Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeta6 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Part 5

In the morning Kripa woke up her ankle aching she let out a cry.

"Ahhh" yelled Kripa in pain.

Angad who was passing by opened the door to see why Kripa yelled. He was apprehensive he didn't want anything to happen to her. He hated the point that Kripa was hurt. His Kripa was hurt; the Kripa he loved was in pain, the Kripa he couldn't live without. He wished he could get the pain Kripa was going through, he didn't mind suffering as long as Kripa was fine.

"What happened?" asked Angad

"My ankle hurts" answered Kripa

"Let me see" said Angad

Kripa thought that now is a good time to ask him why he doesn't want me to go.

"Only if you tell me why you don't want me to go" said Kripa

"I am not going to answer that" said Angad

"Well then you can't see my ankle"

"Kripa let me see it" said Angad in an angry tone.

"First answer me" said Kripa

"Look…" said Angad

"Answer me" said Kripa not letting Angad finish

"Kripa"

"Angad"

"Because I…."

Dadi came in the room. Angad was relieved and he excused himself. Aaliyah who was watching this thought, Dadi just had to come right now. I would have to get Kripa and Angad alone. Just then she got an idea and smiled to herself. She called Josh and told him everything. They both smiled.

Josh called Angad's Secretary and told her to cancel all Angad's meetings for today.

Aaliyah on the other hand took Dadi to the Mandir.

Kripa's ankle felt a little better so she decided to get ready and go for a little walk in the garden. As she went in the garden Angad was passing by her room he peeked in to see how Kripa was but he didn't see her. He got worried he checked every where in the house. He then went outside in the garden to see if Kripa was there, she was he let out a relief. She was walking her back towards Angad. Angad got really angry he ran up to her, and made her turn around holding her arm really tight, hurting her. Kripa turned around scared.

Preview: Confession of Love

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. u continued after a while..   thank goodnesss...

well.. this was a great part and cant wait till they actually confess... that'll be the nest part rite.. so please dont take tooooooo long....

continue soooooonn
Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
awww this is sooo sweet!!!...plz continue soon ...im not likein pritvi! 😡
Meeta6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

omg.. u continued after a while..   thank goodnesss...

well.. this was a great part and cant wait till they actually confess... that'll be the nest part rite.. so please dont take tooooooo long....

continue soooooonn

Thanx...I might just continue tom.

Meeta6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishana Tulsi

awww this is sooo sweet!!!...plz continue soon ...im not likein pritvi! 😡

Thanx...even i don't like prithvi

swt_jagmeet thumbnail
Great Part 👏
can't wait till they tell each other
continue soon 😊
Meeta6 thumbnail

Part 6

Kripa was shocked and scared. She looked in Angad's eyes which were filled with anger. Angad held Kripa's hand tighter.

"Angad…"

Not letting Kripa finish her sentence Angad said in an angry voice, "What do you think of yourself, huh?, Do you have any idea how worried I was when I didn't find you in your room, Couldn't you tell me that you were going to take a walk in the garden, do you know how many bad thoughts came in my mind when I couldn't find you, I thought you left me, please never do that again please I can't live without you I can't because I love you"

The moment Kripa heard the last two words Kripa was left shocked tears filled her eyes, she couldn't believe what she had just heard. Angad was waiting for her response, preparing his heart just in case if she said no.

"I love you too"

Angad hugged Kripa, it was a hug filled with love. As Angad and Kripa shared a passionate hugged. Behind them flowers fell, from Prithvi's hand, he had heard everything. He loved Kripa and wanted her to be his and only his. He thought Kripa you are mine and only mine, I will separate you two" He smiled evilly and left from there. Soon Kripa broke the hug and ran towards the house, Angad went behind her.

As Kripa ran towards the stairs to her room Angad held her wrist.

"Angad leave my wrist"

"First tell me again what you said outside" Said angad mischievously.

"Why?"

"Because I forgot"

"Too bad"

"Kripa" he said turning her around

"What?'

"Tell me"

"No"

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Ok"

Angad moved towards Kripa while Kripa moved backwards. Angad's eyes were looking at Kripa naughtily. He kept on moving towards Kripa while she moved backward soon  she hit the wall.

bhumishah thumbnail
nice part n how did she run? her ankle wuz hurtin lol
continue soon
swt_jagmeet thumbnail
where are you???
continue soon
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just read thiff