26-12

Rashmi's Befitting Reply 2 Jadda

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I just loved when Rashmi asked Jadda/Swami that whether he is jealous of randeep or not.Clap
Oh lady u rocked 2day.What a jhakkas to the point question.A hard truth which jadda couldnt digest and blasted.He needs a reality check that Randeep is the best.SmileWhat say gals?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80.scarlet.diksha2711

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi's Befitting Reply 2 Jadda" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_bebo

sweet_bebo

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Luvd rashmi's rocking replies 2 d ovrconfidnt swami...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses.scarlet.Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bebo

Luvd rashmi's rocking replies 2 d ovrconfidnt swami...
Ofcourse.She made him fumbled today.Wink
Great job rashmi.Go ahead and win the war.He cant force you to do anything against ur wish gal.
Its very imp now that he should nt use rashmi against randeep.I cant trust this double agent.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

vicaev

vicaev

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Rashmi is getting smart every passing day, thanks to Anand Swami. Whatever Anand Swami is teaching her regarding lies, spying, she should use it against him only. I hope she never disclose any info about Randeep to him. I want to see Randeep one up against Swami in everything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesRandeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vicaev

Rashmi is getting smart every passing day, thanks to Anand Swami. Whatever Anand Swami is teaching her regarding lies, spying, she should use it against him only. I hope she never disclose any info about Randeep to him. I want to see Randeep one up against Swami in everything. 
I too want that.Whatever jadda aka swami is upto teach rashmi,she should apply all those on him only.And she should be careful abt his intentions against randeep.I am still in doubt abt his loyality to the country.I dont count on man like Jadda/Swami.
Wanna see randeep winning against all the plans of swami/jadda.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesvicaev

mana-maaneet

Groupbie

mana-maaneet

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i really had fun... anad swami ki th band baj gayiii!!!! Rashmi thumbs up!!!!!Thumbs Up and ya Mr. Anand Swami or jadda , whatever your real name is ... u can't beat  Randeep that's why you play such strategies like suspension of Randeep , appointing Rashmi as a SIU agent and tell her to spy on Randeep ... but really u can't beat him...Rashmi  ... i m proud of you!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top