggit put me to sleep 😆

Apart from JWM...I liked Socha naa tha by Imtiaz too...but he has lost his touch nowEdited by abby_girl30 - 11 years ago