Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

I know dear you aren't comparing. I'm simply stating that even though I love Rats-Meow and nonu-moti, I want different story for RaHi, ultimately ending with them together. There can be no other ending then this xD

And agree Maisy. There are TONS of things that can be done with them at this point and I really pray the CVs don't let go of this opportunity.

IKR... Khushi, RaHi are meant to be.
So, CVs don't miss this golden opportunity.
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpixie

Yes, Hopefully it is exactly that. again fingers crossed! because I really don't want my rahi heart to break and maybe make me wither away from ever watching the show! lol;) sorry for being so dramatic! can't help it! But on a serious note, I completely agree! Hopefully rukmini is more like a meghna in Rv's life. 

Yeah, fingers crossed! I love the show but RaHi are, my first love of TBP :)

If RaHi are not official, then the show will lose many fans and TRP also.
Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Originally posted by: roking_nidhi223

yesh it could be that way
but whatever it is i want RaHi at the end 😳

so true :)
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

I agree with Khushi! :)

I've noticed this in two days that whenever I talk of cross couples with Ranveer & Panchi, I can talk about them, like them, even justify them but when topic reels back to RaHi..the feels are just too damn strong! Eventually and ultimately, RaHi are true mates for each other. Period! There are no second thoughts about it.

I dunno about JTYJN but at this point, CVs have this SPECTACULAR opportunity to spice things in RaHi in a totally different and unique way! Add a bit of drama, some angst, some "meant to be together but having difficulty reaching there" moments. We can't technically term RaHi as "passionate" but there come a few moments when passion can ignite between anyone...with them it can be the subtle and longing kind of passion. Uff! Seriously! At this point they can do ANYTHING with them, anything that's super awesome! And that super awesome anything is something that we RaHians deserve. C'mon CVs! ARE YOU LISTENING?! Don't ruin them now...! From whichever angle I see...RaHi are just meant to be! :(

such a perfect comment Mais, post this as a new topic na :)