Iqra
swt_jagmeet thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awesome part
continue soon
Meeta6 thumbnail
Part 3

Aaliyah and Kripa were about to go up to them when Kripa saw a girl sitting with them she thought it was Angad's girlfriend, tears unknowingly welled up in Kripa's eyes and she excused herself and went to the bathroom. Kripa didn't understand why she started crying she thought maybe this is love but still wasn't sure. When she came out she went up to Aaliyah.

"I am not hungry, you all eat and I will go home by a taxi" Kripa said

Angad interrupts "No Kripa you don't have to go by a taxi I'll drop you I was about to go home also"

Not really having a choice Kripa said "ok" and left with Angad.

In the car no one was talking they wanted to but didn't know what to talk about. Both of them were thinking of what to say Angad finally got an idea he thought he could ask Kripa how she like Bombay. Great idea he thought, as soon as he was about to ask Kripa yelled, "Stop!" Angad stopped the car worrie Before he could ask what happened Kripa was already walking the steps of a Mandir Angad smiled to himself but again was angry at Kripa, she made him so worried that his heart skipped probably 10 beats. He went after Kripa. Both of them rang the bell of the Mandir at the same time allowing their hands to touch. A smile appeared on their face. Both walked ahead and joined their hands to pray.

"Please give Angad all the happiness in the world" said Kripa in her mind.

"Please give Kripa all the happiness in the world" said Angad in her mind.

At this point both had realized they were in love with each other but didn't know the others feeling. Both were scared of knowing what the other person feels.

They turned around to leave. Angad was looking straight ahead, while Kripa who was few steps behind Angad was staring at him, she still thought that the girl at the restaurant was Angad's girlfriend. She hated that fact. Not paying attention she tripped over the steps but angad caught her, both were staring in each others eyes. The world had stopped for them. They thought they were in heaven. They got out of their trance and their bodies separated, but their souls were in the same position. Both walked down the rest of the stairs and sat in the car. They weren't talking just stealing glances of each other.

When they got home Kripa went to her room while Angad went to his. For dinner when Kripa went she found out that Angad had left for a two days trip to Goa. Everyone was eating dinner except Kripa she was just playing with her food.

Two days she thought 48 hours, 2880 minutes, and 172800 seconds. How would she live without seeing him for that long, she all of a sudden felt like screaming at him for not telling her but then she thought Why would he care to tell me, what am I to him.. She felt like crying so she excused herself and went to her room and cried herself to sleep.

In the morning Kripa woke up and looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes were swollen and she looked pale. She remembered that she didn't eat the whole day yesterday because of Angad. She thought no I am not going to cry over him. I came here to enjoy and I will. If he doesn't care to tell me that he is going to Goa I won't care about him. She decided she won't think about him anymore. But in these two days she thought about him more than she thought about herself. She barely ate, and barely talked to anyone. Finally the two days went by she was so happy that Angad was coming in an hour, she stared at the clock waiting for each minute to go by. She finally heard a car thinking it was Angad she came down but to her shock it was Misty and Prithvi. She sat with them not really talking just looking at the door and thinking where Angad could be. She had a feeling someone was staring at her and that was Prithvi she felt really uncomfortable but at that point didn't care she was too worried about Angad and that she will have to go with Misty and Prithvi.
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
Meeta6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

Thanx

bhumishah thumbnail
awesome continue soon n prithvi the evil is gonna fall for kripa n willl seperate them n that is my prediction
Meeta6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhumishah

awesome continue soon n prithvi the evil is gonna fall for kripa n willl seperate them n that is my prediction

It might  be true.

swt_jagmeet thumbnail

awesome part...you surely go in depth describing each emotion which is just amazing. continue soon

Meeta6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swt_jagmeet

awesome part...you surely go in depth describing each emotion which is just amazing. continue soon

Thanx, i try my best to do that

Meeta6 thumbnail

Part. 4

Finally the door opened and Angad came in. A smile spread across Kripa's face but she hid it. Angad was shocked to see Prithvi and Misty there he knew that Kripa will leave today his face had a fake smile on but his eyes showed his pain; he greeted them and then went to his room. After a few minutes Kripa went to her to pack her stuff, while she was packing Angad came in.

"You are going?" he asked.

"Yes" answered Kripa.

"Ok, I bought something for you at Goa" said Angad taking something out of his pocket.

It was a birthstone necklace; the peach birthstone was hanging from a silver chain glowing.

"Thanks, its really pretty" Kripa said. She took the necklace and tried to put it on but she failed, so Angad takes it from her and puts it on her.

Just then the lights go out and thunder strikes. Kripa gets scared hearing the noise and hugs Angad really tight, Angad hugs her back. They didn't care what was happening around them all what mattered was that they were together. The lights came back and they separated. Angad left the room not saying anything. He wanted to stop Kripa and hold her forever, while thinking he bumped in to Aaliyah.

"Are you ok bhai?" asked Aaliyah

"Yea" answered Angad.

Angad went downstairs while Aaliyah went to Kripa's room. As she was entering she heard Kripa say "I don't want to go. Only if angad would ask me to stop I will but he won't"

Aaliyah thought " No wonder Angad and Kripa are acing weird, they both are in love but I doubt they know each others feelings, I should do something to stop Kripa." She thought and finally got an idea, "Good idea" she said in her mind.  "I am sorry Kripa she said but I want you and Angad bhai to be together"

She quietly left, while she was going downstairs she sprinkled some oil on some stairs, so Kripa could twist her leg . She knew this was a wrong way but she didn't really have a choice. She went downstairs, waiting for Kripa. Aaliyah's plan worked while Kripa was coming down she slipped and twisted her ankle.

"Ahhhhhhh" yelled Kripa in pain.

Angad ran to Kripa, Prithvi behind him. Aaliyah felt sorry. Angad picked Kripa in his arms and put her on the sofa. Kartick called the doctor and told him to come soon. The doctor inspected Kripa's leg.

"She has twisted her leg, and needs complete bed rest for 2-3 days" said the doctor.

Prithvi was sad because he wanted Kripa to stay at his house but now she had to stay here for 2-3 days. Angad was happy that Kripa wasn't going but he wished he could take away the pain Kripa was going through. While Kripa she no longer cared about the pain she was really happy.

"Kripa you should go to your room and rest" said Misty.

Kripa tried getting up but her leg was hurting.

"Bhai why don't you pick up Kripa and take her to her room" said Aaliyah.

So Angad picked her up, and headed for Kripa's room, all the way both of them stared at each other. While Prithvi was burning in jealousy. Angad reached Kripa's room and put her on the bed.

"I'll send Aaliyah with your dinner" said Angad.

"Ok"

Angad went downstairs, and told Aaliyah to take soup for Kripa upstairs. Aaliyah took the soup upstairs and told Kripa to drink it. Aaliyah was happy that her plan was working. She went downstairs to have dinner. After dinner Misty and Prithvi left. Angad was going to his room when he peeked in Kripa's room; Kripa was reading a book and hadn't drink the soup yet. Angad got angry.

"Why haven't you drank the soup yet?" asked angad.

" I don't like soup its yuck" said Kripa childishly.

"Oh well you have to drink it, because you have to get well. And I am sure you really want to go to Misty's house"

"No I don't want to go but if you want me to go I will"

" I don't want you to go"

"Why?"

Angad got tensed.

"Why don't you want to go?"

Kripa got tensed.

"I asked first"

"Then answer first also"

"I'll drink the soup"

"Good, now answer my question"

"I don't want to answer"

"Then I won't answer either"

"Fine"

"Fine"

Angad left the room while Kripa drank the soup.