Fan Fictions

Pyaar ka Imthaan Pg.10 Prt.6

Meeta6 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Pyaar ka Imthaan

Character Analysis

Khanna's and Bose family live in India.

Angad Khanna: He is not a flirt but really hot-tempered. He believes in love and is waiting for Ms. Perfect. His parents died in a car accident when he was 10 yrs old.

Kartick Khanna: Takes care of the family business. He is Angad's and Aaliyah's big brother, he cares a lot about both of them. He is in love with Mishty Bose but never told her.

Aaliyah Khanna: Same as the show

Dadi: Same as the show.

Josh Kapoor: Angad's best friend. Lives in India.

Mishty Bose: She is sweet and kind. She is in love with Kartick but never told him. Friends with Kripa.

Prithvi Bose: He has two personalities from outside he shows he is sweet but from the inside he is evil.

Kripa Sharma: Same as the show. Lives with her mom in London. She moved to London when she was 6 years old. Her father died in a car accident.

Gayatri Sharma: Same as the show, but she is a widow.

Story Outline: It's a flashback of how Angad and Kripa met…how they fell in love…how they separated…and in present how they conquer all obstacles to unite again.

Edited by Meeta6 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah_blah thumbnail
sounds great!!

pls cont soon! 😉 😳
insia12 thumbnail
Sounds interesting..................plz do cont soon

Iqra
insia12 thumbnail

Iqra
insia12 thumbnail

Iqra
insia12 thumbnail

Iqra
Meeta6 thumbnail
Thanx Guys here is the first Promo

Promo one:
We see black and white flashbacks of lovely moments between Angad and Kripa.
Then a tear falls from someone's eyes.
Someone: I love you Angad I always have and always will.

swt_jagmeet thumbnail
Really nice 👏 👏 👏
Please continue soon 😊
Meeta6 thumbnail
Part one

Its night time at London while everyone is sleeping a car parks in front of a house that house was build on the most expensive land in London. The house was immense and beautiful. The door of the house opens the lights were off there was darkness which is unusual because the owner hated darkness but now in the house there is only darkness there was not even a little inch in the whole house that had light. Someone goes upstairs and opens the door.

Inside the room a girl wearing a black churidaar sitting on a rocking chair rocking back and forth. We see the girl's eyes swollen as if she has been crying for weeks. A tear falls down from her eyes those eyes. The eyes that used to smile those eyes that had sparkles those eyes that had love for someone. They still have the love for that someone but now they lost their sparkle and smile. She closes her eyes and we scan down to her lips which say "I love you Angad".

Now we see her whole face and that girl is no other than Kripa Sharma.

"Kripa please forget him…forget every moment you spent with him and move on please" said kripa's mom.

"Mom…" said Kripa but was interrupted.

"I don't want to hear anything…come down and have dinner"

Her mom leaves. Kripa brings her hand up and looks at someone's photo the photo of the person she loved the photo of the person who she was engaged to the photo of the person she could die for the photo of the person who meant everything for her the photo of the person who she was told was dead. That photo was of Angad Khanna. She starts talking to the photo.

"Mom said I should forget you that I should move on with my life. Everyone says that you're dead that you left me and this world. But my heart says you didn't your still here you promised me that you will never leave me and you can't break that promise. But no one here listens to me they brought me back to London and they tell me to forget the days I spent with u the day we first met how can I do that?! How?!?!?"

She cries silently and closes her eyes again. She remembers all the days she spent with him starting from they're first meeting.

Flashback

Bombay Airport

A man waiting impatiently we scan his body from. He was wearing black pants and a red shirt. We see his face its Angad Khanna…he is here to pick up his brother Kartick Khanna and a guest that is coming with his brother. Angad didn't know who it was he just knew that her name is Kripa Sharma and she saved his brothers life. He was really grateful to her because she saved his brother the same brother who didn't care about his happiness he only cared about Angad and Aaliyah. His brother was everything to him and his little sister Aaliyah. As Angad was thinking all this an announcement was made. "Flight 6411A from London has landed." A smile spread across Angad's face he was seeing his brother after two months but not only that he also wanted to meet Kripa Sharma. Angad saw that the passengers were coming out he tries to spot Kartick and he finally sees him. He goes up to him not noticing Kripa. Angad and Kartick share a hug.

"Hey bhai" said Angad.

"Hey"

"How are you now?" asked Angad.

"I am fine"

Angad looks at Kripa

"Hi you are Kripa right?"

"Yes" replies Kripa

"Nice to meet you"

"Same here"

"Lets go" said Kartick

They leave the Airport on their way to Khanna Mansion no one talk Kartick was busy reading a file while Kripa had fallen asleep. Angad was staring at her sleeping from the mirror. He thought to himself she is so beautiful, simple, and so innocent. Angad kept on driving thinking about Kripa. Soon they reach Khanna mansion.
soaps_01 thumbnail
Nice Part!!!

Plz cont soon!