26-12

Engagement Preparation of RashDeep

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The sweetest and simplest shadi preparation of any couple I've seen on tv now a days.
rashDeep rocks.Loved Rashmi's concern for her family's financial probs and the cute one with Randeep.Oh man,this guy is truly in love now.I love his char sketch so much yaar.He is always straight to the point on every approach.Wow...it was great.And rashmi said that she knows that randeep is bored wid her now...LOLthat can never happen lady.He is a man of values n truth.How can he will bored with u?I love this little nonk jhonk between the two.Apart from all the suspence I love rashdeep's moments so much.

Only i thing i dont want is Randeep should nt be harmed by rashmi.Cos jadda is using rashmi against him.He is jealous.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80.scarlet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Engagement Preparation of RashDeep" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I'm excited for rashdeep's marriage now.Let whatever happen bt first let them get married.Rashmi will become Rashmi Rathore then.It sounds great.

mana-maaneet

Groupbie

mana-maaneet

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yup its realistic at least and thank god they not showing that big fat wedding , with all sorts of nawtankiii

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mana-maaneet

yup its realistic at least and thank god they not showing that big fat wedding , with all sorts of nawtankiii
Right.So far the show is going in a realistic way.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top