Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone...!!!! 😃
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Aarti says.. we are here so that we can hear from u what happened last night..

Radha says.. last night I went to keep the milk glass in your bauji's room.. then suddenly my head started to spin and i didnt realize when i fell there.. but yes.. when my head spin, i fell down on the floor not on the bed...

Akash comes there n says.. i am bad.. the world abuses me.. i dont mind.. but you, in that man's room.. chii.. what is the world talking about you Maa.. Maa, i dont even feel like calling you that... ur not worth being called a Maa..

yash says.. shut up..! first see how u r... u cant be true to any of ur mothers, the one who raised n neither the one who gave birth to you.. u cant understand the meaning of mother..

Akash says.. like mother like son..

Yash held his collar and said.. i have already lost my mother because of you.. and that cant be given back even after anyone's death... just get away from my eyes...

Akash says.. even i dont wanna talk to you.. i just came here when i heard about her...

Akash leaves..
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Vidhi.. Pankaj.. Paridhi and Pratik are in a room...

Vidhi says.. no Radha ji cant do it.. she must not have realized.. she went to give the milk... may be she fell off.. she keeps working all day..

Pratik says.. yes.. Bauji cant even think of doing all this..

Pankaj says.. but what we saw cant be wrong right.. it sure is the mistake of that woman..

Paridhi says.. Bua ji raised question on Radha ji... now u will also.. but can anyone ask Bauji.. in this age also, only women are asked questions.. men can do all they want to..

Papa S says.. shut up! i cant see my sons taking whatever she is saying like this.. i am the leader of this house, and i will always be.. and my rules will work here today as well.. and the rule is not to question their elders...

Vidhi says..Bauji.. we were just talking..

Papa S says.. why did u feel like talking because u guys doubt me.. u think at this age, i will want to do all of this...

Vedika comes there n says.. u guys are still stuck on the same thing... Dada ji.. anyone understands u or not, i do.. even if there something between u two, its common now...

Papa S almost raises his hand on Vedika..

Aarti send Vedika away..

Papa S says.. what has happened to this house.. Vidhi bahu.. this is what u have taught ur daughter.. she will talk like this to her grandfather... everyone keeps coming into my room taking one reason or not.. i dont need anyone ... no one can take Gayatri's place..

Papa S leaves..
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Like father like son...

G3 ki jagah koi nahee le saktaa...😉🤣
Edited by guruandkratz - 11 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
AarYa are in a room...

Yash says.. here we were thinking of giving a pure name to Radha maa and Bauji.. and now..

Aarti says.. but Radha maa was fine last night..

Just then Ramdulare gives milk to Aarti..

Aarti sees the milk.. and she takes Yash to kitchen..

AarYa think what all happened last night..
Yash finds a medicine in the kitchen... he sees it and says.. sleep medicine..?

Aarti says.. Bauji takes this..

yash says.. no he doesnt take this strong medicine... we should call the chemist and ask..

Ishita comes and there n says.. i had to tell you.. chemist came in the morning saying a woman had called for medicine... Radha maa had headache... she must have called for it..

Aarti says.. but then radha maa told us .. she fell on the floor...

Ishita says.. such strong medicine.. how will u come to know all this.. whatever.. we now know Radha maa hasnt done anything wrong..

yash says.. yess.. i guess you are right.. we should tell everyone..

Yash and Aarti leave...

Ishita thinks.. Aarti .. u destroyed my plan.. but whatever.. i wont let your maa and bauji's marriage happen.. not with me here..
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Radha is sitting crying thinking of Bua ji's and Akash's words...

Radha innerself says.. u fell this low to fulfill ur need.. u didnt even think about ur age.. when this happen, one has no right to live.. what are all talking of you.. all hate you.. its best to finish yourself... if u have any prestige left, kill yourself..

Radha sits down crying.. and inner-self disappears...
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
coming up:
Aarti says.. we should all go and apologize to radha maa..

Ishita says.. yes and especially u Bua ji.. u used very bad words for her...
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uff this ishi is getting on my nerves now😡
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lemme, guess when they walk in they'll see her trying to kill herself?🤪
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Bua ji says.. due to other. poor girl got scolded.. someone else made a mistake and Bhaiya scolded the kid..

Vidhi says.. but Vedika was at mistake.. she didnt have to speak between elder..

Pankaj asks Ansh, PayPal to go and play..

Bua ji says.. when elders dont think of lines, how will kids listen to them... dunno what will happen..

Aarti says.. all remember their lines and values Bua ji.. we will live like Gayatri maa wanted us to live.. that is living 2gether...

Bua ji says.. u saying this even after what u saw..

Aarti says.. u saw all wrong..

and then she told everything to everyone..

Vidhi says.. it means.. we have all interpreted it wrong..

Aarti says.. yes.. we should all apologize.. she has been crying very much..

Ishita says.. yes we should and especially u Bua ji.. elders think and speak.. n u used so bad words for her..

Bua ji says.. no.. i will say after what i see ... its all Radha's mistake...
Edited by Abby-GC-Crazy - 11 years ago