Thendral Update Thurs Mar 28, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for kalakal colorful update pearl.

Thoroughly enjoyed today's episode.. would sure watch tonight.

Way to go Deepa !! Suchi will sure bounce back with her master plan...

Ha ha funny part is she is the one who triggered the romance between D & P indirectly...
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pearl.

I had to watch episode after reading your update, very nice episode indeed.
Star of the day is Deepa again ⭐️

I am pretty mad at Mohan for behaving very badly with prabha yesterday. Seeing the circumstances he should kept quite. Prabha did help kalyani's mother and sisters.😡 🤢

But had to agree with one point of Mohan though. Prabha helps people to showoff his money/ make people feel he is better.

This has been proved earlier in VR case and when he fought with Mohan he said them not to come with him car is paid by his FIL. So what is the guarantee in future if he has some issues with K's sisters he would do the same. Mohan should have rejected help from Prabha but still should have behaved decently.

Suchi/Deepa scene was excellently captured. loved how deepa bought up Shyamala's issue and made Prabha feel guilty of the unfair treatment. Even though Shyamala din't work as hard as Suchi she did work hard. For extra work TA/P did pay suchi seperately right apart from suchi's 50% profit stealing. They should learn treating employees fairly.

I think now Suchi's friend will point out that D/P are husband and wife they are supposed to behave that way and suchi herself left P and said no feelings for him. This will make suchi think that she might have feelings left for Prabha. And start working on plans to seperate P/D.

Same track different characters. Director doesnot have any ideas left I guess. He will repeat similar story track to M/K with babu.

They are very few episodes which are worth watching. Hopefully they will comeup with better tracks.

I don't understand why Thulasi and Deepa cannot help Ta/P with office work  after college and oppoint a maid at home for household work.

When I did my bachelors I used to take tutions in the evening. I don't think it would be that difficult. 

T/D/S should pair up and end suchi's evil plans. If not then what is the use of shyamala joiing Ta's office.

Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

I don't get the inconsistency in Suchi's character. She herself confessed to her friend she has no love interest in Prabha and pity D for marrying such a mutaal. Apram why she should get pissed off seeing P and D closeness? Yesterday also I noticed her eyes got wet in aathram when D said she would like to come to the office too. 

Enna oru change Prabha kitta ! TA/K/J chinnadha valayaata tease pannathuke he got so angry. D romba pesaathathuke he threw a big fit. Nethu kuda he mentioned that in their conversation after they returned home. Inikku D adicha nakkaluku pazhaya Prabha va irundha avalavu dhaan. Suchi panna ore nalla kaariyam prabha ku idea kuduthadhu dhaan. He has started falling under D's spell.

But I'm sure Suchi will make sure this happiness is short lived. She will plan something like Charu and make him stay long in office. She made Prabha choose a house in Thaniyana area already. D already has seen all this from T's experience so she should be able to tackle it smartly. FN vishayamum and Shyamala vandhu screw ethi vittadhu nalladha pochu. D is irritated to the core with Suchi. Old D is back! 😉
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good episode and update pearl...good comments, esp the part abt deepa exposing her emotions...yes, once bitten twice shy...must use GD tactics and push her to the back...
madam gives mallipoo n halwa ideas and now cannot bear to see them..rofl...wud love to see GD ideas bouncing on her...

nice to watch TT giving company to kal and at the same time trying to get mohan see his mistake...for what mohan did, felt that deepa need not hv left kalyani at this time..

padma is sure to agree and like pearl said, will do all mischief and telecast a "i did not do anything" face...

wish to see kal too getting an adv over padma..but likely?
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka! 
I hope this continues! I hope Deepa crying days are over!
Every-time Deepa kept saying she is just an employee and Praba offering the boss seat to Deepa...awesome that was...
Enjoyable scenes that what we as viewers want to watch...We already have our own problems; we don't need the character's also director sir...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garapati

This has been proved earlier in VR case and when he fought with Mohan he said them not to come with him car is paid by his FIL. So what is the guarantee in future if he has some issues with K's sisters he would do the same. Mohan should have rejected help from Prabha but still should have behaved decently.

Yeah. Also he kuthi kaatified the help Lax and him did to VR in their fight. Senja udaviya ippadi asingama solli kaamikringa nu VR told nu ninaikren.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinju

Thx for the update!

I don't get the inconsistency in Suchi's character. She herself confessed to her friend she has no love interest in Prabha and pity D for marrying such a mutaal. Apram why she should get pissed off seeing P and D closeness? Yesterday also I noticed her eyes got wet in aathram when D said she would like to come to the office too. 

Enna oru change Prabha kitta ! TA/K/J chinnadha valayaata tease pannathuke he got so angry. D romba pesaathathuke he threw a big fit. Nethu kuda he mentioned that in their conversation after they returned home. Inikku D adicha nakkaluku pazhaya Prabha va irundha avalavu dhaan. Suchi panna ore nalla kaariyam prabha ku idea kuduthadhu dhaan. He has started falling under D's spell.

But I'm sure Suchi will make sure this happiness is short lived. She will plan something like Charu and make him stay long in office. She made Prabha choose a house in Thaniyana area already. D already has seen all this from T's experience so she should be able to tackle it smartly. FN vishayamum and Shyamala vandhu screw ethi vittadhu nalladha pochu. D is irritated to the core with Suchi. Old D is back! 😉

she def has no love interest in prabha..but what she resents is that his closeness with deepa is distancing prabha from her and though prabha is still boom boom maadu, he is now shaking to deepa and this may make her lose her status and importance in his life, office etc...
she does not want him for husband but wants all fringe benefits that come with the relationship and also extra!
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jinju

Enna oru change Prabha kitta !
TA/K/J chinnadha valayaata tease pannathuke he got so angry. D romba pesaathathuke he threw a big fit. Nethu kuda he mentioned that in their conversation after they returned home. Inikku D adicha nakkaluku pazhaya Prabha va irundha avalavu dhaan. Suchi panna ore nalla kaariyam prabha ku idea kuduthadhu dhaan. He has started falling under D's spell.

That's what is irritating Suchi. Whatever work she does in the company or whatever profit she brings in; Deepa is the boss and she is just an employee for salary.

Praba has changed to saying, "I'm the boss and you shouldn't disturb like this."
Till yesterday, it was Suchi's office...but now it isn't! She has realized that.
That teary eyes was definately because she didn't put mascara properly!
But just as everyone is saying her friend is going to point out that they are husband and wife and what's her problem in it and she is just an employee in the office. This might lead her to take steps to becoming the boss...in whatever way she decides...

Endpoint - The Praba puppet is being operated by Deepa now and not Suchi!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today.

Deepa is rocking in the house lol she was so cute today!

Gggrr Suchi, hated that look she kept giving Deepa like come on she is Prabha's husband and Suchi doesn't even like Prabha anymore but that look was eehhh.

I think it is better that the girls stay away from MM house, cannot trust Padma.

Knock knock Mr. K, you are forgetting about Tamil and Tulasi!!