Pyaar ka Imthaan Pg.10 Prt.6 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

swt_jagmeet

swt_jagmeet

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
awesome part
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar ka Imthaan Pg.10 Prt.6 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeta6

Meeta6

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Part 3

Aaliyah and Kripa were about to go up to them when Kripa saw a girl sitting with them she thought it was Angad's girlfriend, tears unknowingly welled up in Kripa's eyes and she excused herself and went to the bathroom. Kripa didn't understand why she started crying she thought maybe this is love but still wasn't sure. When she came out she went up to Aaliyah.

"I am not hungry, you all eat and I will go home by a taxi" Kripa said

Angad interrupts "No Kripa you don't have to go by a taxi I'll drop you I was about to go home also"

Not really having a choice Kripa said "ok" and left with Angad.

In the car no one was talking they wanted to but didn't know what to talk about. Both of them were thinking of what to say Angad finally got an idea he thought he could ask Kripa how she like Bombay. Great idea he thought, as soon as he was about to ask Kripa yelled, "Stop!" Angad stopped the car worrie Before he could ask what happened Kripa was already walking the steps of a Mandir Angad smiled to himself but again was angry at Kripa, she made him so worried that his heart skipped probably 10 beats. He went after Kripa. Both of them rang the bell of the Mandir at the same time allowing their hands to touch. A smile appeared on their face. Both walked ahead and joined their hands to pray.

"Please give Angad all the happiness in the world" said Kripa in her mind.

"Please give Kripa all the happiness in the world" said Angad in her mind.

At this point both had realized they were in love with each other but didn't know the others feeling. Both were scared of knowing what the other person feels.

They turned around to leave. Angad was looking straight ahead, while Kripa who was few steps behind Angad was staring at him, she still thought that the girl at the restaurant was Angad's girlfriend. She hated that fact. Not paying attention she tripped over the steps but angad caught her, both were staring in each others eyes. The world had stopped for them. They thought they were in heaven. They got out of their trance and their bodies separated, but their souls were in the same position. Both walked down the rest of the stairs and sat in the car. They weren't talking just stealing glances of each other.

When they got home Kripa went to her room while Angad went to his. For dinner when Kripa went she found out that Angad had left for a two days trip to Goa. Everyone was eating dinner except Kripa she was just playing with her food.

Two days she thought 48 hours, 2880 minutes, and 172800 seconds. How would she live without seeing him for that long, she all of a sudden felt like screaming at him for not telling her but then she thought Why would he care to tell me, what am I to him.. She felt like crying so she excused herself and went to her room and cried herself to sleep.

In the morning Kripa woke up and looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were swollen and she looked pale. She remembered that she didn't eat the whole day yesterday because of Angad. She thought no I am not going to cry over him. I came here to enjoy and I will. If he doesn't care to tell me that he is going to Goa I won't care about him. She decided she won't think about him anymore. But in these two days she thought about him more than she thought about herself. She barely ate, and barely talked to anyone. Finally the two days went by she was so happy that Angad was coming in an hour, she stared at the clock waiting for each minute to go by. She finally heard a car thinking it was Angad she came down but to her shock it was Misty and Prithvi. She sat with them not really talking just looking at the door and thinking where Angad could be. She had a feeling someone was staring at her and that was Prithvi she felt really uncomfortable but at that point didn't care she was too worried about Angad and that she will have to go with Misty and Prithvi.

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 02 August 2006 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
amazing parttt

Meeta6

Meeta6

Posted: 03 August 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Thanx

bhumishah

Goldie

bhumishah

Posted: 03 August 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
awesome continue soon n prithvi the evil is gonna fall for kripa n willl seperate them n that is my prediction

Meeta6

Meeta6

Posted: 03 August 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhumishah

awesome continue soon n prithvi the evil is gonna fall for kripa n willl seperate them n that is my prediction

It might  be true.

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 03 August 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awesome part!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top