Meeta6

Meeta6

Posted: 30 July 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swt_jagmeet

Awesome part its shows alot of deep emotions
Every emotion shown in this part was easily felt
Wonder what happened to Angad
Continue soon

I am glad you felt the emotions...You'll find out what happened to Angad in 5-8 parts

Meeta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar ka Imthaan Pg.10 Prt.6 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhumishah

Goldie

bhumishah

Posted: 30 July 2006 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
nice part good concept continue soon

angadlover<3

Goldie

angadlover<3

Posted: 30 July 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
heyy i read ur first part!!..it was awesome and sad!!..aww poor kripa!!..i wonder wht happened to angad!!..plzz cont soon!!

Meeta6

Meeta6

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Part. 2

At Khanna mansion everyone was sleeping since it was 12 at night. Kartick went to his room while Angad showed Kripa her room and then he went to his room.

In Kripa's room Kripa was thinking that she has to stay in this Khanna mansion for two weeks since Misty and her brother Prithvi had gone to U.S. She remembered that when she was in London she was really excited to meet Misty but was more excited to meet Angad. Kartick had told her so much about him that she already had feelings for him in her heart and today when she saw him his brown eyes her feelings increased. She melted when she had seen his eyes. Kripa couldn't say it was love because she didn't know what love is. While thinking of Angad Kripa went to sleep. While in Angad's room he was standing by the window looking at the moon he was thinking about Kripa her innocence, and simplicity. Angad knew he was in love with her but was denying since he thought that after a month she will leave back to London and might not come back. With his thoughts of Kripa he slowly fell asleep.

In the morning Kripa was in her room deciding on which color churidar should she wear the baby blue one or the red one. Angad was passing by and peeked inside since the door was open and he was able to hear Kripa saying "blue one or red one" over and over again. So he decided or her and said "blue one". Kripa turned around and saw Angad. She smiled and said "Thanks". Angad smiled back at her and said "no problem". He left and Kripa went to get ready. When she came down stairs she saw Angad leaving without having breakfast. She became sad and didn't feel like having breakfast. Kartick called Kripa to introduce her to Dadi and Aaliyah. Kripa took Dadi's feelings and hugged Aaliyah.

"Thank you Kripa", said Dadi with tears in her eyes.
"No need to say thanks aunty anyone would have done what I did" Kripa said.
"Kripa you can call me Dadi like everyone else"
"Ok Dadi"
"Ok now come and have breakfast"
"No Dadi I don't feel like it"
"Are you feeling ok?"
"I am just tired but I'll be fine"
"Ok Kripa, go and rest if you need anything just ask"
"Ok"

Kripa left to her room and sat on her bed thinking about her feelings for Angad. She kept on thinking is this love or not but her thoughts were interrupted by Aaliyah.

"Hi, I hope I didn't disturb you".
"No you didn't"
"Ok good. Well I was getting bored so I thought why don't I Show Bombay to you"
"Sure"

Aaliyah and Kripa leave in Aaliyah's car. Aaliyah showed her most of Bombay they did some shopping. Kripa bought a shirt for Angad it was black. She didn't know if Angad would like it but she still bought it. Aaliyah was hungry so they stopped at a near by restaurant to have lunch where they saw Angad having lunch with his best friend Josh.

princess.5

IF-Dazzler

princess.5

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
wow...cant wait till the next part....continue soonSmile

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwww that was an amazing part.....cont soon

Iqra

blah_blah